• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

XeroSauce

Dechaios said:
xSXtW.jpg

What do you guys think of the Halloween Grenade Launcher I'm working on? It's a cemetery/chapel/pipe organ theme(middle part is an old cracked cremation urn).
Pre-texture at the moment.

Also got a hat/misc/melee in progress to go with it in a set.

zomg <3

I love old architectural styled items.

Yeef said:
It's a bug (as the tomislav and other changes probably are) where Demo could only equip strange weapons.

ohhhhh lol. I was playing before and saw a bunch of people whining and running around whack-style as/about demo. I have both set as strange and had no probs so figured it was just them (i really didnt give it much thought cause i could care less as long as its not me or someone I know)

DarkKyo

XeroSauce said:
zomg <3

I love old architectural styled items.
Thanks!!! I hope the textures live up to your expectations!
I'm going to bake it overnight(takes like 2-3 hours on my system to get a nice render) and then start with the coloring tomorrow.

DarkKyo

ArtistDude88 said:
Looks great as always, Dech!
Thanks Artist! :)

At this point I'm completely lost when it comes to applying the standard vanilla animations that the GL has so its gonna be a bit until I get it all figured out...

Sianos

EEE158645584D57AA5BD8A486835FB71E2B25E69

Here's my latest Valve server adventure! I can confirm the confirming of the Tomislav nerf and Widowmaker buff being in, two things that I'm really looking fowar to. The play was better than usual, and although still no one checked thir back there was a good amount of teamwork and everyone was trying their best to accomplish the objective.

I see the "For Advanced Players Only" sign is working! :p

Yeef

Nothing kills my want to play this game more than people cynical enough to run a medic heavy combo in a 6v6 game.

Yeef

XeroSauce said:
Hey man..it's a legit strategy.

So is a full team of Heavy Medics.
It can be as legit as it wants. It's still boring.

divisionbyzorro said:
I just looked at the Beta update list on the Wiki. Are they really testing an Equalizer nerf that removes the increased movement speed while injured?
They've been testing that since well before the uber update. They split it. one version gives the speed but not the damage, the other gives the damage, but not the speed.

Yeef said:
They've been testing that since well before the uber update. They split it. one version gives the speed but not the damage, the other gives the damage, but not the speed.

Ah. Crisis averted! As long as my high-speed retreat-o-matic is safe.

Forkball said:
I'm my own best teammate.

Drywell is pretty fun, it might work better with a full server though. Stupid rafter Heavies!

Id play but im piss drunk so i wouldnt help no matter what way you look at it

Blizzard

Banned
Thanks for playing. I did not realize how bad I have become with huntsman! I'm addicted to constantly jumping wherever I go, also.

*edit* It might have been my imagination or reduced players, but the server seemed fairly smooth tonight.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Forkball said:
I'm my own best teammate.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/541780338643370557/1506A72C8FF8A5B5A5F6556EF0282AABB9A6A738/[/IMG

Drywell is pretty fun, it might work better with a full server though. Stupid rafter Heavies![/QUOTE]
I don't get how valve has not fixed that bug. "If (Killer == Assister) print killer", it should be easy enough. I can't imagine valve cares that much for optimization, considering the LOD situation.

Yeef

Drkirby said:
I don't get how valve has not fixed that bug. "If (Killer == Assister) print killer", it should be easy enough. I can't imagine valve cares that much for optimization, considering the LOD situation.
They did fix most instances of it. Obviously they missed one though. I remember back when it was common to assist yourself with jarate. Now it rarely ever happens.

Dunno what's going on with this game. It started running like crap in any server since yesterday. After I finished defragging at that..

Yeef said:
Nothing kills my want to play this game more than people cynical enough to run a medic heavy combo in a 6v6 game.

Try 3 v 2 where the teams look like this:

CornBurrito (Scout)
Queen of Thorns (Pyro)

vs

Matt (Pyro)
Cloudius (Scout)
Quierfloat (Heavy)

Seriously... what the fuck. The teams were already unbalanced and that fucker plays Heavy?

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Sgt.Pepper said:
Dunno what's going on with this game. It started running like crap in any server since yesterday. After I finished defragging at that..

are you using HLExtract to defrag after patches?

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Yeef said:
2.0 wasn't Java. 2.0 was just Janky Ass 2.0. Java's was just Janky Ass with no numbers.

Who the hell is Icy.

So it was Icy, then Java 1.9, then 2.0 by someone, then Remy's Feedbag 3.0, then 4.0 Yeef the packet thief.

Top Bottom