• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

I'm not signed to 90s bad boy or a member of an 80s r&b group. No leather.

Unless it's a members only jacket. Slayven still has his members only jacket

But you would wear a 2Pac leather corset right?

B_3FVxmUIAAZjfC.jpg

Can't be human if not

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I was legit shook that the petty highschool bullshit is only amped at working at a office job. Compound that with ain't shit people that throw what little power they have around, it is fuckery
That's why I'm sure the White House is crazy as shit. I've worked in construction as well and the high school shit is still there. It's not as bad as an office but man people can't not fuck shit up wherever they go.

akira28

Kevin is trying to be Martin who was always trying to be Eddie, that's why they have all those leather outfits.

interesting insight

I think eddie grew out of the colored leather gear but I could be wrong.

I was legit shook that the petty highschool bullshit is only amped at working at a office job. Compound that with ain't shit people that throw what little power they have around, it is fuckery

yep. got me like...niggaaaaaaah you got to grow your own business.

took me years of being like..nah. now I'm old and I'm like...hmmm yep.

Kreed

Not enough smh on Earth for when you see 40+ year old co-workers playing CCed/BCCed email chain games.

Slayven

Not enough smh on Earth for when you see 40+ year old co-workers playing CCed/BCCed email chain games.
Like who knew you could take passive aggressiveness to cosmic levels in emails? Folks save all your work emails, and copy your boss on shit that looks shady.

CeAP0li.gif

We already knew you were anime

YAAH YAAH YAAH YAAH YAAH!

My bitch she bad to the bone!

Why is that?

Never liked his music when he was alive, damn sure ain't gonna start when he's passed. I always liked BIG more... better lyricist, better records... shame he only released two albums when he was still alive.

Plus... While I am content on just disliking his music, his stan base makes shit 10x worse . They're the type of people who write their top 5 rappers in YouTube comments on every rap video and include Eazy-E in it... but not Ice Cube.

I swear him, Eminem and Kanye West are the holy trinity of the worst hip hop stan bases ever.

Never liked his music when he was alive, damn sure ain't gonna start when he's passed. I always liked BIG more... better lyricist, better records... shame he only released two albums when he was still alive.

Plus... While I am content on just disliking his music, his stan base makes shit 10x worse . They're the type of people who write their top 5 rappers in YouTube comments on every rap video and include Eazy-E in it... but not Ice Cube.

I swear him, Eminem and Kanye West are the holy trinity of the worst hip hop stan bases ever.

That's fair. I preferred Big as well.

Slayven

YAAH YAAH YAAH YAAH YAAH!

My bitch she bad to the bone!

The only rap you listen to is the Sugarhill Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom