• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

About to watch this new Fast & Furious flick. What's everyone else's day look like?
Playing WOW tonight and preparing my liver for a friend's bachelor party tomorrow.

Booze bus for a few hours going brewery hopping and then ending at a bar that has mini golf.

Dai101

Banned
Packing to go to Dai-land

wYh9zpp.gif

Man, I must be the only person on the internet that enjoyed both TFA and Rogue One, lol.

Based on Star Wars threads here anyway.

Agreed! I enjoyed them both.

I feel like GAF has 2 types of members, fairly normal people with a quirk or 2 and members that grew up in a cave with no access to other people so they think they are normal.

It still amazes me every time.

About to watch this new Fast & Furious flick. What's everyone else's day look like?

Just finished a sub. Might play some video games even though I should be outside. Then watching hockey.

Getting started on P5

I should really get back to that

Dai101

Banned
That's the plan. Not gonna go too far off the resort. But I'll be sure to do shots for all of you.

Even Slay

Great idea, don't wander too far from tourist zones. Also ALWAYS keep an eye on your drink and your CC/DC if you use one.

And carry some extra cash for them friendly folks that pull you over..it happens.

This too. Bribe culture is our tipping culture.

Next time we'll have to link up

Sure thing bub. Have a nice vacation.

Slayven

Man the persona games point out how fucked up Japanese society can be. Your brother fucking up at school can make you look bad at work.

Nobody cares about anything as long as everything is in order and you make no waves

Great idea, don't wander too far from tourist zones. Also ALWAYS keep an eye on your drink and your CC/DC if you use one.

This too. Bribe culture is our tipping culture.

Sure thing bub. Have a nice vacation.

Will do

Going to Aus for a month sometime this year hopefully. Chilling for a month in the sun doing fuck all sounds good.

Don't start any fights with Kangaroos. That's all I ask.

Izuna

Banned
Man the persona games point out how fucked up Japanese society can be. Your brother fucking up at school can make you look bad at work.

Nobody cares about anything as long as everything is in order and you make no waves

Slay

don't think Japanese culture and anime are the same thing

My issue is the game doesn't let me be a dirtbag. The best I can manage is somewhat difficult.

That was a joke. But yeah you can't effect the out come of stuff based on your answers. It just slows the process by not picking the thoughtful thing to say.

I've have my replies completely ignored by NPCs

Johndoey

Banned
The sketchy back alley doctor using you for human trials being a romance option is all sorts of disturbing. But she's great.
--
The lack of gay romance options is really shitty honestly. Especially considering most of the social links progress in such a way that it could be accomplished with no great effort.

It feels like a failure to not include the option.

Thinking about going to see the barrier reef before it dies as well.

Its sad honestly, but still worth the visit. My lady is from Aussieland, so my in-laws got all these photos of how it used to look in the 70's and shit, drastically different man. Wish I actually could have seen how it looked then, in person, before it got so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom