• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

Degen

good stuff for the couple of matches we had. hopefully it didn't lag on you guys' end; my connection was smooth

#StayMoonsaulted

#DatMiguel

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I had 3 bars with you Degen, which was an improvement from last time. Matches with Boutdown were a solid 4~5. I did terrible those last few matches though. :/

McNum

Quick Tekken 6 question. Are there any unlockable characters, or do you start with the full set?

While waiting for repairs on my arcade stick, I've started running the singleplayer things with a pad. But apart from endings and costume parts, are there any things I need to unlock in T6?

CSX

Quick Tekken 6 question. Are there any unlockable characters, or do you start with the full set?

While waiting for repairs on my arcade stick, I've started running the singleplayer things with a pad. But apart from endings and costume parts, are there any things I need to unlock in T6?

all characters unlocked from beginning.

Dereck

EDIT: Beaten

McNum

all characters unlocked from beginning.
Excellent. While grinding arcade mode to unlock characters wasn't un-fun in the old games, I do like starting out with the full set. Also, preliminary report: I have no idea what I'm doing. Well, I'm running Scenario Mode because I feel like committing a crime against good storytelling, (and because I have a soft spot for bad fighting game stories) but other than that... I really need to practice a bit. A lot.

CSX

Law players, how do yall DSS so fast?

Is the notation bbf or bff after a move? I just wiggle my thumb rapidly back and forward and pray i got it. This works about 30% of the time.

Dereck

good stuff for the couple of matches we had. hopefully it didn't lag on you guys' end; my connection was smooth

#StayMoonsaulted

#DatMiguel

I had 3 bars with you Degen, which was an improvement from last time. Matches with Boutdown were a solid 4~5. I did terrible those last few matches though. :/
Thanks a lot. You were launching the hell out of my for the first 7-8 matches, and the whole time I was trying to avoid being juggled. I really enjoyed our matches I felt like I was really getting challenged and I had sweaty hands the whole time.

Dereck

thx for the vid. I miss DR days since you could getaway with Law's DSS by just wiggling the dpad back and forth in the middle of the attack animation.
I practice DSS combos everyday and I cannot get that shit to work. I can do DSS decently but NOT during juggles. Even in regular combat, I can do DSS attacks, but I'm slow just by a milisecond and that is very punishable. I've reached a brick wall with progressing with Law because I cannot for the life of me master DSS.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Thanks a lot. You were launching the hell out of my for the first 7-8 matches, and the whole time I was trying to avoid being juggled. I really enjoyed our matches I felt like I was really getting challenged and I had sweaty hands the whole time.

Yeah haha, I've been getting better at fishing out those launchers. With you and CcrooK I can actually follow through on my juggles since we have such a good connection. You're really challenging as well man, can't wait to get more practice in with you before we throw down in Tag2.

Dereck

Well, I'm certainly missing out on the fun. :/
I'll be on this weekend, I gotta get some sleep.

Yeah haha, I've been getting better at fishing out those launchers. With you and CcrooK I can actually follow through on my juggles since we have such a good connection. You're really challenging as well man, can't wait to get more practice in with you before we throw down in Tag2.
I never realized that I have a 5 bar, you had a 5 bar but I didn't think I had one as well. I've noticed that I'm not as good on the right side of the screen. I've played left side for too long and I'm a lot weaker on that side. Most of my combos don't hit and whatnot. I think I'll try the right side until TTT2 comes out.

CSX

I practice DSS combos everyday and I cannot get that shit to work. I can do DSS decently but NOT during juggles. Even in regular combat, I can do DSS attacks, but I'm slow just by a milisecond and that is very punishable. I've reached a brick wall with progressing with Law because I cannot for the life of me master DSS.

i seen people do the usual 4,3, dssf3 by just walking towards body after the bound. Is that a way to make it seem easier cuz i normally dash towards the guy after b22.

I'm finally getting off the lazy train after 2 years and putting some work in with Miguel and Leo. So much fun. Can't wait to bust them out in TTT2. Right now Jun is a lock and its gonna be a toss up between Miguel, Leo, Angel, and probably Forest to complete my main team. T minus 40 days...

Sayah

I'll be on this weekend, I gotta get some sleep.

Noice. I'll probably be playing on the weekend.

Right now Jun is a lock and its gonna be a toss up between Miguel, Leo, Angel, and probably Forest to complete my main team. T minus 40 days...

90% of Miguel players love to do their laughing taunt after every round they win. This is an indisputable, proven statistical fact. Hence, 90% need to get off their high horse.

boutdown is in the 10% :p

Noice. I'll probably be playing on the weekend.

90% of Miguel players love to do their laughing taunt after every round they win. This is an indisputable, proven statistical fact. Hence, 90% need to get off their high horse.

boutdown is in the 10% :p

This is indeed fact. I'll have to rectify this come Tag 2 and bring some class to Miguel players.

jbug617

Banned
Tekken Tag 2 Limited Edition (Asia)

0jblI

^ Was just about to post that. With this being announced so close to the game's release perhaps there is some hope North America will get a special edition too.

Kolgar

I'm having trouble finding the answer to this question:

Is the PS3 version of Tag 2 the only one with support for 3D displays? I saw the logo on the box on Amazon and it made me wonder.

Thanks in advance.

So much lost money if they don't release a CE in NA. Or maybe based on past releases, no one bought them (except me)?

Guess I'm acquiring everything else through alternate means.

Were they conscious?

;D

Jk,congrats!

hehe, sure were. no easy victories there. super nice people too. helped me customize my characters on the korean tekken-net and gave me translated guides :D

been keeping my honour on this jpn/kor trip in general too, 43 victories, 140 losses :D

AAK

While the IPW stream is cool, The Aris/Incognito Money Matches were BRILLIANT! God I love Tekken.

And fun fact: Tekken had more entrants than VF5 and SCV.

Tekken 6: 26
SCV: 17
VF5: 23

Top Bottom