• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

dWX4myACyOJlh.png
dbgNP7Z2whK3wq.png

And Just for you:

dyUsq41CQ7zNu.png

AAK

I think it's like a team you become a part of. And everytime anyone from that team gets victories or so, their team ranking goes higher.

I "THINK" it's something like that. I could be wrong though.

Sayah

I think it's like a team you become a part of. And everytime anyone from that team gets victories or so, their team ranking goes higher.

I "THINK" it's something like that. I could be wrong though.

That's what I had thought of too since the AOU trailer had referred to something like this but I still wanted to be sure of what it actually encompasses.

Idea seems pretty neat, though.

Degen

I just downloaded Sayah's Nina ghost data and the latest replay. That's what you get for adding me to your friend list, lol. Watching the replay now...

good lawd Sayah went full Beast Mode on this Feng Wei man wooow

So many launchers lol

Also tried learning Jack-6 recently, thinking he'd be my style of character. oh how wrong I was.

It's certainly something to see Tom Hilfiger win money matches with Jacks the way he did. And here I was holding back and pressing df+2 all day. Aris must be on suicide watch after ragging on so much about his laggy Samsung TV and online console playing. Hahahaha.

What exactly is guild mode?

You ever watch Tekken 6 and Tag 2 matches from Asian arcades and wonder what the bars and comment section that pops up at match start or loading screen are? Well yeah you can build a team with some friends and level up ranks. The more the members of the team plays and win matches, the higher level the team is. Not sure if there is any goodies If the team level goes over a certain amount.

And hey you can apparently set a team emblem and little ranking icon I think.

http://h9.abload.de/img/blueeeeq4lg8.png

Ugh LTTP I know. Gotta churn through the playlist of significant Tekken Tag 2 matches I missed.

Degen

Using King's Rolling Elbow Rush (f+2,2,2) to buffer a command throw is dirty. you wanna make sure you block the mid, right? well, you do that.

Cancel the last hit with d/b, just hit f+2+4, GET TOMBSTONED

Hold forward for the f+2,2,2, cancel the last hit with b, hcf+1, GET SWUNG SO GIGANTICALLY

this has been common knowledge since T5, I bet. I just started using Training Mode for something other than dicking around in MvC3.

Tizoc

Ah will the game have a 'Scramble mode' like in SFxT? Wonder how it'd work in a 3D game like Tekken? Would be neat to have just to mess around with.

RangersFan

Anyone else own the Tekken 6 Bundle with Fightstick for XBox 360? I'm packaging to sell it to amazon trade in and I just want to make I have all the things that came with it. If anyone has it can you please take a picture for me on all the included things, specifically iirc there was a small mic attachment thing for the old syle live headsets with the volume "trapezoid". I just want to know what it looks like so I know I'm including the right one, I have a whole drawer full of all the little video game peripherals that have come with systems and games like rock band. Thanks to anyone who can help.

1270423386_85806285_4-TEKKEN-6-LIMITED-EDITION-BUNDLE-FOR-XBOX-360-NEWSEALEDUNOPENED-For-Sale-1270423386.jpg

Degen

I forgot how laggy online play against randoms could get. Can't afford to go under three bars or my spam technique gets thrown way off.

The TTT2 Tougeki tournament will be on my stream late tonight. USD made the thread.
play T6 with us. You have the game; ghost data don't lie

Sayah

The stream is hosting SFXTK for the moment. Guess I'll wait till Tag appears to start watching.
Ah will the game have a 'Scramble mode' like in SFxT? Wonder how it'd work in a 3D game like Tekken? Would be neat to have just to mess around with.

No, I don't think so. Unless they do a surprise announcement at E3 or something. I don't think it can work, though, due to sidestepping.

I forgot how laggy online play against randoms could get. Can't afford to go under three bars or my spam technique gets thrown way off.

It's always a good idea to reject 2 bars or lower.

You ever watch Tekken 6 and Tag 2 matches from Asian arcades and wonder what the bars and comment section that pops up at match start or loading screen are? Well yeah you can build a team with some friends and level up ranks. The more the members of the team plays and win matches, the higher level the team is. Not sure if there is any goodies If the team level goes over a certain amount.

And hey you can apparently set a team emblem and little ranking icon I think.

http://h9.abload.de/img/blueeeeq4lg8.png

So that's what those pop ups are. Nice. Thanks for the info. :D

Thanks for the stream Kadey, will catch the archive tomorrow. P4U and Tekken Tag 2 equals pure awesomness. Lots of games coming this summer and fall with P4U, TTT2, VF5FS and not to mention Anarchy Reigns/Max Anarchy. Finding time for all of them is going to be difficult but Tag 2 will have priority of course =)

Sayah

Persona 4 Arena looks amazing. I didn't even know about this game until I saw it in the stream. Lots of crazy rushdown in there.

Although, this is mostly a year to celebrate 3D fighters and their glorious new iterations. So glad the main classic 3D fighters are getting some form of representation this year (DoA, Tekken, VF). They're all in September too. Gonna be some tough competition for sales. I wish I could buy it all but can't. :/

Sayah

Be optimistic people.

http://twitter.com/#!/Harada_TEKKEN/status/196454017474379776
Katsuhiro Harada ‏ @Harada_TEKKEN
If you are pessimistic, they will not return. If you are.. RT@morris9723 will you ever bring back Kunimitsu, Michelle Chang and forrest law
Also, seems like there will be rankings/leveling up for both online and offline.
Katsuhiro Harada ‏ @Harada_TEKKEN
Planning Offline lvl & Online lvl RT @aneil77 Hello Boss! will there be offline ghost battle and full leveling up offline like T5 in TTT2???

http://twitter.com/#!/Harada_TEKKEN/status/196296533514268672

AAK

Well, I made one for CcrooK, but he already beat me to the punch. This is the one i tried:

d3cmazCPuXf0B.png

Because of the way the camera dynamically works and the targetting system, I don't think it'll ever be possible... unless they have changed it to the extent it no longer is the same system.

The TTT2 Tougeki tournament will be on my stream late tonight. USD made the thread.

Missed the live broadcast damn :(

Anyone else own the Tekken 6 Bundle with Fightstick for XBox 360? I'm packaging to sell it to amazon trade in and I just want to make I have all the things that came with it. If anyone has it can you please take a picture for me on all the included things, specifically iirc there was a small mic attachment thing for the old syle live headsets with the volume "trapezoid". I just want to know what it looks like so I know I'm including the right one, I have a whole drawer full of all the little video game peripherals that have come with systems and games like rock band. Thanks to anyone who can help.

http://images01.olx.com/ui/5/67/85/1270423386_85806285_4-TEKKEN-6-LIMITED-EDITION-BUNDLE-FOR-XBOX-360-NEWSEALEDUNOPENED-For-Sale-1270423386.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

That should be everything. But the packaging had specific things within. There was a box inside the main box for the arcade stick... and there was another specially designed cardboard separator that allows you to fit the artbook and game within it. I had the PS3 version and it came with a USB dongle for the wifi to connect.

[quote="toasty_T, post: 37391330"]That Steve on the right is so pimp

Why couldn't I have 2 avatars? :([/QUOTE]

Someone already catered to you! :P If you have a request just ask and I'll do my best :)

[quote="Sayah, post: 37400922"]Be optimistic people.

[url]http://twitter.com/#!/Harada_TEKKEN/status/196454017474379776[/url]

Also, seems like there will be rankings/leveling up for both online and offline.

[url]http://twitter.com/#!/Harada_TEKKEN/status/196296533514268672[/url][/QUOTE]

Yay! :)

zlatko

Banned
dWX4myACyOJlh.png
dbgNP7Z2whK3wq.png

And Just for you:

dyUsq41CQ7zNu.png

Oh damn. Which one to pick. All 3 are sooooooooooooo goood. :(

Edit: I like the Bob image in the third, but I also like that background from the first one of him. Anyway to combine those, or perhaps even incorporate a different one with that image of him that came out of his shirt going up as he's pressing to the ground?

AAK

Oh damn. Which one to pick. All 3 are sooooooooooooo goood. :(

Edit: I like the Bob image in the third, but I also like that background from the first one of him. Anyway to combine those, or perhaps even incorporate a different one with that image of him that came out of his shirt going up as he's pressing to the ground?

Tried the shunya artwork, it doesn't work well with the background image. It takes up way too much space. Especially the shirt. Only way to make the tomio artwork visible is to make the shunya version so small that it's too hard to distinguish who it is.

Here is the Junny version:

dbfWSSqjC5mZ9p.png

zlatko

Banned
Tried the shunya artwork, it doesn't work well with the background image. It takes up way too much space. Especially the shirt. Only way to make the tomio artwork visible is to make the shunya version so small that it's too hard to distinguish who it is.

Here is the Junny version:

dbfWSSqjC5mZ9p.png

Dead sexy. What a perfect body. ;)

Thanks. :)

AAK

Hi. A little off topic/on topic :D

I'm updating http://sdtekken.com a lot more as of late. Focusing on arcade stick and Tekken related news of course. Tune in :p

Need feedback too!

Something that ATP's podcasts lacked was that Aris would only interview people that he's met before. There's a bunch of international players that would be awesome to interview. For example, Killerdoll from Finland, Starscream/Asim from UK, Jacob Kim from Korea, etc. So if you do bring back the SDT podcasts, it's something to consider :)

Wondering if there will be tutorials or guides for newbies to tekken when unlimited comes out? I have knowledge in 2d games but not so much in 3d.

Top Bottom