• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TERA Online

Glad to see that TERA finally has a concrete release date. I've been looking forward to it for a really long time so I'm hoping it does well.

Izayoi

Banned
Well now I've gone and done it. Ended up resubbing to K-TERA.

nooooo80ypn.png

I'm an impatient motherfucker. :|

Link for whatever you're talking about?
Right here.

Also, seems IGN will be giving out (closed) beta invites later this month.

cripterion

Oh man I'll join you guys once the game is out in NA. Being meaning to get back to it but lost my Korean account, can't even remember the name of my main character even, probably had an Ardaric, Dimento in there.

This game was lots of fun, understanding the quest and being able to read all the stats, and stuff in English makes it a must buy for me.

Izayoi

Banned
Turns out there's an extremely active English speaking community on the server I was on. Kind of nice having people to group with and do instances.

4cg3py.png

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Since its a Pay 2 Play, I'd doubt I'll pick it up right away, but I'm definitely going to get it for a few months at least. It looks so gorgeous and actually having a world to explore.

I guess I'm gonna try this one next time, together with Guild Wars 2. My hunt for non-WoW MMO continues (just cancelled SWTOR subscription today).

Muddimar

Man those pictures are fantastic. I wonder what our chances of landing a beta invite are? Is it truly random? I always feel like they monitor their shitty tera forums to see who is the most active and then they send those people invites lol.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Damn your screen shots, you are making me miss the game now D:
and yes if you have to straight up depend on grinding to level in this you are doing it really really wrong.

Izayoi

Banned
98vj6x.png

13m9ko8.png

11pkj9g.png

Man those pictures are fantastic. I wonder what our chances of landing a beta invite are? Is it truly random? I always feel like they monitor their shitty tera forums to see who is the most active and then they send those people invites lol.
I believe that it is random. I made a forum account and made a few posts just to be safe, but I doubt it matters.

Those are some very nice screenshots. This game has amazing environment and atmosphere. Easy to get sidetracked just looking at the scenery.

I notice there's no logo on the screens though. Is there some way to disable to logo? Or are you simply just cropping the bottom off?

Some screenshots I've taken in the past didn't have a logo on them, but I haven't been able to replicate it. It seems to happen at random or maybe I'm doing something on accident.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
This is quite the year for MMOs. Between this, SWTOR and GW2 I won't have any time left for real life. At least my girlfriend plays with me so who needs a life really?

Izayoi

Banned
Tied up some odds and ends today.

16gvojq.png

150grg3.png

14zjoys.png

Those are some very nice screenshots. This game has amazing environment and atmosphere. Easy to get sidetracked just looking at the scenery.

I notice there's no logo on the screens though. Is there some way to disable to logo? Or are you simply just cropping the bottom off?
I just crop them. The logo not appearing is some kind of glitch and I can't reproduce it.

Randy

May can't come soon enough. I could stare at these all day. What's the deal with flying on dragons? Can you elaborate a bit what happens past lvl50?

Izayoi

Banned
27lkkk1.png

29n8j57.png

30znj8o.png

May can't come soon enough. I could stare at these all day. What's the deal with flying on dragons? Can you elaborate a bit what happens past lvl50?
Dragons replace the Pegasus for flight paths on the third continent. Apparently you get to ride them in an instance too, but I haven't seen it yet.

Izayoi

Banned
I love how they make Warrior look like it's a class when you kill all kinds of shit. People will be in for a rude awakening when they find out Warrior is a tank class in parties.
Well, to be fair, you can definitely kill all kinds of shit. A good enough Warrior can solo some of the higher level instances. You just kill all kinds of shit very... slowly.

Top Bottom