• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2016 Australian Open |OT| 18th January - 31st January

Status
Not open for further replies.

leng jai

CZaVCA2UgAAuzJX.png:large

l0NwCf9V3yqdgfyta.gif

szaromir

Banned
Tomic did waste several years of his career and reacting with aggressive comments is showing his insecurity. Understandable, sure, but not particularly clever.

One thing Serena, Azarenka and Sharapova share is that they reliably gobble up rolled 2nd serves. Bencic gets away with hers against most players, but not today, and she's not a good enough defender to recover position. She'd probably be alright if she was serving 70% first serves, but I think she's around high 50s.

One thing Serena, Azarenka and Sharapova share is that they reliably gobble up rolled 2nd serves. Bencic gets away with hers against most players, but not today, and she's not a good enough defender to recover position. She'd probably be alright if she was serving 70% first serves, but I think she's around high 50s.

felt like 0% those last couple of games.

Ricker

That wasn't even close of being out...that line judge,jeez...

Not that bad a match I thought...so probably Maria/Serena in the quarter.

I swear Bencic must've been hit with a cattle prod every time she would hit an aggressive shot when she was younger. It's the only explanation....

I believe I'm right in saying that the last man to beat Novak Djokovic in a hard court Slam was Nishikori (back in USO 2014), so he can certainly give him a challenge on his day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom