• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Boney said:

230px-150Mewtwo.png

?

roMonster

MrPing1000 said:
Got rid of 16 ref and a few crappy hats. Ended up with both new spy hats (neither numbered) a wingstick, a fancy dress uniform, a bonkboy, ze goggles and safe n sound.

Pretty good.

I know this isnt the trading thread--but are you willing to trade the dress uni?

I can give u a villains veil for it.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
WHERE THE HELL'S THE GOD DAMN SERVER.

I'm gonna log on to that control panel and just start pushing things in a second here.

Wait, so if you craft something with shop items, even though those will become tradable, the craft item is permanently untradable?

That's...deceptive.

Yeef

Update broke SourceMod. Disabled SourceMod, server is up.

ArtistDude88 said:
I poked around the control panel for the server... I must be blind because I saw nothing about doing update D:
Event Log.. more specifically, the event log will say the update was applied then you just restart the server.

unless it breaks sourcemod, in which case you have to rename the addons folder so that it doesn't load sourcemod (which only Remy and I can do).

Admins, with sourcemod you won't have admin powers, but those of you with panel access can just use the server control window to do things like changing maps and such.

Ah, good to know, Yeef!

Aaand those Manniversary paper hats seem to be trade-able and craftable... Should I craft the 2 from my idlers together? :eek:

So many hl2.exe crashes...

And for some reason I don't hit people with the first shot of the Reverse Shooter when I airblast them, that's damn weird.

Apparently a patch just made storebought items uncraftable. Good thing I crafted the crappy hats I got from the starter packs already.
Too bad all I got was the Pyro Chef's hat.

Javaman

mini update...

Fixed a problem with the Foster's Facade not correctly hiding the pyro's head.
Fixed a problem where loadouts would get reset under certain conditions if the item server couldn't be reached.
Fixed a common client crash when displaying items.
Items purchased from the store are no longer craftable.
Updated localization files.

2q3tzdz.jpg

Javaman said:
mini update...

Fixed a problem with the Foster's Facade not correctly hiding the pyro's head.
Fixed a problem where loadouts would get reset under certain conditions if the item server couldn't be reached.
Fixed a common client crash when displaying items.
Updated localization files.

Unfortunately, things created before the mini update are permanently non-tradeable. I realized this when I crafted several valuable hats, then realized there was no time to when they'd be tradeable :/

Forkball

My idle account is getting the new update but not my main one. I guess we know where Valve's priorities lie.

Also having to buy the decal tool is BS, they should make them drops. I can understand that they don't want penis badges everywhere, but people will still spend money to troll.

TP

All these crashes and now the game won't start or update
I just wanted to play Reserve Shooter Pyro before it got nerfed =(

oh noes, store bought hats are no longer craftable. oh well, i was able to buy a handful of $.74 hats and craft them into a few new hats before the change.

yeoz

Had 42 sailboats total today (roughly half from idlers, roughly half from 2 reclaimed to 1 refined trades).
Crafted a few for testing, but, here's a shot of 38 of 'em:
sailboats%21.jpg

And the resultant crafts (the hats after the chieftain's challenge):
21-hats-today.jpg

Sweet mother of GOD... the items that come with the Football Manager 2012 pre purchase are pretty damn sexy

VAQVL.jpg

• The Merc's Pride Scarf can be worn by each class.
  • The Ball-Kicking Boots are available for the Scout and spawn a team-colored ball that everyone can play with.
  • Vuvuzela Noise maker.

ExMachina said:
Crashed for me too and then downloaded a little update.

Also, this :(

Proven

The most integrating thing to me in this update is that I now know how to specifically get the "Follow me Medic" voice clips to work. They never mentioned how in the patch notes before.

Fallengorn, I'll probably be a little taken to do any GAF meetup during the con. Sorry.

Top Bottom