• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

I guess maybe you can ask a Namco rep about this:

izxxHuqS8D4RD.jpg

What is that 4th selection going to be?

Do you know what part of the menu this is? All the menu slots I saw were filled

I'm just itching for a Lei Wulong and Dr. B team here, go for the mixup then BOOM BOUNCE. Always nice to access Heihachi's movelist out of nowhere too. :p

Besides that it's nice to see that T6BR still has some more tricks in it waiting to be discovered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAHvfH3CCf8

Instant Full crouch moves. Just ridiculous.

There's some new combos with this here (1:18 in, where the annotation pops up)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHIobyePSmU

--

EDIT: Remember that Clarens leaking person from before?

Well...

lnzd6.png

He also posted these things since apparently the renders are still under an embargo.

vyFHg.jpg

vLdl1.jpg

Oh and by the way, he also mentioned that in TTT2 console there is a total of 14 new characters added from the arcade version and that one of the last ones left to be revealed is a human. Violet/Miharu/Dr. B is still in this!

Pachimari

We have had 9 reveals? So there's 5 left?

Azazel and Nancy-MI847J won't be playable, alone because of their ridiculous size. Jack, Jack-2 and Gunjack obviously won't be in, as we already got Jack-6 for that purpose, and P. Jack with enough variety. Gon isn't in, Harada don't want to see him return and it seems like Namco Bandai won't pay for a license again. I can't see Tetsujin in either, he's basically the same as Mokujin, both in size and his random movelist.

That leaves us with Miharu Hirano, Violet, Dr. Bosconovitch and Unknown. Which leaves room for that one newly playable character, Shin Kamiya probably.

So as I said earlier, the next character reveal will maybe be those 4 listed above and then they'll have a surprise announcement for Shin Kamiya or Tougou.

Nice Forest render.

Pachimari

Which countries are getting the 'We Are Tekken' so far? I'm actually thinking of pre-ordering it myself but I can't find a UK version online.

By the way, there's supposed to be "World exclusive reveals" at Evo 2012 today, according to the Facebook page.
It's probably just the same character and stage videos they'll get there right?

Hopefully Tekken (volley)Ball. Oh, and an option to turn off Customizations online, those things ruin it for me.

By the way, as for the undisclosed characters, Harada has said this on his Twitter:

Yes RT @broccoman Are those chars going to have original movelists?

EDIT:
I'm not sure the 'We Are Tekken' attracts me. Have probably seen most of what's in the artbooks, I won't be listening to the soundtrack on its own and I could wait for the 4 DLC characters. Though, the behind-the-scenes video could be interesting. Oh, and only ShopTo and Zavvi have pre-orders in UK, but they'll probably have something here as well.

Oh and by the way, he also mentioned that in TTT2 console there is a total of 14 new characters added from the arcade version and that one of the last ones left to be revealed is a human. Violet/Miharu/Dr. B is still in this!

But many of those left to be revealed could be humans..

VS.

I'm so gonna do a Kamiya/Miharu tag team.

Dereck

Lmao, Forest's render looks like what Fei Long would look like if he were in Tekken X Street Fighter. It's all in the face.

Pachimari

Oh, I just read Clarens post and he says:

For now I only can confirm you 1 character to be released on next "pack" is human.
By the way, they surprised me that no released along with the last four.

So it's not one of the last ones that are human, it's actually one from the next batch. Which still says nothing, as both Miharu, Violet and Dr. B are human.

We should also get the renders of Forest, Tiger, P. Jack and Alex in a matter of hours.

He also says, that there's a lot of clues as to what the identity is to the non-released character is. I can only come up with one, Kamiya being part of Tekken Hybrid and on the cover.

Sayah

Edit: Tag 2 is also being shown at EVO at 5:00 p.m. PDT today. Maybe we'll get more info. then.
By the way, there's supposed to be "World exclusive reveals" at Evo 2012 today, according to the Facebook page.
It's probably just the same character and stage videos they'll get there right?

World exclusive reveals? Interesting.

I'm just itching for a Lei Wulong and Dr. B team here, go for the mixup then BOOM BOUNCE. Always nice to access Heihachi's movelist out of nowhere too. :p

Besides that it's nice to see that T6BR still has some more tricks in it waiting to be discovered.

I never get tired of T6. Local multiplayer matches are too intense and fun.

So that means a complete roster of 58 characters out of which 9 out of 14 have been revealed (Michelle, Tiger, Ogre, Kunimitsu, Angel, Combot, Forest, Alex, P. Jack). That leaves room for 5 more. :D
As Anastacio said, Miharu, Unknown, Dr. B, Violet are pretty much 4 out of those 5 characters (or at least I hope). Interested to see who the last one will be.
Lmao, Forest's render looks like what Fei Long would look like if he were in Tekken X Street Fighter. It's all in the face.
This reminds me. Aren't we supposed to be seeing a reveal for TKXSF very soon?

Sayah

Maybe in October?

Oh nah, I remember this specifically.

Edit: Also, this is the interview where the Lili clone is mentioned as a possible character. (Not sure if they just used Lili just as an example, though).

Plus, a previously unplayable character from Tekken history is making me think Jane. Who else is there that's unplayable from the past? (Or is that rumor even legit?)

Pachimari

Today I actually came to think, that the previously unplayable character also could fit Unknown.

And I don't think there'll actually be a Lili clone. Looking back, it is an attemp of telling yu, that there will be a lot of characters with similar control methods without naming the actual characters who turned out to be Tiger, Forest, P. Jack, Alex, Angel etc.

GrayFoxPL

Insane. Only robot could figure out that notation.

GrayFoxPL

Anyone want to play T6 right now?

Edit: Just noticed this. Why is Kuni facing off against Nina?

ib2IGFnGrpVRIz.png

Random dream match. There's Angel vs Ogre too. I'd love to see peoples reaction in lockers at these two.

I hope they'll make a decent console intro. T6 one is such a huge downfall after all previous awesome ones, I pretend it's not there at all. Yuck. At least there's decent BR short intro.

Sayah

Announcement at five? I'll make sure to be on the show floor at that time
PDT?
Because yeah, EVO Tag 2 showing is at that time.

Yes.
Random dream match. There's Angel vs Ogre too. I'd love to see peoples reaction in lockers at these two.

I hope they'll make a decent console intro. T6 one is such a huge downfall after all previous awesome ones, I pretend it's not there at all. Yuck. At least there's decent BR short intro.

Yeah, I'm gonna hope for a really awesome console intro. The BR one too meeeeh. It wasn't bad. Just not as good as T5 or T5DR.

Hmmm? Some link on this?

Check here http://tekken.com/community/facebook

Pachimari

So first reports are that Michelle Chang now have an in-game render and that they'll show a new combo video.

Besides, Snoop Dog revealed his favorite characters are Christie Monteiro and Emilie "Lili" Rochefort.

By the way, the roster has been updated, so they're playing a newer build. Currently Marshall and Forest vs. P. Jack and Ogre.

Pachimari

They didn't show, they cut away at the moment they were to choose characters apparently.

I hear reports of a new release date: September 11.

Top Bottom