• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

Pachimari

I went through all of Harada's Japanese tweets from 3 hours ago just to see if there were anything new and there wasn't.

He also says Namco Bandai have updated the pre-order website for some countries. Still says "Coming Soon" for information at Denmark's page with 1.5 months to go lol.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
like a cobra waiting to strike

a cobra with a million-frame parry

tumblr_m845llBRDu1r88wgao1_500.gif

Nah I'm not like you, AAK, or Sayah... yet!

AAK

Sayah, you're too good.

LOL, I've been getting ripped apart by him for almost a year now. The newbies coming to PSN on GAF for Tag2 are gonna be in for a brutal surprise when he comes online LOL.

I'll have my revenge on YOU SAYAH! Mark my words, Tag2 I'LL BE THE ONE WITH THE constant WINSTREAK!
If the online is improved :(

Dereck

LOL, I've been getting ripped apart by him for almost a year now. The newbies coming to PSN on GAF for Tag2 are gonna be in for a brutal surprise when he comes online LOL.

I'll have my revenge on YOU SAYAH! Mark my words, Tag2 I'LL BE THE ONE WITH THE constant WINSTREAK!
How will pair play online work for GAF?

Sayah

Sayah, you're too good.

Thanks and ggs. Your Law is awesome. Excellent mixup of highs and lows.
And ggs with you as well crook. Get that ban lifted soon.

hahaha. thanks.
But you won't get your chance for revenge. Only pair play matches for us. :p

You'll probably be kicking my ass soon enough.

SDBurton

Just got back from the movies. Looks like I missed out on some fun. :(

Do you still have time for more games Sayah?

Pachimari

The Tekken Facebook page is asking for questions now.

I'm seriously bummed why they won't bring back modes like Ball and Bowl when they bring back characters and stages and tracks.

Anyway, I'm HYPED!

Pachimari

Thanks.

...and that's an Arctic Fox, lol.

Lol alright, my mistake, but now all of you know I like wolves, though not the one behind Unknown, it's creepy.

Where did they confirm Online Pair Play?

EDIT:
I think I'm gonna go watch Tekken: Blood Vengeance. My first time were on the HDTV in 2D but this time I'll watch it in 3D on the HMZ-T1.

I need to get backintonplaying online more. I have a graduate re-review soon so I've been Pulling all nighters into 8am territory and waking up the next day to keep at it. I'll be on more as things slow down for me.

Played a few online fights and won more than I was expecting. I forget I'm not as bad as I think I am.

Pachimari

Nice, I just secured a review copy of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (for September) but I'm still conflicted as to if I should cancel my pre-order, as I would like to have the DLC characters, Snoop Dog stage and bikinis but it'll eventually be available for free on PSN.

SDBurton

Nice, I just secured a review copy of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (for September) but I'm still conflicted as to if I should cancel my pre-order, as I would like to have the DLC characters, Snoop Dog stage and bikinis but it'll eventually be available for free on PSN.

For me, I'd rather have the DLC from the start.

You guys should check out No Mercy Fridays from Iplaywinner if you haven't, all 3 games had a great tournament:

http://iplaywinner.com/news/2012/8/...scvt6-results-replays-saturday-night-sna.html

I thought that was awesome. Great King and Wang players, and of course Naps.

So watching the SBO finals made me realize that the like/dislike system doesn't really matter much if you're good with the characters. There's Hei/D.Jin and Kuma/Panda, who are respectively supposed to hate each other, yet do well.

I'll probably ignore the system for the most part.

Sayah

Ha! I had to take a break when I noticed I was making sloppy mistakes.

Your Nina/Anna is always fun to play against. Ruthless!

I might be on tonight as well.

You guys should check out No Mercy Fridays from Iplaywinner if you haven't, all 3 games had a great tournament:

http://iplaywinner.com/news/2012/8/...scvt6-results-replays-saturday-night-sna.html

Well, damn. Williams sisters always coming at second place in all these recent tournaments I'm watching. Simply unacceptable.

I found a site that could be called Nina Heaven.

http://blondebombmag.blogspot.com/

But check out this article.

http://blondebombmag.blogspot.com/2012/07/making-of-tekken-youtaka-kounoe-in.html

Holy shit. Rare motion capture pics and wire frame renders.

NICE!!!!

Damnit Miguel why does one of your most damaging wall combos not work on all characters. d/f 2,2 and d/f 4,1,1 whiff at the wall against alot of the female characters. Only Lili and Christie are the exception. Even little old Wang still gets by those moves. This is why I should have picked up Miguel day 1 so I could've known this stuff already and adjust accordingly.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Does anyone know if gamestop stopped offering the Swimsuit dlc as a pre-order bonus? Because that's what it seems like, they've taken it off their site and people have reported that gamestop said the cutoff would be July 31st. If this is true then I might just stick with an amazon pre-order and miss out on the two extra characters for the time being :(

Sayah

I am online if anyone wants to play.
Does anyone know if gamestop stopped offering the Swimsuit dlc as a pre-order bonus? Because that's what it seems like, they've taken it off their site and people have reported that gamestop said the cutoff would be July 31st. If this is true then I might just stick with an amazon pre-order and miss out on the two extra characters for the time being :(

I've been checking their website. I don't think they ever updated to reflect the swimsuit pre-order bonuses. At least that better be the case because I have yet to pre-order.

AAK

Let's do this Sayah

You can call them and find out. But it should still work.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Thanks for the replies, I guess I will have to go in and ask but the store employees tend to be clueless about minute details like this, we will see how it goes.

AAK

Damn I'm too used to VF5's netcode. It' so hard to play the way it currently is :( Couldn't punish the most basic stuff.

AAK

I was just reacting to those dashes... I'm still playing ridiculously sluggishly. Man... I hope Tag2's netcode is good :(

Also, my PS3 froze and died.... I just touched it and it feels like 80 degrees Celsius. Yeah... gonna have to call it a day. Sorry for all those losses :/

Sayah

I was just reacting to those dashes... I'm still playing ridiculously sluggishly. Man... I hope Tag2's netcode is good :(

Also, my PS3 froze and died.... I just touched it and it feels like 80 degrees Celsius. Yeah... gonna have to call it a day. Sorry for all those losses :/

It's no problem. My internet stopped working a few minutes right after anyway for some odd reason. Just got it back on after resetting the router three times.

And thanks to you, I got to try out Christie. :)
I will probably get the DLC characters during some rare price drop that will eventually happen. $20 is still pretty cheap for 12 characters but I would still feel kind of ripped off after already paying $60. Felt the same way with UMvC3 releasing a few months after MvC3. Damn it, Cashcom. :/

I am online if anyone wants to play.

I've been checking their website. I don't think they ever updated to reflect the swimsuit pre-order bonuses. At least that better be the case because I have yet to pre-order.

Same and I dont remember seeing any mention of the swimsuits at gamestop's site.

http://tekken.namco.com/preorder

It mentions the bikini bundle at the official tekken site so I think gamespot should still be getting it. I better preorder soon myself.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I think I'm going to change my team to Armor King/King. Jaycee/King just don't do as much damage together.

But yo! Man, playing in Japan for the last week has been amazing. So much awesome stuff I've seen in the arcades from top players!

Pachimari

Harada basically announced his plans for TEKKEN TUNES which will feature music to be purchased as DLC and to be used in the game. He likened it to something like buying music off of iTunes. Also during the stream he mentioned that TTT2 will feature customizable BGM in game.
- Baraka (Flying Wonkey?), Tekken Zaibatsu.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I was there at the event. He teased at it, but it's nothing like what people are mentioning right now, there is more to it that he (Harada) will cover at gamescom.

Top Bottom