• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supernatural Season 11 |OT| No, seriously, it got awesome again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dean didn't punch God in the face, I was disappointed. Then he gave God shit for singing in the shower and everything was right.

I'm super worried that God is gonna die, Chuck pls :(.

Also since when can phopets read enochian? I thought they had their own language?

Edit: I suppose since Kevin was never reaped the next prophet didn't get chosen

I'm upset at the lack of Harry Potter references towards Donatello's scar

NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHUCK! :(

Amara got betrayed by he brother, her nephews, and now by her love, Dean. Poor Amara ;(

I love how God just teleports the entire car into the bunker. I was expecting Chuck to separate Castiel and Lucifer though.

Also, Megatron going out like a hero, did he get sent to like the phantom zone, or the dead zone, or the dark zone?

I'm several episodes behind. Just watching the werewolf one. That's probably the worst episode so far this season. Or, at least one of them. It jumps around too much, has bad supporting characters/acting, and just isn't that well written.

Somnia

I like how scared Lucifer and Donatello looked in the car knowing Amara may show up, was a good scene. Better with how God just zapped em all into the base including the car lol

Wilsongt

Amara got betrayed by he brother, her nephews, and now by her love, Dean. Poor Amara ;(

I love how God just teleports the entire car into the bunker. I was expecting Chuck to separate Castiel and Lucifer though.

Also, Megatron going out like a hero, did he get sent to like the phantom zone, or the dead zone, or the dark zone?

I thought they were going to be separated, also. Maybe he has double power when combined with Cas. Or Mark wasn't available.

I thought they were going to be separated, also. Maybe he has double power when combined with Cas. Or Mark wasn't available.

Maybe, two Angels are better than one. And if I'm not mistaken, Cas is a Seraphim which in the show is one notch under Archangels. He's an Archaphim!

I like how scared Lucifer and Donatello looked in the car knowing Amara may show up, was a good scene. Better with how God just zapped em all into the base including the car lol

Yeah, Donatello kept looking back going o shit, o shit, o shit. Then Sam stopped and he shat his pants.

I'm several episodes behind. Just watching the werewolf one. That's probably the worst episode so far this season. Or, at least one of them. It jumps around too much, has bad supporting characters/acting, and just isn't that well written.

That is probably one of the lowest points this season. Not terrible, just like a 7/10 for me. On the flipside last weeks episode was an 11/10. This episode is a 10/10 because no lovely singing </3 they should have let us hear Chuck singing in the shower lol. Imagine we heard Chuck singing in the shower, Dean banging on the door telling him to stop, then Dean starts humming it as he walks off.

He got sent to American Dad.

Poor metatron :(

I'd give the werewolf episode a 5 out of 10, I guess.

Not only is it cheesy, with bad acting (the sheriff, especially), it's so predictable.

- Bartender is a werewolf and sends victims to her hunting grounds
- Burly security guy is also a werewolf. Looks at them weird when they leave.
- Kid they save has been bitten. He kills Sam.
- Oh, no, Sam isn't actually dead. Dean almost dies for nothing.
- Guy turns in hospital.

ccbfan

Why does God seem so weak in this?

Seems weaker than a season 4 angel. (Which have been nerfed to fodder in later seasons)

The "all knowing" seem pretty clueless.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Not really suicide. He said he'll be trapped, perhaps God & Amara can not be killed, just trapped. Which if that's the case, God can be freed like Amara was.

Yea, but who is going to free him if Amara destroys all of creation?

Seems weaker than a season 4 angel. (Which have been nerfed to fodder in later seasons)

Well, it's not like he's done a whole lot. Well, outside of overpowering Amara and teleporting Sam and the others to safety. Also, dispelling her fog last week. All without putting forth any real effort.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.

I think he's not being especially honest with everyone.

On top of that, if Michael and Lucifer were going to destroy the world if they fought, what would God vs Amara do to creation anyway?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Would be nice if Chuck told us wtf happened to John. I doubt they even remember that plotpoint though

What plot point? He died. Dude's probably up in heaven somewhere. It doesn't really matter since his entire character arc was resolved the last time we saw him.

What plot point? He died. Dude's probably up in heaven somewhere. It doesn't really matter since his entire character arc was resolved the last time we saw him.

He's not in Heaven. Remember he crawled out of Hell when that demon gate got burst open and helped the boys kill Azazel. He then disappeared. He's a spirit somewhere but where he is or what he's doing is unknown.

Back in S5 it was alluded to that John and Mary were in fact not in heaven.

Technically not true. Ash just said he never found em, doesn't mean they're not there somewhere.

Still unlikely they are in Heaven, John is a wandering spirit, and Mary destroyed herself to kill the poltergeist. At least, that's what the psychic said.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
That was a really great episode.

I'm suspecting that Chuck will end up sacrificing his godness to destroy amara so they can keep him as a regular for next season.

Donatello was a lot of fun, I hope we see him again.

I wonder, was that kevin's ghost being sent to heaven? I thought kevin was already confirmed to be in heaven?

When God said "time for an upgrade" was that him just sending kevin to heaven for the first time or was it him sending him to an even higher plane?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

I'm suspecting that Chuck will end up sacrificing his godness to destroy amara so they can keep him as a regular for next season.

I wonder, was that kevin's ghost being sent to heaven? I thought kevin was already confirmed to be in heaven?

When God said "time for an upgrade" was that him just sending kevin to heaven for the first time or was it him sending him to an even higher plane?

Last we saw Kevin he was with his mom wherever she was. He was locked out of heaven with a bunch of other spirits

Cybertron.

And speaking of, Amara could have been hiding Lucifer anywhere. But she chose to be within driving distance. Still excellent episode though.

There are two left after this?

Phone autocorrect D:. I caught it one time, but this time it slipped through, no regrets though :p. Good point she was pretty close. Then again she doesn't know where the boys are.

Question though, I figured with the reapers back they'd guide all the souls in the veil to Heaven/Hell, so why was Kevin still in the veil? Also what about the millions of others that are still in the veil?

Wilsongt

Metatron shut heaven, I think. So no spirit that died during that time period between heaven being reopened was stuck in the veil.

Magwik

Banned
Regardless of how this season turns out, I just can't imagine where they'll go next season. Where do you even go from GOD?
Get smaller not bigger. Final season of the brothers coming to terms with their lives, no more resets, no more angels, just one last road trip

silva1991

Dean drops it in the waste basket in the episode where Joshua tells him that God is not interested in stopping the Apocalypse. This is because the amulet is supposed to help them find God per Castiel.

I was wondering this too, it seemed like it was implied that Sam kept it after dean and cas chucked it in season 5, since it was in sam's pocket. Sam also has a thing for actually praying so that makes sense.

However since Bobby gave it to kid sam who gave it to kid dean instead of their dad maybe ghost bobby slipped it in at some point.

Or of course god kept it and warped it to them.

Wow it's like most of the show was deleted from my memory lol

I don't remember any of this not even close >.>

anyways it's time for episode 21

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Regardless of how this season turns out, I just can't imagine where they'll go next season. Where do you even go from GOD?

Do what God said. Build. Aka finally get off their asses get on the new men of letters

Especially since there's still shit that goes buml in the dark out there like the Thule and various cults

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom