• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

At this point people who haven't played or bought Tekken 6 should just wait a few weeks.
If this is about my post, I've had it since launch, platinumed and played it a lot. Just didn't like it as much. Spent most of my time in Team Battle and I usually signed out to play so I could see character names instead of my own under the health bar.

I don't understand why regional content exists. You would think we would get all the pack in content to try to help boost sales state side.

Sayah

Tweet Time

https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/239191849145860096
Katsuhiro Harada ‏@Harada_TEKKEN
Seperate DVD RT @baren817 Harada san, with the tekken takes tokyo documentary, will it be in a seperate disk or on the same tekken tag disk

https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/239192178281287681
Aye, I'll go PAX next weekend. I'll talk about World TEKKEN Federation etc!!! RT @SePhYCLoNe Will you be at PAX next weekend?

https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/239187756528594944
Yeah. It's smooth online play! RT @Title_Lift_Down Good morning Harada san :D Keep fighting. I hope you can do the best game in this year :D

https://twitter.com/mykeryu/status/239228104441204736
Michael Murray ‏@mykeryu
@Kalashniko_ there is online pair play between 2 consoles (2 players each). Too laggy with 4 different locations

wat? why?

This applies to only Canada, me thinks. Or maybe Canada will get it. It doesn't make sense to not give Canada players all this stuff too. It's too close by to not get anything.

GrayFoxPL

Holy shit.........I thought the usb disc was broken as fuck. It wasn't.
The usb cable that came with it was broken as fuck. I've taken dudes advice and used another one and it works. Doing backup right now!

Why didn't I think the cable could be at fault not the disc? Even Paul Phoenix could figure this out. So stupid.

ibdXM0bvdledPN.jpg

DEATH™

Holy shit.........I thought the usb disc was broken as fuck. It wasn't.
The usb cable that came with it was broken as fuck. I've taken dudes advice and used another one and it works. Doing backup right now!

Why didn't I think the cable could be at fault not the disc? Even Paul Phoenix could figure this out. So stupid.

I feel ya bro...

Sayah

Getting so bored of facing all these Paul's.

Edit: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Trolling me with High Rollers Club? That's what you get. Sky Rocket PUUUUUUUNCH.

alstein

Shoutouts to Markman for hosting TTT2 at MLG.

Didn't get to play it much because I was concentrating on VF, but it's Tekken. Tekken fans will love the game.

I have really big problems playing fighting games on the right side of the screen.

The best way to fix this is to always play on the right side and always practice on the right side. After a couple months you won't have a weak side. This is a very common problem so don't feel bad. I had this exact same problem about 15 years ago. It will just slowly not be an issue and you won't even notice that it happened. Make the right side your default starting side.

Sayah

Tag1 A.King ftw!

For a second while reading the comments I thought you guys are already playing Tag2.

hahahaha, I wish.

Anyway, here is an interview in Japanese.

This is the best Google translate could do.

About: Online
"But online with" say is the biggest attraction of this work, we are focused on adjustment and development. And things are made with the cooperation and development "Soul Calibur V" team was released in February, just to let you play in comfort and style. Also introduces the modes in which you can practice while listening for the match, and also light processing load, practice of techniques can be while I wait for the other person.

- Why did you can achieve the online mode to play so smoothly?

There is a clear reason "Tekken" is difficult to play online: Mr. Harada. In the fighting game normally, and processing mechanism of command has changed in "Tekken", but I have delayed about three frames before drawing from the input, the process is completed in one input frame and button lever occurs has been developed to, it has become very severe ones. Sometimes referred to from people familiar with "Tekken is not suitable for online and". In addition, much less about the code type of network in the world, has developed considerably luck this time. Is to avoid making such treatment if there is a lag or packet loss occurs, such as rewind. Of CPU processing power when you're up against the networks are pretty, I had to think of the design from when you are developing a commercial. If the server does not keep from falling when in service.

About: Tekken sales/popularity statistics.
Announcement has been made about the characteristics of the market in the series "Tekken", after the introductory slides wrapped himself in the hall laughing. Sales market share, the market No.1 fighting category, about 90% of household users in Europe and North America accounted for more than 40 million worldwide in total, about 90% of users, such as the arcade version numbers is currently Asia and things have come up. More than 40 countries, for countries that series "Tekken" fans are selling community "Tekken" in Iraq, such as is formed, it can be seen that there are people who enjoy playing in the world.

About: Tekken Tunes - something about copyright law here.
"TEKKEN TUNES" that you can customize the BGM
You can enjoy changing the clothes and accessories of your character, can now be customized to suit the player's music in "Tekken Tag Tournament 2" in "Tekken". I can of course also be set to be able to change the Character Select BGM, such as stage and screen, the music data has been transferred to the body 360 Xbox and PS3. However, the terms of which are commercially available, such as music, the use of other than enjoy yourself "to listen to the opponent" because it conflicts with copyright law that is impossible.

And T-SHIRTS

59.jpg

GrayFoxPL

Haha nice one :D.

I just found a YT user with many awesome high level Tag 1 matches.

Sadly many no sound but it's still joy to watch. No sentiments, that's pure skill at work.

Take this one as a small example.

Do you notice that it's not juggle heavy but still extremely skill based and fast? I wish Harada thinks about it while making Tekken7.

Btw does King still have this multi throw after tackle? I swear no one did this to me in T6 ever.
Gif from the mentioned match.
i5mKs7Yf8sJLC.gif

AAK

That's a just frame multigrab from his tackle:

Tackle, 3+4:1+2. You have to input the 1+2 right when the 3+4 leglock damages the opponent. Such a satisfying move to land!

DEATH™

I somehow can't figure out the timing of that multi... I can get f+3: 1+2 and BT: 1+2 consistently, but not that... Can someone give me tips???

GrayFoxPL

Please, Harada... no more Scenario Mode, I can't take it any more.

Haha. I feel you. Nothing like this in Tag 2.

I'd pay lot's of money for a good Adventure-Rpg Tekken, but I don't think Tekken team should try by themselves. Lol.

DEATH™;41432587 said:
I somehow can't figure out the timing of that multi... I can get f+3: 1+2 and BT: 1+2 consistently, but not that... Can someone give me tips???

I could never ever get Pauls Ultimate Punishment. I tried since Tekken 2. Only few weeks ago I spent 1,5 hours just to do this in T6. I finally did it, then went online and did it 4 times on live opponents - so satisfying!

Took me only 15 years!

rvy

Banned
Haha. I feel you. Nothing like this in Tag 2.

This pleases me.

I'd pay lot's of money for a good Adventure-Rpg Tekken, but I don't think Tekken team should try by themselves. Lol.

Maybe if it was done right.

It'd be cool if they could have their own Ninja Gaiden thing going on with a character from Tekken and intertwine both universes. I'd like something like that, but the Tekken team is a long way from making anything similar to NG.
Death by Degrees is shit and all the Tekken mini-games are pretty poor. The first Tekken Force was decent, but all the others are a huge waste of resources and just aren't fun. The Devil Within game had me ripping my hair out most of the time. So awful.

Whatever, can't wait for this. Considering getting the We Are Tekken LE. Looks good.

GrayFoxPL

DEATH™;41434126 said:
^
^
^
If the scenario campaign came close to this... And I think it will someday... I'll be happy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9Sor2Zh4DE

I absolutely love UR and I know Harada was the director but I doubt it was done by the same people that made "tekken force" modes. It's just insanely better work.

In T6 Scenario the lock on works so bad, way worse then in T4 force, even worse then Devil Within. How did it pass testing?

DEATH™

I absolutely love UR and I know Harada was the director but I doubt it was done by the same people that made "tekken force" modes. It's just insanely better work.

In T6 Scenario the lock on works so bad, way worse then in T4 force, even worse then Devil Within. How did it pass testing?

Remember though in the middle of dev't namco suddenly decides to have a xbox version of T6. Basically, everything is rushed to fit on the deadline, which explains everything about the console T6...

GrayFoxPL

DEATH™;41434743 said:
Remember though in the middle of dev't namco suddenly decides to have a xbox version of T6. Basically, everything is rushed to fit on the deadline, which explains everything about the console T6...

Yeah this is true.

Dereck

DEATH™;41434743 said:
What happened with the 360 version? I've never played it.

Top Bottom