• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

Sayah

And hey, horseress. Forgot you were looking for wallpapers.
It's not exactly TTT2 but you can click on any of the T6 character art here and download high res versions of the character CG. Could serve as wallpapers. On the same site, you can also go to media and then go to art and find a bunch of stuff there.
EDIT1: T6 character art is also here.
EDIT2: Tag 2 character CG here.
EDIT3: Or even better, you can check main TZ desktop/wallpapers page.
From google search, I also found this.
d6eb7aeb.jpg
This is from SFXTK but it's still amazing.

You can also check the media thread by FW and scroll down to the second post for art. Not exactly wallpaper size images there but you may like stuff from there.

AAK

I spent nearly 7 years compiling them all from scouring the internet. Sucks bro.

Anyways, here's my contribution:

ivOaxNN35kZ6o.jpg

ibc8gnvvbBzKl0.jpg

ibrDg3qEUTlsjl.jpg

iSb0Ebjy2ww0Z.jpg

Sayah

I am really hoping TTT2 goes the Soul Calibur V route and keeps adding DLC customization months after release. If Harada wants to add in old tunes and endings he might as well thrown in all the old outfits too. I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

It's plausible that might actually happen. We're getting DLC characters after release. I don't think old costumes are completely out of the picture.

AAK

I'm not sure about more costume DLC support. Those guys must be tired of TTT2 and moved on to TxSF and Smash Bros

Degen

having a ton of fun playing Tapout Shirt AK and throwing out reversals like it's Dead or Alive

I think I already like using him as much as King. I might have to main one of those teams in TTT2

If you have fought one juggling Bryan Fury you've fought them all. I've grown exceedingly good at killing him and all his clones. I miss the old days when people didn't all latch onto the same techniques. It's really rare to see some good Lei online.
what goes through the average Bryan player's head:

"should I d/f+3 or u/f+4 this time after I throw out random jabs & mids?"

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
These last two weeks are going to be very tough. Feeling so damn impatient right now.

I'm not suffering as much because I have a game to hold me over for a little bit. Now I just need to find a break from it so I can get more practice in before TTT2 drops.

DEATH™

Anyways, here's my contribution:

ibc8gnvvbBzKl0.jpg

ibrDg3qEUTlsjl.jpg

This inspires me to make a combo vid with all the Tekken Girls... with Violet-colored costumes...

No stealing ideas!!! lol :p

having a ton of fun playing Tapout Shirt AK and throwing out reversals like it's Dead or Alive

I think I already like using him as much as King. I might have to main one of those teams in TTT2

what goes through the average Bryan player's head:

"should I d/f+3 or u/f+4 this time after I throw out random jabs & mids?"

No! Except for Markman, I should only be the King/AK player in TekkenGAF!!!

Nooooo!!!

-----

But seriously, King/AK team is too good... Tried using King's kick reversal???

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Shout outs to Markman. Played a little Tag 2 at MLG(and made top 8 in MK). Good e-sports weekend.

Somebody tell me about Paul's WS+3,2. And what you're supposed to do after ch b+2 now.

Also if you make Jaycee back to Julia does she get Mad Axes back? Is MA a different command? No MA is outrageous.

After CH b+2, I've seen Paul's go for QCF+1~5, depending on your partner you might be able to combo afterwards. Maybe you can do CH b+2, QCF+1~5, Jaycee d,d/f+1,3_4,1+2~5 TA! into whatever...

Paul's WS+3,2 is NC I think. I haven't messed with him much.

Jaycee doesn't get MA at all. Michelle has it though.

Degen

DEATH™;41477989 said:
No! Except for Markman, I should only be the King/AK player in TekkenGAF!!!

Nooooo!!!

-----

But seriously, King/AK team is too good... Tried using King's kick reversal???
Yeah, the kick reversal is becoming a pretty big part of my game. lol Hwoarang

not enough of a boss to try AK's shadow step in a match though

DEATH™

Yeah, the kick reversal is becoming a pretty big part of my game. lol Hwoarang

About Shadow Step, it's actually pretty nice bro. It's a alternative way to get in besides using a crouchdash. If you're a bit scared, try doing Shadow step crouch jab first. I consider it good because you can buffer AK Driver (db~d~DB+1+2) with it. Being able to do WS and FC moves are pretty nice. Spear is something you can throw out at times too.

Actually, I kinda wish they would expand Shadow Step like King's Jaguar Step, I'll be fine if they just add a new but short chain throw (AK's chains should be short by design), probably start with an arm twist, then either end with this one, or a reverse DDT/fireman carry slam...

EDIT a more sicker version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF74C5CvrSM

AAK

thug outfits

I'm dying here LOL.

Once upon a time I used it to mask the buffer for his Shining Wizard or FC,d/f,d,d/f+1+2 grabs. It's been too long since I used it though :(. Such a joy to land the spear though!

Man I am so rusty with AK... not even sure if I'll stick with him or not once TTT2 hits.

Honestly speaking, change that to regular King, and that's what I assume Degen looks like when he picks High Roller's Club on us. :p

Also, more fanarts!

idZrhRsYIf0q8.jpg

ilixnpFfKZIEB.jpg
iV5tuoTdT9847.jpg

iYf2UIHQVLJcK.jpg
ibylqvr6g2RigG.jpg

ibkmK3ojL2e77C.jpg
iLHmVUaltJcXa.jpg

rvy

Banned
This is ridiculous. Am I expected to memorize my character's combos and use them online whenever I get a chance to? Come on man, it's like the 4th guy that's done this to me today. Ugh.
FUCKING STOP JUGGLING ME ALREADY, GOD DAMN IT! Stick your sticks up your bums, I'm using a shitty 360 controller here. No mercy. Not playing this online anymore.

Amazing! Post away!

Will do, then!

Here's a few quick uploads:

And some holiday themed images of the Tekken girls from Harada's twitter awhile back:

Might use those last ones as wallpapers for my phone during the holiday season. Hah.

And lastly, here's a wallpaper of some of the Tekken girls:

If anyone wants any more, or wants some character-specific images, let me know.

Dereck

This is ridiculous. Am I expected to memorize my character's combos and use them online whenever I get a chance to? Come on man, it's like the 4th guy that's done this to me today. Ugh.
FUCKING STOP JUGGLING ME ALREADY, GOD DAMN IT! Stick your sticks up your bums, I'm using a shitty 360 controller here. No mercy. Not playing this online anymore.
If you're gonna play Tekken you've gotta be prepared to be juggled if you slip up, that's all there is to it.

CSX

Welcome to Tekken :)

Imagine how much i got juggled when i was playing against some of Houston's best at ArcadeUFO during the location test

GrayFoxPL

Will do, then!

Here's a few quick uploads:

And some holiday themed images of the Tekken girls from Harada's twitter awhile back:

Might use those last ones as wallpapers for my phone during the holiday season. Hah.

If anyone wants any more, or wants some character-specific images, let me know.

Those arts are beyond awesome! Saved them in a blink. Thanks.

If you have any of Jin, Asuka or Steve post away. Actually any character besides Alisa will do, lol.

rvy

Banned
Well, that works too.

I need to spend some weeks learning how to play Tekken. It's just going to be frustrating online if I don't, especially with TTT2 coming out.
I doubt I'm going to though. I'll just buy it, enjoy the single and be done with it.

I'll get FS online if I feel like getting my ass whooped. Tekken just irritates me that much more because the gap between a bad player and a decent player seems so big. Made a mistake? There goes 30% of your life bar.

GrayFoxPL

Lol remined me of one kid I fought.: "Stop hitting me when I'm not ready!"

Sorry, there's no mercy in Tekken. If you wanna get strong you'll have to work for it.

Those arts are beyond awesome! Saved them in a blink. Thanks.

If you have any of Jin, Asuka or Steve post away. Actually any character besides Alisa will do, lol.

I actually like Alisa... :(

Oh, well. Haha. I'll see what I can find. I need to re-organize my folders, because they've become kind of a mess. I'm sure I have quite a few Jin and Asuka pics. Not sure about Steve, though. Maybe a few. Most of mine are character collages, or focus on the females. Hah.

I'll keep posting some here, but you can check my uploads on my new minus account, which I'll try and keep updating with new stuff.

Here's one of Asuka, since you asked for her:

And a nice Kazuya and Jun from one of the artists I posted before:

GrayFoxPL

I actually like Alisa... :(

Oh, well. Haha. I'll see what I can find. I need to re-organize my folders, because they've become kind of a mess. I'm sure I have quite a few Jin and Asuka pics. Not sure about Steve, though. Maybe a few. Most of mine are character collages, or focus on the females. Hah.

I'll keep posting some here, but you can check my uploads on my new minus account, which I'll try and keep updating with new stuff.

Here's one of Asuka, since you asked for her:

And a nice Kazuya and Jun from one of the artists I posted before:

Oh thanks much! You have a very nice minus account! Mine's a mess, messy mess so I kept it private.

Dereck

I need to spend some weeks learning how to play Tekken. It's just going to be frustrating online if I don't, especially with TTT2 coming out.
I doubt I'm going to though. I'll just buy it, enjoy the single and be done with it.

I'll get FS online if I feel like getting my ass whooped. Tekken just irritates me that much more because the gap between a bad player and a decent player seems so big. Made a mistake? There goes 30% of your life bar.
Yep, it's definitely irritating. I'm a lot better at T3, T4, T5, TTT. I've been playing Tekken 6 for 2 years and I would consider myself a little below average.

Main thing to keep in mind is that you'll find a ton of players on T6 online with hundreds or even thousands of matches worth of experience(not accounting for the possibility that they're using a second, third, or who knows how many other characters).

Learning the combos and the setups is one thing but what it all comes down to is grinding. Over time you learn what works and what doesn't, and you start to naturally deal with issues such as lag that can throw off timing or the players who just mash out a series of safe moves.

Dereck

My approach to Tekken 6 is less concerned about winning or losing, and more about the actual combat. To have some of my combos land, or to block something successfully, punish something successfully. Low rank to me doesn't matter.

Sayah

Thanks for the art KDash. REALLY awesome art.

Welcome to the initial phase of T6. Most people quit at this point. I hope you don't. Keep playing and you'll get better.
Which character are you using?

My approach to Tekken 6 is less concerned about winning or losing, and more about the actual combat. To have some of my combos land, or to block something successfully, punish something successfully. Low rank to me doesn't matter.

I feel the same way.

GrayFoxPL

You guys...talking about taking it easy and shit.

I know how you really are while fighting.

Your blood is boiling, heart races 150 beats on minute, senses go into overdrive and only thing you really want is to crush your enemies. See them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

;]

Top Bottom