• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Blizzard

Banned
I still play [sometimes]! I tried playing tonight on the new jank. It seemed to run fine, except most any time I would get in melee range my framerate would feel like 10 fps or something. It made for horrible attempts at backstabs. Maybe it was on my end, but the result was super janky, however it was!

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
Playing mainly Medic has made me sooooo bitchy to other Medics when I decide to play Heavy for a bit.

STAY BEHIND CORNERS BIATCH! LET ME TAKE THE HEAT!

EDIT : The EU server is always dead >_<

So I go to check my idler...

zU81c.jpg

bXfOY.png

Bakphoon

ArtistDude88 said:
Congrats back at'cha!

I aint even going to bother with #'ed hats. D:

Me too, but Team Captain is just too awesome. And im now in the Team Captain #1-100 Group because of it. (but the price i paid for it could get me a low tier unusual / skyrim :( )

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Bakphoon said:
Me too, but Team Captain is just too awesome. And im now in the Team Captain #1-100 Group because of it. (but the price i paid for it could get me a low tier unusual / skyrim :( )
What's a #47 Ol' Geezer worth?
If anyone knows.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Sciz said:
I kept telling you people I wasn't an admin these days.

Now I just have to resist detonating Kuro repeatedly.
I...wat?!

I'll make sure I'm near you when it happens!
I was on GG and I was drugged and still sniped 5 people. BRING IT! :mad:

Yeef, again we'll agree to disagree.

Fact is I wouldn't get angry at heavies in that video or he class in general. Easily countered either way. I'd get angry at my doombass team for not changing classes.

Blackface

Banned
I have played TF2 a hand full of times since all these new weapons and drops were added. This after playing religiously for the first couple years.

I could not be more fucking lost lol.

Yeef

Blackface said:
I have played TF2 a hand full of times since all these new weapons and drops were added. This after playing religiously for the first couple years.

I could not be more fucking lost lol.
Shoot people until they die. Cap points, steal intel, push carts. The game is basically the same. For the most part you can ignore the new weapons.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
fallengorn said:
koth_pacman 24/7 AWWWWWWW YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHH

You're the best fellow admin, obviously :D

I try and play, but night classes right during GAF primetime kind of eats into that.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
But... as soon as I got my k/d ratio up to 1.01 against him, I was going to permaban Fallengorn. :(

Soon I'll be queen of soldiertime.

Yeef

ArtistDude88 said:
Did you make the Valve Fairy drop them for me? 'Cause I really did want them! :eek:
I gave you the account...

Clydefrog said:
Wait... Borgnine's an admin? Just how many admins are there?
Remy, Yeef, Blizzard, Javaman, NerOh, ArtistDude, n0b, Doug Welder, DrKirby, Commissar Bacon, Wartime, Toxic Xcstacy, Twig, Baha, Inkwell, Borgnine, Speculawyer, Forkball, Spaceboy, Zerokku, Sciz & Fallengorn

Chesskid1

Banned
Fox318 said:
When setting up an idle account what do I need to do? Do I need to use a different card or address when setting it up?

just make a 2nd account, add $5, buy a .49 cent item then buy a game with the rest and gift it to your main account. i used the same address/card info but different email iirc.

use a friend to xfer items between your idle and your main account, or google for a sandboxie tf2 tutorial, tf2 idle tutroial, etc for you can run two steams at once and xfer them yourself. you can also do this to run like 5 idle accounts at once. you should also idle in "text" mode to use less resources.

Clydefrog

Yeef said:
Remy, Yeef, Blizzard, Javaman, NerOh, ArtistDude, n0b, Doug Welder, DrKirby, Commissar Bacon, Wartime, Toxic Xcstacy, Twig, Baha, Inkwell, Borgnine, Speculawyer, Forkball, Spaceboy, Zerokku, Sciz & Fallengorn

LOL

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Yeef said:
Just realized, if we get 2 more admins and get them all on at once we could have an all-admin game!

NeoGaf Jany Ass Server 5.0 | NoClydes

RED
Remy
Yeef
Blizzard
Javaman
NerOh
ArtistDude
n0b
Doug Welder
DrKirby
Commissar Bacon
Fallengorn

BLU
Wartime
Toxic Xcstacy
Twig
Baha
Inkwell
Borgnine
Speculawyer
Forkball
Spaceboy
Zerokku
Sciz
Clyde_barrow

Clydefrog

Borgnine said:
NeoGaf Jany Ass Server 5.0 | NoClydes

RED
Remy
Yeef
Blizzard
Javaman
NerOh
ArtistDude
n0b
Doug Welder
DrKirby
Commissar Bacon
Fallengorn

BLU
Wartime
Toxic Xcstacy
Twig
Baha
Inkwell
Borgnine
Speculawyer
Forkball
Spaceboy
Zerokku
Sciz
Clyde_barrow

Good thing my steam name is Artemis CLIVEfrog.

and get clyde_barrow out of there!!!

A Strange Razorback is such a stupid idea. How many Spies really try to backstab through it honestly? Maybe on Valve servers but everywhere else Spies will just go "lol Enforcer time".

Acerac

Banned
Grimm Fandango said:
A Strange Razorback is such a stupid idea. How many Spies really try to backstab through it honestly? Maybe on Valve servers but everywhere else Spies will just go "lol Enforcer time".
My Enforcer's custom text is "Nice shield! Is it bulletproof?"

Top Bottom