• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
like all memes,. it can be used for good or evil...

SoVb1R8qcDGB_9gNQho1Yocz96BLGNyLb8nNaVU05AmfGgCy3rs73Z1EKSa6tpK6JSMGkI7752M1QA=w165-h220-rw

I always saw Hitler as something to make fun of,especially on the internet. I mean we have had 3 Hitler vs Vader rap battles. But I know by now what can get a chuckle out of me offends people here from time to time so I wont make that kind off reference in the future.

Faustek

On a more interesting topic, anyone saw the Klytjko vs Joshua fight? Was asleep yesterday so I didn't catch it. Wondering if it's worth the €80 to stream now.

--

SENPAIatLARGE you offend me with moe anime.

I always saw Hitler as something to make fun of,especially on the internet. I mean we have had 3 Hitler vs Vader rap battles. But I know by now what can get a chuckle out of me offends people here from time to time so I wont make that kind off reference in the future.

You dropped a picture of Hitler in here..if he makes you chuckle, laugh it up. Why does the Black Community Thread need to scroll past that murderous fuck for your lols? Notice I said link it, not remove it. I, and as you can tell, plenty of others, don't wanna see that shit in here.

On a more interesting topic, anyone saw the Klytjko vs Joshua fight? Was asleep yesterday so I didn't catch it. Wondering if it's worth the €80 to stream now.

--

SENPAIatLARGE you offend me with moe anime.

Whats watching real boxing like? From what I gathered matches get finished very fast.
--
1b3.gif

You dropped a picture of Hitler in here..if he makes you chuckle, laugh it up. Why does the Black Community Thread need to scroll past that murderous fuck for your lols? Notice I said link it, not remove it. I, and as you can tell, plenty of others, don't wanna see that shit in here.

noted

Faustek

Worth it if you really want to see it, it was a good fight. Otherwise just see the post analysis online.

Good fight, all I needed. Will stream later today.

Whats watching real boxing like? From what I gathered matches get finished very fast.
--
[IMGhttp://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/741/058/1b3.gif[/IMG]

Oh between 10m to the hour depending on the level of the fighters. Nothing beats walking in to the gym to see an amateur match up and it lasts 2m because the difference in strength. Then sit down for a Jack vs DeGale match that lasts the hour.

On a personal level I have no preference. As long as they show themselves and walk forward a good match is often had.

Also yes... Travis is moe in himself. That's good moe. I should have expanded and said I hate the moemoe kyun loli/fanservice.

I desperately want the next the persona game to let me play matchmaker with the cast. I only want to date one of them, please let me pair the rest of the gang together.

I mean, yeah..those Jehovah's Witnesses he killed were probably hooting and hollering.

I dont think literal mastermind of the Third Reich Hitler is funny. But Hitler as portrayed on the internet and by comedians as a laughable failure is. As I said before I was drawing contrast but pointing out the absurd extremes the internet takes when making a meme. It wasnt a 'haha hitler so funny' type of joke.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Anytime a weird new villain shows up with a personal connection to Batman, just assume it's Jason Todd

God I hate Rocksteady for that bs. Why say you worked with Geoff Johns to make some 'totally-original all-new' villain when you could just say upfront Red Hood is the main villain? Pissed me off completely.

If anyone is pulling an all-nighter, TCM is showing Lady Snowblood and Lady Snowblood: Love Song of Vengeance tonight.

If you're unfamiliar with these movies, they were the inspiration for Kill Bill.

zeemumu

God I hate Rocksteady for that bs. Why say you worked with Geoff Johns to make some 'totally-original all-new' villain when you could just say upfront Red Hood is the main villain? Pissed me off completely.

Funny thing is that Jason Todd was DLC content in one of the previous installments (Arkham City, I think). You could use him for the bonus modes along with Nightwing and Tim Drake Robin, and they all had their own unique movesets.

I went into Arkham Knight knowing nothing about the speculation of his identity but I managed to guess it the first time he opened his mouth. Plus there are various references to Jason Todd in that game and it seems a little weird that they'd keep bringing it up out of nowhere.

I actually enjoyed Arkham Knight overall but I do wish that the Knight had been someone who just wanted to be the Anti-Batman. Would've gone well with the Scarecrow as a sort of personification of Batman's fear of losing control if he ever killed someone, especially since the Joker's trying to override him from the inside the entire time. The way that they handled the Death in the Family flashback was well done, though. He breaks him psychologically to the point where he's completely willing to betray Batman to the Joker, and it all seems like a ploy for the Joker to learn Batman's secret identity, when in reality Joker doesn't give a damn and shoots Jason before he could finish the sentence about who Batman's secret identity is. That's freakin' brutal.

D i Z

Anthony taking out Vlad is like a reach for the reset button for the heavy weights. Hopefully it means that the title won't sit in one corner like that again.

Slayven

What the hell did i miss?

About the Ok thing, yeah what ever. They moved on from drinking milk to ok show racial superiority. If they had true superiority they wouldn't have to co-op instead of make new shit. I like to see them stack

Oh and the arkham night twists were obvious from jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom