• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The AWS (abused wife syndrome) ESPN NFL 2005 Xbox league! Last time Sega! LAST TIME!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Well, if that's the case then he loves the Giants for blowing that lead two years ago.

Malley: I can play around 8:30 tonight. I will be on then.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Wellington said:
Well, if that's the case then he loves the Giants for blowing that lead two years ago.

Malley: I can play around 8:30 tonight. I will be on then.

my girl is here, she is leaving in like 30 minutes.. 9-30 or so would be ideal...

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Wellington said:
Dude, girls > games. I fully understand. If you need until like 10:30, feel free man.

Hop on AIM when you are ready.

she just left, so give me like 10 to get settled... I am in the lobby

Bog

Junior Ace
I just beat the Steelers 20-17 in OT in probably the best game I've seen online. I made a 52 yard FG to pick up the win. Oh yeah, and it didn't report.

Fifty

Bog said:
I just beat the Steelers 20-17 in OT in probably the best game I've seen online. I made a 52 yard FG to pick up the win. Oh yeah, and it didn't report.

But it did.

Maybe you left the waiting screen, and stayed there waiting for it to finally report, and it did.

AztecaGX

Yeah Bog, that was a great game. I just couldn't stop Ricky W. This is just my 2nd game ever playing with the Steelers and I'm still trying to see what works best on defense and offense. I think it did record, unless you disconnected your XBox on the Reporting Results screen.

Edit: Yeah, I just checked too. It did record.

Bog

Junior Ace
Yeah, took like 15 minutes until it changed screens, then another 10 to record on the page. Anyway, good game.

actually stooge i'm an idiot and thought you said 8:30 my time. i have to drive my buddy out to ontario (which is an hour each way) do you think you will be online still in 2 hours? i'll be back then. if you can stay up that late that'd be cool, otherwise i can play anytime tomorrow. sorry to flake on you dude, i had my timing planned perfectly and it all came crashing down! anyways, i'll be back, try to stay online! thanks dude

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DJ Demon J said:
Hey Matrix, something came up, can we reschedule for tomorrow night same time? Thanks in advance.

Yea thats fine,my internet access was down anyway and I just got it back online....I would have missed the game :p

10 eastern time is good.

Damn...I could have sworn I had you on my friends list. I see that you're on through the lobby but I can't see you on my friends list and therefore can't send you an invite. :(

Can anyone tell me what is he playing now?

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
the mighty packers still have yet to dip below the 500 mark with a win against the evil 9ers. again, Im having problems reporting :(

StoOgE

FrenchMovieTheme said:
reporting problems here as well. i'll leave it on tho

gg stooge, but even you have to admit the pass defense in that game was a joke on both sides

yeah, throwing over the middle of the field was almost allways a sure 10 yards... of course, my 7 INT performace last game has put the fear in me, so Im still warry to do it :(

In fact, the only imcompletes the whole game was when someone got bumped off of their route horribly... and for some reason the damn QB tries to throw the ball where they were supposed to go.

yeah, there were a few PI calls on both sides that should have been called and weren't. oh well, the league goes on!

p.s. this better report, Dorsey mania needs his numbers despite the loss!

p.s.2 - holy ballsack it reported!

StoOgE

yeah, well green should be a top 3 RB right now... but so many of his stats lost :(

nevermind, he would currently be the top rusher in the leauge :( I lost a 270 yard game, and a 180 yard game.. plus I had one game end in the first half :( Poor Ahman.

Hey Matrix, if you want, I'm available right now to play. I'll still be available at 10PM, but just fyi if you want to play earlier.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DJ,still want to play now? I still have to send you a friend request.

Matrix

Yea I'll be online.

Ps- No mic here still

ShadowRed

Banned
Hey anyone know where to test your mic on ESPN? I could have swore there was a tab that allowed you to distrort your voice and hear it offline or something. Thanks.

Cloudy

Banned
Shadow: It's in the Online Options menu after you log into the game. Press X to do the test.

Solrak: It didn't help me much in our last game lol

DJ: Try the in-game training and videos. Those might help :\

Top Bottom