• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

XeroSauce

Nelo Ice said:
So i crafted my paper hat and prarie heel biters and got an old guadalajara.

With all the crafting going on on, is it worth crafting my 2 mnc hats(superfan/athletic supporter) for another hat?
also are the german gonzilla or the Otolaryngologist's Mirror worth anything? curious since i dont really play medic and id rather get a hat for a class i play.

I don't think you can craft those hats.

The Gonzilla is decent. The Mirror isn't.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
UnluckyKate said:
Widowmaker is now better than ever. Will continue to own with it.

Only new one new map in the update. Did they hide some halloween stuff in this ?
Just the Salvaged Mann Co Crate, which to me sounds like the Halloween update will be something like "Abandoned Mann Co Warehouse OF HORROR!!1"

TGMIII

Quick shout out to all the EU players. Obviously I've not been around much with work getting busier so I'm looking for some volunteers to be admins on the server/group to get things active again otherwise I'm going to have to take the server down (which I really don't want to have to do). I do plan to get more active on it myself but there's other things I've been wanting to do over the last few weeks.

So, any volunteers?

Yeef

Probably.

In its original state is out DPS'd the scattergun at all ranges if your aim was true. It still does for the first four shots, but after that scattergun takes its rightful place back on top.

to those who use frankenHUD, the new version is available now.

http://kinsie.helloiaminter.net/frankenhud/frankenhudr38.zip

- Updated for the Manniversary Update.
- Completely redid the class select menus. Now they're a lot swisher!
- Adjusted the Quick Switch menu to add the loadout preset buttons.
- Restyled the Tutorial Video screen to match the Map Info/MOTD screens.
- Updated the map loading screen a little bit.
- Added the Steam Workshop button to the main menu.

Uriah

SalsaShark said:
4l3pU.png

IxOYm.png

sillyness

Engie is a straight up cyborg now

He never asked for this.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Engie - fuckin augs

Artistdud - good! screw all you idlors!

Chinner - pvhud was the best hud...RIP...I'll give Franken a try...also...WTF YOU ZELDA WILLIAMS STALKER! D: Don't you judge me on turning this thread into a Halo thread ya weirdo!

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Installed FrankenHUD... pretty neat. I really like how it handles the MOTD and class/team menus.

Also, for some reason my crosshair changed to black when I was messing with movie/recording configs. So now I've set it to bright pink. Does this mean I'll actually hit things now?

Now if only item servers would work and I could actually play TF2...

Professor Beef said:
I have a new Medic policy, thanks to playing with morons. If a Soldier I'm trying to heal switches to Equalizer, I stop healing him permanently.

We have people on the GAF server who will have the Equalizer out at FULL FUCKING HEALTH before the round begins and then switch to their rocket 3 seconds before the round starts and be as far away from me as fucking possible. Or who will pull the Equalizer out to run away when I am at 99% uber...

Iadien said:
People who use custom huds are cheaters!

The only cheater is pretty much Delchios (was it him?) who uses some setting/HUD where scoping as a sniper lets him see the entire screen, eliminating a huge disadvantage that sniper rifles naturally have.

Speaking of HUDS, is Community Hud working again or should I just bite the bullet and go FrankenHUD?

SteveWinwood said:
Fuck. And everyone who has extras crafts them into hats right? Dammit. Well hopefully it will still be around.

if somehow you get screwed i can give you one of my idlers paper hats so you have one...

they tradeable right?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Obsessed said:
1. We have people on the GAF server who will have the Equalizer out at FULL FUCKING HEALTH before the round begins and then switch to their rocket 3 seconds before the round starts and be as far away from me as fucking possible. Or who will pull the Equalizer out to run away when I am at 99% uber...

2. The only cheater is pretty much Delchios (was it him?) who uses some setting/HUD where scoping as a sniper lets him see the entire screen, eliminating a huge disadvantage that sniper rifles naturally have.

3. Speaking of HUDS, is Community Hud working again or should I just bite the bullet and go FrankenHUD?
1. Heal someone else...it's pre-round, who cares?

2. I really should implement it as well even if it be cheatin...why? Cause fuck spies! That's why!

3. Try reinstalling

Jason, you play Cuntsman, your opinion doesn't matter.

JackFrost said:
if somehow you get screwed i can give you one of my idlers paper hats so you have one...

they tradeable right?
They have to be if some people traded them between accounts to craft them right?

Also I'm going to be looking super hard for those halloween masks on monday night. I'll definitely try to get extras for ya then.

Kuro Madoushi said:
1. Heal someone else...it's pre-round, who cares?

2. I really should implement it as well even if it be cheatin...why? Cause fuck spies! That's why!

3. Try reinstalling

Jason, you play Cuntsman, your opinion doesn't matter.

1. I am talking about on Payload and when my team is on defense. When the players burst out of the gate he is going to be at a disadvantag.

2. I don't see how eliminating the Sniper's major weakness is any less cheating than say... hacking it so the Heavy runs at normal speed without the GRU. Or making it so the Scout has 300hp.

3. Ok

SteveWinwood said:
They have to be if some people traded them between accounts to craft them right?
True...Im hungover so ignore my lack of common sense right now.

SteveWinwood said:
Also I'm going to be looking super hard for those halloween masks on monday night. I'll definitely try to get extras for ya then.

BAH i all but gave up on them...people are starting to ask absurd prices for them....2 ref a set and the such. If you can find them, on the cheap (like a scrap+random each), awesome...but i dont have much hope in me finding/getting them

Clydefrog

You just want me to take a picture of my balls and e-mail them to you. I know your tricks. Well, it ain't gonna happen.

*picks up his balls and walks to another forum*

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Obsessed said:
1. I am talking about on Payload and when my team is on defense. When the players burst out of the gate he is going to be at a disadvantag.

2. I don't see how eliminating the Sniper's major weakness is any less cheating than say... hacking it so the Heavy runs at normal speed without the GRU. Or making it so the Scout has 300hp.

3. Ok
1. Rage medic?

2. I'm just saying I should try it. I would've easily unscoped and sliced up that damn Canadian, Joe Carter.

Top Bottom