• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Wait, I was wrong. The Amazon Echo was correct. My laptop's time is an hour fast. I double checked with all of my other clocks, even the other laptop. What the hell...

Sch1sm

Boy did I click the wrong thread in OT... Not sure what I was expecting from the title.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1357601

Well then. Least the title is obvious for the content.

Wait, I was wrong. The Amazon Echo was correct. My laptop's time is an hour fast. I double checked with all of my other clocks, even the other laptop. What the hell...

What electronic in this day and age doesn't auto adjust for time changes?

What electronic in this day and age doesn't auto adjust for time changes?
My laptop has the incorrect time on the windows side, i fix it everytime i use it but when i go back to it, its wrong again. It always resets to pacific time and doesnt even adjust itself for daylight ¯_(ツ)_/¯ i dont care to see whats wrong with it though since i just use linux on it 9 times out of 10

Numb

Mornin BCT

People say so (mainly because the romances took a backseat). I find it just as trite and insufferable.

Morning Kid

Never cared for romance in the first place and doesn't matter if they are officially ignoring it now
Thought the change would be way bigger for people to make a fuss about
S2 was amazing

After that it was really poop, and then it got worse

I won't return unless I it's all on Netflix and I have nothing else to do

Was cool with S1 and 2
The later ones is why I dropped the thing

Sch1sm

Arrow got good in new season?
Curious
Last ones were trash

Got better, that's for sure. I dunno about good. Not deep enough to say.

My laptop has the incorrect time on the windows side, i fix it everytime i use it but when i go back to it, its wrong again. It always resets to pacific time and doesnt even adjust itself for daylight ¯_(ツ)_/¯ i dont care to see whats wrong with it though since i just use linux on it 9 times out of 10

There's a registry edit you can use to fix that. It's what I did.

andthebeatgoeson

Read the title and i was like, but it's dry back there. I like the wet wet.

Anal sex bores me. Wait, but not like that, i mean...

Wait, why don't we have a face palm emoji?

Numb

Xavier spreading his FF14 addiction to the masses

giphy.gif

Slayven

Started watching Into The Badlands. Interesting show, not 100% sure how I feel about it. The choreography is dope but something about the setting their trying to convey...I dunno, it's hard to put into words. Like the setting itself isn't bad but I this show isn't convincing me of it.

I think it's the costumes, all of them look so damn crisp and brand new given the conditions of the world.

I'm still learning the setting (only on episode 2) some parts of it...I dunno but I'm going to stick with it for the first season, or at least as long as I stuck with that trash ass show Iron Fist.
Wait until you see the dude with the freshest edge up in the dystopia
I've discovered the world of cappuccinos, I was gifted a $500 cappuccino/espresso machine about 2 months ago and I'm a fan.
Humble brag
Morning

It's amazing how youtube seems to be blowing up on all fronts, and is no where near being the new source of media that it claims to be.

Like I said 2017 is is going to be a bad year for youtubers. The money now knows the fuckery is going on. They can make all the react videos and what not they want. But Proctor and Gamble has spoken. And Patreon can't save them all

akira28

emojis. not even once.

besides the fact they're tiny as fuck on my screen.
and on android they replace them all with those shitty robot emojis i have guess what the fuck they mean twice.

shingi70

Banned
Like I said 2017 is is going to be a bad year for youtubers. The money now knows the fuckery is going on. They can make all the react videos and what not they want. But Proctor and Gamble has spoken. And Patreon can't save them all

I feel like the Youtubers on the top and mostly just do Vlogging and pure gaming is gonna hurt the most. The middle tier has been doing Pateron for a while now.

andthebeatgoeson

emojis. not even once.
🐈🐆🐅🐯🐎

Ran into an old man out by a lake an hour outside of Seattle. He seemed retired and was by himself. Got the impression he was just chilling. But it was cold af going east on 90.

So when he asked my kids if they could see the 🐒 in the trees, i was like 🤔. Was about to end the 30 minute conversation. Like, why didn't he ask about the 🐦 in the trees? But maybe it was just me. We talked for another 15 minutes and left to go walking.

Slayven

I feel like the Youtubers on the top and mostly just do Vlogging and pure gaming is gonna hurt the most. The middle tier has been doing Pateron for a while now.

Yeah the folks that been on Pateron or just got on will be fine, because the first ones in always have it best. But folks going to jump on now thinking they going to get that colin money? Hell i bet colin in a year isn't going to be getting that colin money.

I do, you need new sounds? I don't like to assume what others listen to, but I listen to most genres. Right now and the majority of time its chill/R&B

Sampha
Ivy Sole
11:11
Khalid
Masego
Xavier Omar
Ella Mai

Hmm if these others guy sound similar to Sampha and Khalid I might have to check them out for my late night playlist.

Game of the year

An open world Spider-Man game on the current gen...it should feel so smooth and look amazing.

akira28

So when he asked my kids if they could see the �� in the trees, i was like ��. Was about to end the 30 minute conversation. Like, why didn't he ask about the �� in the trees? But maybe it was just me. We talked for another 15 minutes and left to go walking.

did he say monkeys or monkey? singular or plural? I can't tell from pictographs, since they can only convey so much millennial telepathy.

but if he said monkey in the singular, maybe he had a pet monkey up there? but if he was saying 'monkeys in the trees', yeah that's suspect.

Johndoey

Banned
I always wondered about the longevity of streaming and what those people do when it's not viable anymore

A dedicated streamer could keep it it for a good long while. Assuming there's no massive shift away for streaming as a platform of course. Probably won't get you to retirement age though.

akira28

great job for a retiree. was thinking about getting my mom a camera and she can get her stream on. instead of watching all these streams and being influenced. she can be an influencer. And stop sending me all these inspirational youtube preachers with suspect side gigs on my phone, lol.

Hmm if these others guy sound similar to Sampha and Khalid I might have to check them out for my late night playlist.

An open world Spider-Man game on the current gen...it should feel so smooth and look amazing.

Probably the most that compare is Xavier Omar, hm maybe check out Kyle Dion and R.Lum.R as well.

I do, you need new sounds? I don't like to assume what others listen to, but I listen to most genres. Right now and the majority of time its chill/R&B

Sampha
Ivy Sole
11:11
Khalid
Masego
Xavier Omar
Ella Mai
Thank you boo.

I was looking for stuff released this year.

Yeah. streaming is a decent avenue for supplemental income.
I always wanted to do that and YouTube videos, but I never had the ducketts to get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom