• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Thanks for spreading the word guys... It's reality. If we want to see more awesome stuff. Preorder the damn game. You're gonna get it anyways ;)

http://www.sdtekken.com/?p=1966

Don't miss out. Preorder TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2. If you're going to buy the game anyways, it's best you preorder so you won't be stuck WITHOUT all the additional (FREE) content! - Snoop Dogg Stage. Avatar/Home items. 100+ Swimwear items. 4 additional characters (Ancient Ogre, Michelle Chang, Kunimitsu, Angel)... and more?! Use your head. Preorder today. - http://tekken.com/preorder

Uraizen

Banned
I just wish they would rethink how they're splitting up the DLC. I already have it pre-ordered on amazon, but I hope they change their mind and give us amazon customers all of them. =\

EDIT: Why did the pre-order bonus on Tekken's site change to Ogre and Kunimitsu for Amazon/Best Buy?

LowParry

Since I love you Tekken so much, I broke my vow in not buying from Gamestop ever again. That's how powerful you are! And thanks MarkMan for everything you've done!

Edit: oh yeah, I completely forgot to mention, the dude at the register today was getting all weird talk with me about "Don't you think the date is wrong with this game?" I honestly didn't know what to say. Just took my receipt and walked on out.

I really want the artbook and remix soundtrack that comes with the we are tekken edition. I cant believe Europe gets that awesome package and North America has nothing yet. I'd pay good money if the artbook was sold seperately. Maybe if demand is high namco could put it up on the namco store evenutally?

Pachimari

I'm gonna go pre-order the 'We Are Tekken' edition at my GameStop today but they only list Kunimitsu+Ancient Ogre as bonuses.

By the way, they list this as the cover, have you guys seen one like this before?

0aVuEl.jpg

I'm pre-ordering the PS3 version.

I wonder if they'll include all the bikinis and Snoop Dog stage.

The Jin/Kaz cover is for the steel book for We Are Tekken edition, maybe the cover too. Not sure who's on the back

If it's GS they should be including everything. Must have been a miscommunication somewhere

Pachimari

Why doesn't Jin transform into Devil Jin in TTT2?
Devil Jin has Tekken 3s Jin style, while Jin Kazama has Tekken 4s Jin style.

The Jin/Kaz cover is for the steel book for We Are Tekken edition, maybe the cover too. Not sure who's on the back

If it's GS they should be including everything. Must have been a miscommunication somewhere
Oh okay.

I'm gonna ask them today but I honestly think they don't even know themselves. I'm just wondering if I Pre-order now, if I'll get the additional content. And I'm pre-ordering here from Denmark. Honestly I would feel awkward asking about the bikinis and skirt face to face haha.

Sayah

And this is interesting, Sayah will love this.
http://www.sdtekken.com/?p=1966
Special double sided cover featuring Heihachi Mishima & Jin Kazama OR Nina Williams & Anna Williams

This has made my day. :)
Wish I could see the reversible side of the boxart.
By the way, they list this as the cover, have you guys seen one like this before?

0aVuEl.jpg

This cover would be sooooo much better if Kazuya was smirking. He looks like a wuss in the background. But still, a whole lot better than the Heihachi cover.

Chances are, if one hasn't been announced for the US already. There won't be one. The game is LESS than 2 months away.

Oh hell no.

I know right? I really need to start getting in on this with you guys.

I will finally be back home tonight so Friday night Tekken action seems like a good idea.

Wondering how good the CDs are gonna be.

Only familiarity with Bamco CE soundtracks is Dark Souls and that had the complete OST. If it comes with the complete soundtrack I will weep

Markman pls investigate

Pachimari

When is the Asian release?

Because apparently Namco Bandai still have an Asian specific Collector's Edition to announce "very soon".

Wait, somebody on Tekken Nation says, that Tekken Ball has been disconfirmed, is there anything to this? I haven't been following Harada's Twitter that closely.

Chances are, if one hasn't been announced for the US already. There won't be one. The game is LESS than 2 months away.
Oh, so you want me to pre-order to pad a developer's ego/quota who won't pony up to give us the goods other than early access to FREE dlc? Not trying to be a dick, just don't care to pre-order what I can find anywhere day one with dlc being free.

I still will but I'm very disappointed. Guess I'll be downloading what I can't buy... Or I'm just salty because I want Namco to use my idea. Waaaaaah.

Doomshine

Wait, somebody on Tekken Nation says, that Tekken Ball has been disconfirmed, is there anything to this? I haven't been following Harada's Twitter that closely.

I think it was the Gamespot stream, he said that Fight Lab is the only minigame or something like that.

Degen

http://www.junodownload.com/remix_tekken_listen/ some of these tracks are fuckin fire :eek:

the "A_Rival's" and snow castle remixes :eek:

also

9WZcq.png

what you are witnessing here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jAc5AtJ9xM&t=0m08s

Oh, so you want me to pre-order to pad a developer's ego/quota who won't pony up to give us the goods other than early access to FREE dlc? Not trying to be a dick, just don't care to pre-order what I can find anywhere day one with dlc being free.

I still will but I'm very disappointed. Guess I'll be downloading what I can't buy... Or I'm just salty because I want Namco to use my idea. Waaaaaah.
If only the DLC characters weren't free, just so we could say we saved money on the first four (or two) by preordering. one can only dream.

what

If only the DLC characters weren't free, just so we could say we saved money on the first four (or two) by preordering. one can only dream.

what
I'm still pre-ordering. It just comes across as begging/desperate when it's brought up by Harada and other "ad-men" for the game. And yes, I'm bitter if I can't get legit copies of the artbook and bonus tracks.

Pachimari

Can't we have a countdown at the top of the OP? I'm just getting way excited now. :D
We got 52 days left (55 days in Europe).

By the way, I think the reason Angel don't have a swimsuit is, because of religion - some might be offended by it - and it's no problem for me if she don't have a swimsuit, I actually don't care much for the swimsuits, I just want Shin Kamiya lol.

Gotta go pre-order 'We Are Tekken' tomorrow, I ran out of time today.

Pachimari

No matter how much I search YouTube and Google for Philippines stage, new stages etc. I can't seem to find the trailer with the 4 newly revealed stages.. =/

Sayah

Man, those stages. The music. So so gooooood.

Tonight I may not be able to make it to play with people. However! Tomorrow even is looking much more promising.

Holland stage theme will probably become my favorite in the game. Philippines and France themes are really amazing too.

And I'll probably be playing tomorrow too. :)

Yup, you're now my master.

haha, no prob. :p

Degen

I'd just like to dedicate this victory over Sayah's Nina™ to all the wild animals of the jungle

and wrestlers

edit: but why are there two williamses

Top Bottom