• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

Pachimari

Wish I still had Tekken 6 but I'm guilty, I sold it.

And I accidentally threw out my review copy of Tekken Hybrid because I didn't notice it was in the package..

But I'll buy Hybrid if it'll unlock the school outfits, Devils and Shin Kamiya as the rumor suggest, I'm just waiting for confirmation.

I loved playing defensive with Wang Jinrei actually, even though it's an offensive game, always countering my opponents moves.

Will definitely be getting Jun, not sure about Kazuya(dem joints)

img0078rw.jpg

img0076ou.jpg

img0077vlx.jpg

DEATH™

Some of the art entries for the WAT competition. HOT!

68c5e4623d7db64a8ea4ee108ed5f032_sd.jpg

I don't think they should be doing fan voting on the art.

Yep... most of the votes anyway are just friends who actively support a person.

That jun artwork makes me want to own a pen tablet...

Dereck

Wish I still had Tekken 6 but I'm guilty, I sold it.

And I accidentally threw out my review copy of Tekken Hybrid because I didn't notice it was in the package..

But I'll buy Hybrid if it'll unlock the school outfits, Devils and Shin Kamiya as the rumor suggest, I'm just waiting for confirmation.

I loved playing defensive with Wang Jinrei actually, even though it's an offensive game, always countering my opponents moves.
Tekken Hybrid and 6 are the only two games I own.

Sayah

They'll be colored eventually, it's just the first step of the production.
Oh, good.
They're just showing prototypes for now, I guess.

DEATH™;39779365 said:
Yep... most of the votes anyway are just friends who actively support a person.

That jun artwork makes me want to own a pen tablet...

Currently, the Jun one seems to be the best one of the bunch. I wish I had those art skills.

Doomshine

I think playing defensive in Tekken 6 is very valid. Movement is pretty safe and you can break throws on reactions.

I've never thought of myself as a defensive player, but I keep getting hatemail from people calling me a coward or saying that all I do is run away. The best part is when they try to do it back and don't realize that they need a life lead to do it.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Was just watching some TTT2 movies from E3 and I had no idea you can play 1 v 1 in this. That was probably my biggest gripe about TTT1 fixed!

My only question, in a 2 v 1 match is it an instant handicap match or does damage scale like it does in Skullgirls?

AAK

My only question, in a 2 v 1 match is it an instant handicap match or does damage scale like it does in Skullgirls?

It scales. But playing Solo is still a huge liability since you don't have Tag Crash. But you do more damage and have extra life.

Doomshine

Popped in T6 for the first time since last year and oh my...

Having played only SCV and VF5FS really drives home just how tiny the buffer window for moves is in Tekken. I could barely do combos for the first few minutes because I was inputting them too early.

Degen

but when even is Lyte Edge playing

Might set up a T6 PSN lobby later on today

we need to play online now so we can all become 5th Messiahs in TTT2 Ranked while everybody else is still looking for "mah boi!" Kazuya and/or Devil Jin on the character select screen

AAK

Damn, the day a Tekken gather is about go down online I'm busy :/ I'll try to take care of my stuff early and be available at night.

CSX

can anyone tell me the preorder bonuses by retailer again for U.S. ?

Is there a retailer that gets all preorder dlc?

Degen

Gamestop gave every other retailer the shaft so its employees could ask us all if we have an Edge Card™ yet

"you get blablabla used games blablabla"

Damn, the day a Tekken gather is about go down online I'm busy :/ I'll try to take care of my stuff early and be available at night.
well you had just better just do just that, AAK! by the end of the night, Sayah will be on the bottom tier of PSNgaf. we will go up by no less than that number of levels.

nah I might be back online Sunday night (EST) but we'll see

Sayah

I have so much work. I was hoping to go home on Saturday but I'll try to go home tonight if we're doing a Tekken lobby. I knew I should've brought my PS3 with me. :/

AAK

you would've been proud of my AK play

and by "proud" I mean the complete opposite

Simply having your cursor over AKing's slot makes you more manly by the second! Playing him gauges you among the leagues of extraordinary masters. Salutations to you!

iVDgjgZBGHTpK.gif

Why the F am I making GIFS when I have so much work to do!!!/AAKout

Top Bottom