• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izuna

Banned
1 more hour with bae at the airport, the I get on a coach back to Manchester.

😢

I don't know what to do.

But there's this one dude sat in the corner, this American dude (looks like bold Kanye) talking about a coffee... What do they call them, multi level marketing scheme? Lmao. The waitress is either fake interested or trying to catch him out on his BS.

It's insane, he says all the exact same shit they all say.

Edit: Oh she, she got taken... ☹ i dunno, I feel guilty.

andthebeatgoeson

Loud people and a couple of arrests /= riot.

Those dudes let their feelings get to them. You can act gully outside but not in the airport. At the corner spot? Sure. Not at the counter. Even Janky Airways has the support of TSA.
Good morning all.

I keep on going back and forth between deciding to buy a new 4k TV or building a PC.
PC. Much more use. Unless you are a die-hard videophile that pauses games and points out every jaggie on every game.

At which point I'll tell you to have a seat.

Whew, I haven't been in here for the longest.

I hope everyone is doing well! I'm in the process of choosing either a contract with a big name or a contract with a whole lot of money but in another state. Weighing my options.

But while that's going on, I saw this.

THAT'S SO THOTTY BABY!!!

Jesus, Tim Westwood...

Morning y'all.

My girlfriend and I saw the video games live orchestra last Saturday on a spur of the moment decision. aside from the odd Advent Rising showing, it was lit.

Gattsu25

Banned
i still don't know the difference between 1080I and 1080P
1080i is interlaced. Every 2 frames it renders one 1920×540 image and displays that image over every odd numbered horizontal line in the display, then renders one 1920×540 image and displays that image over every even numbered horizontal line in the display.

1080p is progressive. Every 2 frames it displays one full 1920×1080 image, and then another full 1920×1080 image.

During moving scenes 1080p will look sharper, move smoother, and will have less judder.

Elderly people don't really benefit as they usually can't tell anything above 640×480 resolution.

PC. Much more use. Unless you are a die-hard videophile that pauses games and points out every jaggie on every game.
At which point I'll tell you to have a seat.
Do whatever you'll be using the most first, personally, I'd do the PC though.
Build the PC.
PC, 4k tvs are only going to get cheaper
A good amount of responses saying PC. Thanks for your opinion guys I'm leaning more to PC. Also just to clarify my current TV is a 32" 1080p.
You must thinks I have race horse type money if you are suggesting I get both. Don't have me out here like Slayven asking people to let me hold $20

Slayven

1080i is interlaced. Every 2 frames it renders one 1920×540 image and displays that image over every odd numbered horizontal line in the display, then renders one 1920×540 image and displays that image over every even numbered horizontal line in the display.

1080p is progressive. Every 2 frames it displays one full 1920×1080 image, and then another full 1920×1080 image.

During moving scenes 1080p will look sharper, move smoother, and will have less judder.

Elderly people don't really benefit as they usually can't tell anything above 640×480 resolution.

Sorry man, my eyes just glaze over when folks go into this stuff. Unless stuff is really bad i have no eye for it

But saying that, crushed blacks make me want to fight somebody. State of Decay has a terrible problem with crushed blacks and that shit makes me so mad they never fixed it.

Whew, I haven't been in here for the longest.

I hope everyone is doing well! I'm in the process of choosing either a contract with a big name or a contract with a whole lot of money but in another state. Weighing my options.

But while that's going on, I saw this.

THAT'S SO THOTTY BABY!!!

Jesus, Tim Westwood...

Go with the opportunity that'll put you where you want to be. Glad you have some options.

"But you're here now"

I was tired, but this helped. Thanks.

Morning folks

4k TV. You gotta get D2 on the PS4 anyway.

The PC might be the better investment though depending on how much use you plan to get out of it.

Haha see this is why I care about a bigger 4k TV for D2 and my PS4Pro games. Plus netflixing and chilling is hard with a 32 inch TV that isn't right in front of you.

Besides just possible PC gaming right now the potential use isn't that high. I expect when I go to grad school I might need a PC for specific applications.

Haha see this is why I care about a bigger 4k TV for D2 and my PS4Pro games. Plus netflixing and chilling is hard with a 32 inch TV that isn't right in front of you.

Besides just possible PC gaming right now the potential use isn't that high. I expect when I go to grad school I might need a PC for specific applications.

I got 65 4k TV and a pro. I didn't have much use for a PC. I use my surface for work or I bring home my work laptop.

Since I mostly play exclusives, Japanese games, and the occasional 3rd party title, the PS4 is enough. I have a Switch, but that's a Mario kart box

Furyous

G'Morning M8es as I stumble in here on my Australian shit.

I am not a fan of 16+ hour work days but... the bag calls.

What's for breakfast? I'm over here with my lemon mint lemonade aka fake snapple and brisket enjoying the sun.

What's for breakfast? I'm over here with my lemon mint lemonade aka fake snapple and brisket enjoying the sun.

I had a Jimmy Dean sausage croissant.

Are you on vacation or do you live out there?

Beefy

Both really, i really think visual shit has diminishing returns unless you are spending double digit thousands on shit

I know people hooking up 50 inch tvs with AV cables

Yeah native 4K isn't really that big yet. I only thing I hate is 720p and below, we have some channels that still use it and it looks like shit after seeing HD and UHD.

It needs to die

G'day, having some coconut milk & mango oats with side of scrapple.

Slayven

Yeah native 4K isn't really that big yet. I only thing I hate is 720p and below, we have some channels that still use it and it looks like shit after seeing HD and UHD.

It needs to die

Moms still has a 720 tv, but all she watches is ID channel, Walker texas ranger, and In heat of the night

Beefy

Moms still has a 720 tv, but all she watches is ID channel, Walker texas ranger, and In heat of the night

Has she ever watched HD or UHD? All I can see when watching 720 is movement lines and weird lines round around shapes. Also the fuzzy shit when filming in the dark.

Slayven

Has she ever watched HD or UHD? All I can see when watching 720 is movement lines and weird lines round around shapes. Also the fuzzy shit when filming in the dark.

Yes she has a 60 inch in the living room, but that is mostly for the grandbaby. He is the only one that uses it

Morning, folks. Looks like my gaming tastes have shifted all the way back to zombie games so now I'm looking at gameplay of Dying Light. Why did I not buy this yet? It looks pretty good. That and it's a better alternative than another play through of Frank West vs the Convicts for three days.

Johndoey

Banned
Don't knock Soaps, shit is involving. I like to catch up every couple months to see who came back to life, and who got murdered.

Morning, folks. Looks like my gaming tastes have shifted all the way back to zombie games so now I'm looking at gameplay of Dying Light. Why did I not buy this yet? It looks pretty good. That and it's a better alternative than another play through of Frank West vs the Convicts for three days.
Dying Light is good. The expansion is also alright.

Watched second episode of American Gods, good stuff and a more interesting way of introducing
Mr.Nancy

Dying Light was enjoyable, it was leagues past what Dead Island sought to be.

Trump is going after Haitian immigrants now.

Fuck that orange cheeto and everyone who voted for him.

Y'all mark ass lurkers who love this thread, y'all can eat a dick too

Chino XL.... fuck you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom