• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

Now sure how accurate it is but I guess Angel isnt getting a swimsuit due to technical reasons. Maybe something to due with her wings? I'm kinda sad about this. When it said 150 swimsuits I just assumed every character would be getting them.

Pachimari

There's a lot of request for playable Unknown on Harada's Twitter it seems, we should join in as well, as Harada himself said, that she would be included if the demand is high enough.

I admittedly already have let him know of my request, but don't spam the lad lol.

Dereck

There's a lot of request for playable Unknown on Harada's Twitter it seems, we should join in as well, as Harada himself said, that she would be included if the demand is high enough.

I admittedly already have let him know of my request, but don't spam the lad lol.
So when Unknown isn't just being Jun should would be anyone else at random right?

LowParry

I just need this team right here,

<----

Sidenote: Broke down and went to get my pre order in over at Gamestop. Oiy. Suppose it was a good way to get rid of my copies of SFxT since I don't even play the game anymore. And a few other games that just sit and collect dust. So the game is paid in full and a little extra down on DOA5.

Dereck

<----

Sidenote: Broke down and went to get my pre order in over at Gamestop. Oiy. Suppose it was a good way to get rid of my copies of SFxT since I don't even play the game anymore. And a few other games that just sit and collect dust. So the game is paid in full and a little extra down on DOA5.
What did the guy or gal at the counter say was your pre-order bonus? I need to go do this soon.

LowParry

What did the guy or gal at the counter say was your pre-order bonus? I need to go do this soon.

Nothing. I didn't even think to ask about it. However I suspect pre orders will get their swag at the time of pick up or found within the game's packaging. Though the guy kept talking about DOA5 like it was the next best thing. I just wanted to pre order and get the hell out.

Edit: Actually, according to their site, "Store / In-Store Pickup Customers: Code will be printed on your receipt at time of pickup."

DEATH™

Angel's not getting a swimsuit:
https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/statuses/225896233158471681

Swimsuits not generic, tailor made for each character:
https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/225894849440792576

Unknown will be playable on console If there is plenty of demand for it:
https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/statuses/225900818916864000

1. Makes sense... it's hard to put that straps around those wings...

2. That means... no two-piece for xiaoyu???

3. As long as we get her CGI render, I'm happy...

AAK

DEATH&#8482;;40044750 said:
And what if she does? And she ended up hot? ;p

Something tells me Namco never even made a model of what Leo's physique is like under those clothes. LOL.

And yeah, as expected from the Shadowloo Showdown stream interview, it's now confirmed that people who buy TTT2 used have to get an online pass.

DEATH™

Speaking of TekkenGAF clan, did anybody already plan a initiation rites? Like getting hammered by boat paddles or walking in charcoals before joining the ranks? ;P

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast

<----

You made the right choice man.

We're probably going to get something in person when we pick it up. I talked to the guy at my local Gamestop about it since there wasn't a code or anything printed on the receipt and pretty much said the same thing.

LowParry

Something tells me Namco never even made a model of what Leo's physique is like under those clothes. LOL.

And yeah, as expected from the Shadowloo Showdown stream interview, it's now confirmed that people who buy TTT2 used have to get an online pass.

This is actually pretty big news. And a lot of people (like to buy used, rents, see the value in their purchase, etc.) who are like this won't even bother with the game now.

Edit: And if there is a new thread made, prepare. Lot of people will be down on that. Is there any specifics that was said?

Sayah

I'd be glad to join a clan. Oh yes, I would. Indeed, I certainly would.

DEATH&#8482;;40047212 said:
Speaking of TekkenGAF clan, did anybody already plan a initiation rites? Like getting hammered by boat paddles or walking in charcoals before joining the ranks? ;P
Initiation rites require writing a minimum 20 page essay on why Tekken is the best franchise in gaming history.

Okay......what if someone on my PS3 has a separate account? Do I have to get a separate pass for him to play online?

AAK

I'd be glad to join a clan. Oh yes, I would. Indeed, I certainly would.

I nominate you for captain! :p

Okay......what if someone on my PS3 has a separate account? Do I have to get a separate pass for him to play online?

Good question, Yeah, I assume it's tied to a psn account. So unless the other user on the ps3 can log into the original psn account that activated the pass, I think you're out of luck :(

Edit: And if there is a new thread made, prepare. Lot of people will be down on that. Is there any specifics that was said?

It was mostly hinted at on the gamespot archives but here is the confirmation:

https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/225904660446318592

Still trying to learn how to play Tekken now.

I'm using Steve Fox in T6, any tips with him? I'm watching the Level up your game tutorials to further my Tekken knowledge

AAK

Steve is a pretty complex character to start with. But I suppose if you're adamant, the only steve specific input I can offer other than the basics is to figure out the transitions between his sways and ducks pretty early. I don't play steve, but I do know how to play Hwoarang and since they both have stances with their own transitions, it really took me a while to grasp him because of those.

EDIT: And I'm applying some really dirty Virtua Fighter habits right now :/

DEATH™

Still trying to learn how to play Tekken now.

I'm using Steve Fox in T6, any tips with him? I'm watching the Level up your game tutorials to further my Tekken knowledge

1. Most of his damage come from pressure and CH launchers.

2. Most of his stuff are safe...

3. Learn his FLK and PAB transitions first, then his CH setups Get familiarized with ALL his moves. They all serve a purpose.

4.Forget punishers... The only useful punisher he'll have is 112, and SF (and SF's weaker in TTT2).

5. Watch Hajime no Ippo.

CSX

DEATH™;40055192 said:
1. Most of his damage come from pressure and CH launchers.

2. Most of his stuff are safe...

3. Learn his FLK and PAB transitions first, then his CH setups Get familiarized with ALL his moves. They all serve a purpose.

4.Forget punishers... The only useful punisher he'll have is 112, and SF (and SF's weaker in TTT2).

5. Watch Hajime no Ippo.

Steps 1-4 are unnecessary.

Sayah

I nominate you for captain! :p

Nah, I'm sure you have far better leadership capabilities. :D

Good question, Yeah, I assume it's tied to a psn account. So unless the other user on the ps3 can log into the original psn account that activated the pass, I think you're out of luck :(
Well, damn.

anybody gonna be on PSN tonight?

Well, damn.

I can't wait to see the backlash from people who would have never bought this game anyway! ^_^

lol

AAK

Uggghhhgh, after playing VF5 consistenly this past few weeks then going back to T6 I can't help but dread the damnation I'll feel if TTT2's online isn't up to par. :( But GG's to everyone today.

Degen

GGs AAK and boutdown

you guys are getting hard to spam throws and moonsaults on

I think King is finally on my main's level. Bryan/King will be the day-one squad

Pachimari

Can the bears wear bikinis?

"We do have swimsuits for the bears actually. Even True Ogre has a swimsuit." - Harada.

From GamesRadar interview. Hahaha.

There are new character announcements forthcoming. Can you give us any information on them at all?

I can&#8217;t say a whole lot, but one is a character that has had a lot of fan requests to bring back. So [it is] a returning character that everyone has been asking for. The other is a character that no one will ever imagine to be in the game.
I'm starting to think he's talking about a guest character and none of Tougou, Kamiya, Jane or Abel.

Will the Wii-U version have any distinctly different modes to the 360 and PS3 versions?

Well, because of the controller, obviously there are going to be a few features that are more convenient because you can control them directly from the interface. But it&#8217;s not like the overall game mechanics are going to change that drastically. There are going to be some modes that will be interesting, because they are very Nintendo like. Some of this was shown at E3, where a mushroom drops down and Heihachi eats it and gets bigger. You know Nintendo fans hearing and seeing that just exploded with excitement. The things that we can do because it is Nintendo are things people will be very excited about, but we can&#8217;t go into it any further. That being said though, a lot of the online modes and customisation on the 360 and PS3 will be geared towards the core audience a little bit more.

Lars Alexandersson VS Alisa Bosconovitch - it's not what you think it is.

Top Bottom