• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

... I want to play some T6 but my life is kinda busy with moving and finishing up 2 projects as well as work hours while reading a boring ass 500+ page book >_<

I'll find time I'm sure :p

Pachimari

Thinking about the swimsuits.. Now would be perfect to bring back Tekken Ball at the beach.

I'm always reading&hearing fans request and opinion. I did Bringback characters, make stages, add costume. and I've more secret characters;)
As we know but still exciting.

Thinking about the swimsuits.. Now would be perfect to bring back Tekken Ball at the beach.

nTV48.jpg

Man, I hope Harada goes in a completely different direction for T7 and when anyone asks for some old character/gameplay/whatever, he tells them to pick up a copy of TTT2 and STFU.

EDIT: I say this because this looks to be the best Tekken ever in terms of the old system and old characters. But I always wonder what direction Harada was going to take the series in had Tekken 4 not been such a misstep in application.

Sayah

Man, I hope Harada goes in a completely different direction for T7 and when anyone asks for some old character/gameplay/whatever, he tells them to pick up a copy of TTT2 and STFU.

EDIT: I say this because this looks to be the best Tekken ever in terms of the old system and old characters. But I always wonder what direction Harada was going to take the series in had Tekken 4 not been such a misstep in application.

Tekken 7 is still probably so far away, though. With Tag 2 finishing up, they've still got Smash Bros. 4 and TKXSF to worry about now. Although, I think TKXSF will probably do enough experimenting with the Tekken system and take it in a new direction (and hopefully please fans wanting a Tekken 4-esque change in the series).

Tekken 7 is still probably so far away, though. With Tag 2 finishing up, they've still got Smash Bros. 4 and TKXSF to worry about now. Although, I think TKXSF will probably do enough experimenting with the Tekken system and take it in a new direction (and hopefully please fans wanting a Tekken 4-esque change in the series).
I don't think fireballs and meter was the direction Harada was headed. I'm actually getting more and more hyped for TTT2 so I'm not waiting around on T7. I just hope Harada will get chance to spread his wings a bit more whenever it does come around.

I wish I knew how to get in touch with Namco to present an idea I have for a future Tekken. It would not disappoint any of the fan base as messing with the actual nitty gritty is not on my agenda.

Sayah

I wish I knew how to get in touch with Namco to present an idea I have for a future Tekken. It would not disappoint any of the fan base as messing with the actual nitty gritty is not on my agenda.

Maybe try to get in touch with Filthie Rich? He usually seems to respond to a lot of fan requests/questions.

I don't think fireballs and meter was the direction Harada was headed. I'm actually getting more and more hyped for TTT2 so I'm not waiting around on T7. I just hope Harada will get chance to spread his wings a bit more whenever it does come around.

Yeah, I see what you're saying. Harada will probably have enough freedom to do what he wants. I want T7 to be very dynamic but I also don't know if I want a smaller roster. I think they should be able to create a system for T7 that incorporates a huge roster AND also introduces many new things like T4. I don't believe these two concepts have to be mutually exclusive.

My, how time flies so fast: (around Jan 2011)

bikinik.jpg

By the way that Clarens' person over at TN implied that Doctor Bosconovitch is in and that new (as in was in the Tekken series before but never playable) character coming in TTT2 is a male. (Tougou VS Shin?)

Also worth noting that Harada_tekken guy in SDTekken's stream said we'll be getting new character reveals and game play features revealed in Gamescom next month. He also mentioned something halfway in the stream about there being quite a high number of Shin Kamiya fans....

EDIT: Oh crap: http://www.tekkennation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=669723#p669723

AAK

Alll Shin fans represent! Let's all start by posting our addresses as well. We'll have a cool meetup!

*sharpens knives*

I thought it was hilarious how they built him up throughout the movie, just to have Heihachi flatten his ass instantly. So anti-climactic, yet so funny.

Dereck

I can't even joke about him being in the game, it's that bad, yes.

Although Miharu actually has a standing because she was in one game as a palette swap and made small cameos in other games. Shin is a worthless wannabe Tekken 3 Jin that I thought no one actually cared about until now.

Sayah

Edit: Is the boxart set or are we actually getting something else? Really hoping for another boxart.

So far, it seems like NA and Europe are getting this.

And Japan is getting this.

My, how time flies so fast: (around Jan 2011)

bikinik.jpg

Tekken has never really been the fighter with that sort of fan service but I think now they just said whatever and went with it.

In any case, the more options, the better.

By the way that Clarens' person over at TN implied that Doctor Bosconovitch is in and that new (as in was in the Tekken series before but never playable) character coming in TTT2 is a male. (Tougou VS Shin?)

Also worth noting that Harada_tekken guy in SDTekken's stream said we'll be getting new character reveals and game play features revealed in Gamescom next month. He also mentioned something halfway in the stream about there being quite a high number of Shin Kamiya fans....

EDIT: Oh crap: http://www.tekkennation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=669723#p669723

Tougou and Shin can die. I predict that it will be Dr. Abel. And I'd much rather have him over those other two gingerbread fairies.

I thought it was hilarious how they built him up throughout the movie, just to have Heihachi flatten his ass instantly. So anti-climactic, yet so funny.

LOL

Pachimari

Yeah, the NA/EU cover lacks colors.

I for one really am hoping for Shin Kamiya but is starting to think it might not be him, if it'll be a character who have not been playable in prior Tekken history. It sounds like someone from much further ago, maybe Jane. I don't want anymore doctors if we'll already get Dr. B.

EDIT

Some tidbits from TekkenZaibatsu:

- Tekken Tunes will have Tekken Tag Tournament 2 tracks.
- Classic tunes will be added in the final version.
- Classic tunes for returning stages.

- Combot will be available in 'online multiplayer VS'.

- The first match in 'Arcade' will always be set in the Snoop Dog stage.

'Baraka' by TZ mentions, that rumors are, that Shin Kamiya is indeed in TTT2 and that he is NOT a palette swap (woohoo!). Dr. Bosconovitch is one of the remaining characters to be revealed.

The online training mode:

K0S8Rl.jpg

License? Probably player card:

dHIISl.jpg

Arcade mode = ghost battle?

If not, then I haven't been to T6's arcade mode in a long time. Maybe never.

And is Combot a Mokujin type character in online VS mode, or is he a super powered amalgam of all the characters' best moves? Maybe there should be an option to turn him off, like Dural in VFFS.

GrayFoxPL

So apparently you can now wait in training mode when you are looking for an online opponent neato:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVaTMQY-bBE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Tzt3mzYbY

Anyone notice how they removed some things in the background of stages for online? I guess that's one way of compressing data sent over online battles.

Funny moment in the second video when they found a match and looked to the side - Swag Japan guy appears! "Oh my God!"

Lol.

Wait, this is new video!

Hilarious naked Mishimas.

Edit:
Wasting time by making gifs.
iffjzi4rS2LJ3.gif

iUfFwSdiySRvv.gif

iNJ5XxZTXEzhH.gif

iHZ7T5ySEj5eR.gif

Kuni-Raven throw/special?
ioeoWTshwt5GC.gif

i4nWnjf87w1bq.gif