• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

Andrew Smith... end yourself.

I bet the rest of the team is gonna remember that shit for the rest of their lives if they lose this game by 1 or 2 points.

Proelite

jakncoke said:
Butler better win the whole damn thing so i can at least say at least Pitt lost to the eventual NC's
Right on bro.
I can say that we won against the eventual NC last year.

God DAMN Butler is well coached.

The last minute and a half they crowd the 3-pt line, daring VCU to go for layups. VCU declines, loses.

vas_a_morir said:
Calhoun is teflon. Calipari is ... a sponge?

I don't know, the analogy is falling apart. But anyway, my dad (also a UofI alum) just reminded me of the travesty that was the 1984 midwest regional final, aka "the reason teams are no longer allowed to host NCAA tournament games".

So, uh, fuck Kentucky!

jakncoke said:
Butler better win the whole damn thing so i can at least say at least Pitt lost to the eventual NC's
Butler or UCONN better win the whole damn thing so I can say at least Louisville beat the eventual national champions :p
Elfforkusu said:
I don't know, the analogy is falling apart. But anyway, my dad (also a UofI alum) just reminded me of the travesty that was the 1984 midwest regional final, aka "the reason teams are no longer allowed to host NCAA tournament games".
What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom