• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Exuro

poster_kletka2.jpg

Looks good.

Sianos

Hope they add in the new beta changes as well with the update! It'll be fun using Reserve Shooter Pyro (and getting destroyed by sixghost's airblasting frenzy).

The Omega Man said:
and... count again...
Haha, I see six.

Shades
Buds
Jaw
Arm
Wingstick
Badge

Exuro said:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-99UW1uSO0Mk/TiV5EMMwp-I/AAAAAAAABFE/GScS783ke9s/s1600/poster_kletka2.jpg[IMG]
Looks good.[/QUOTE]

Pyro hats are the best, just wacky crazy shit

[QUOTE=Exuro]I'm hoping the bird is animated.[/QUOTE]

sure, just get in line, first they have to animate my HOUWAR (yes I still rage about that, since Robin himself said it was getting an animation)

Hazaro said:
My K:D vs Spies

Meta 1.78
Tenck 2.30
Pangloss? 3.62

I forget other spies. I don't see Artist on the list.

I thought we had a mutual agreement not to kill each other? Also, I really haven't been playing Spy very much in the last 2 months or so. :u

The Omega Man said:
Pyro hats are the best, just wacky crazy shit

I agree!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Some of the changes to items is currently live, mistake or not. That means -50 health Tomi, and 30 Metal Widowmaker, among lesser changes. Pyro can't use the Reserve Shooter yet though.

Bluth54

Drkirby said:
Some of the changes to items is currently live, mistake or not. That means -50 health Tomi, and 30 Metal Widowmaker, among lesser changes. Pyro can't use the Reserve Shooter yet though.
I just tried the Tomislav in offline practice mode and it didn't give me -50 health.

Yeef

The weapon changes seem to only be there in Valve servers, as far as I can tell. Not there on The Jank™ even after a server restart and not on some of the other servers on my favorites list. joined a random Valve server and they were there.

Bakphoon

Grimm Fandango said:
Does this mean the Halloween update will be pony?

:(

I'm sure it would be a real HORROR for many people if that happened.
(not for me though)

@Pyro Conscience: I keep throwing money at my screen and nothing happens...

AcciDante said:
Do drops roll-over at all? Can I save up an additional week of drops for whenever that update is if I don't idle the week before?

They only roll over for an additional week (2 weeks are the limit), so usually ~14 hours of drops or so.

DarkKyo

xSXtW.jpg

What do you guys think of the Halloween Grenade Launcher I'm working on? It's a cemetery/chapel/pipe organ theme(middle part is an old cracked cremation urn).
Pre-texture at the moment.

Also got a hat/misc/melee in progress to go with it in a set.

Dechaios said:
http://i.imgur.com/xSXtW.jpg[/IM]
What do you guys think of the Halloween Grenade Launcher I'm working on? It's a cemetery/chapel/pipe organ theme(middle part is an old cracked cremation urn).
Pre-texture at the moment.

Also got a hat/misc/melee in progress to go with it in a set.[/QUOTE]
well, I probably wouldn't have known what it was had you not told me it was from a Pipe Organ.

I'm sure it'll be good once textured, and perhaps even more obvious.

DarkKyo

Dreams-Visions said:
well, I probably wouldn't have known what it was had you not told me it was from a Pipe Organ.

I'm sure it'll be good once textured, and perhaps even more obvious.
The colors are similar to the Brass Beast.. a brassy/gold color for the pipe and handle and blacks/greys for the urn and the cemetery motif pieces.. It will be a lot more obvious once you can tell what each piece is made from.

I call it the Fallen Angle.

Dechaios said:
The colors are similar to the Brass Beast.. a brassy/gold color for the pipe and handle and blacks/greys for the urn and the cemetery motif pieces.. It will be a lot more obvious once you can tell what each piece is made from.

I call it the Fallen Angle.
Sounds good.

Yeef

Wendel Clark said:
I couldn't change demoman weapons on a Valve server. It was stuck on melee. IDK if it's just me.
It's a bug (as the tomislav and other changes probably are) where Demo could only equip strange weapons.

Top Bottom