• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I forgot that Anthony Anderson was in Transformers 1. He ate the whole plate.

You know what?

I liked the first Transformers movie. People like to crap all over the whole series, and for the most part they're correct to do so, but I had fun watching that first Bayformers movie. It was fine.

You know what?

I liked the first Transformers movie. People like to crap all over the whole series, and for the most part they're correct to do so, but I had fun watching that first Bayformers movie. It was fine.

It is the only one that I've seen more than once

zeemumu

You know what?

I'd say most people at the very least tolerate the first Transformers. It's the least action-heavy of the four but it's also probably the most competent in terms of storytelling. Not much bad about it outside of the Witwicky's.

Forgot Bernie Mac was in that too. One of his last movies before he died.

There's also the ride where you get to see Optimus running tackle Megatron.

I remember when I took my youngest (7 years old) to go see the first Transformers and we're in a dead quiet theater during the scene where Sam's mother is asking him if he's masturbating and my daughter asks me in the loudest possible voice, "Daddy, what's masturbating?"

Slayven

You know what?

I liked him, the hacker girl, and the president. Shame they got rid of them
I remember when I took my youngest (7 years old) to go see the first Transformers and we're in a dead quiet theater during the scene where Sam's mother is asking him if he's masturbating and my daughter asks me in the loudest possible voice, "Daddy, what's masturbating?"

What did you say?

Johndoey

Banned
Jason got a lot better once he and Arsenal became life partners.

Best couple in the New 52.
-

Under The Red Hood is still my favorite Batman movie.

Johndoey

Banned
One of the worse things was bringing jason back, his resurrection showed how much they cared. Nigga was punched back to life
Don't pretend that shit wasn't hilarious. A pissy teen punched reality,jacked shit up and brought​a couple people back to life on the way. It's a goddamn perfect moment.

zeemumu

One of the worse things was bringing jason back, his resurrection showed how much they cared. Nigga was punched back to life

What would happen if Superboy Prime punched reality while Flash time traveled as Dr. Manhattan looked on and thought "You know, this could be better..."

Speaking of which...next Saturday is Free Comic Book Day so check your area for participating comic retailers. Mine tend to give out the predetermined issues while discounting everything else.

Zaverious

The Transformers movies are probably my most watched movie reruns on TV when I have nothing to watch. They're decent but I haven't seen Age of Extinction yet.

Shy

Quiet, ya old hag..
lg9dEc4.gif

See how he talks to me.

Slayven

Gordon best ease up. Shy is use to british food, so Gordon's Salmonella style won't have much of an effect on him, might have to activate his botulism bankei

Bucky and Jason Todd came back around the same time and Bucky's story was vastly superior. Jason Todd was super whiny in Arkham Knight, worst aspect of the game by far.

zeemumu

I didn't know the A-OK hand sign got adopted by white supremacists.

This led to me looking through the database for known white supremacist hand signs and damn are there a lot of them.

Johndoey

Banned
An old lady just gave me some KFC because I'm black.

Like handed it to me then rolled away in a wheelchair.

I'm flabbergasted. Smells good though.

I didn't know the A-OK hand sign got adopted by white supremacists.

This led to me looking through the database for known white supremacist hand signs and damn are there a lot of them.

At some point you have to ignore whatever secret signs racists adopted into their kids clubs. If the KKK started obsessively eating golden oreos as a symbol of white purity, I'm still going to eat them anyway.

akira28

I don't know that it's real. I'm also not a white supremacist tho..

almost doesn't matter. the cucks will do it ironically now. if it was a hand sign it was one of many, from one signaler to hidden viewers. the fact that it's a well known common sign is kind of the point of dog whistling. the buzz on the web about "guess what is racist now?" or "hey look at me making the ok sign, i'm a racist" misses the point as far as i'm concerned.

An old lady just gave me some KFC because I'm black.

Like handed it to me then rolled away in a wheelchair.

I'm flabbergasted. Smells good though.

that shit is so unbelievable, I need to see a picture of this bucket.

Johndoey

Banned
almost doesn't matter. the cucks will do it ironically now. if it was a hand sign it was one of many, from one signaler to hidden viewers. the fact that it's a well known common sign is kind of the point of dog whistling. the buzz on the web about "guess what is racist now?" or "hey look at me making the ok sign, i'm a racist" misses the point as far as i'm concerned.

that shit is so unbelievable, I need to see a picture of this bucket.
I mean I know the lady but we ain't on "here's some fried chicken" terms. She rolls up and says​ "I know you like this". Like I've never eaten anything in front of or anywhere near her.
---
Damn people, Hitler memes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom