• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit you want more?

2 Dope Queens
Black Astronauts Podcast
Black Men Can't Jump(In Hollywood)
Black on Black Cinema
Bodega Boys
Denzel Washington is the Greatest Actor of All Time Period
Double Toasted
Fiyastarter
Jenkins and Jonez
Larry Wilmore
Mickstape
MTR Network
Road Trippin by Richard Jefferson and Channing Frye
TBGWT
Chicken Social
Nerdpocalypse
The Read
Three Fifs
WM40A

Crown and Collards
Whiskey Wine & Moonshine
The Good & Terrible Show
Medium Popcorn
Black Girl Nerds
Misty Knight's Uninformed Afro
The Spann Report
Say Something Nice (not all black)
The Black Podcast with Wine Cellar Media
Gaming and Then Some
TWiB! (This Week in Blackness)
What's the Tea (not the Rupaul one, but hey, if you like Rupaul, that one too)
The Interracial Jawn Podcast (black wife, white husband, so not all black)
Pod Save the People (Deray McKesson interviewing people)

LionPride

Banned
Crown and Collards
Whiskey Wine & Moonshine
The Good & Terrible Show
Medium Popcorn
Black Girl Nerds
Misty Knight's Uninformed Afro
The Spann Report
Say Something Nice (not all black)
The Black Podcast with Wine Cellar Media
Gaming and Then Some
TWiB! (This Week in Blackness)
What's the Tea (not the Rupaul one, but hey, if you like Rupaul, that one too)
The Interracial Jawn Podcast (black wife, white husband, so not all black)
Pod Save the People (Deray McKesson interviewing people)
Damn I forgor about Interracial Jawn, when I got my new phone I knew I forgot one. Same with Whiskey, Wine, and Moonshine.

Shy

Yeah, it's a real shame the Aisha Tyler she's a funny and genuine lady.

What i loved about her, was that she would call out when awkward and uncomfortable things would.

Wish GAF didn't drive her away, and she would have found this thread to hang in instead.
Afternoon fam
Mornin' everyone...
Mornin' all.
*nods* evening all.
May sucking up to dinosaur denying, climate change denying, homophobic, anti-abortion, terrorists (DUP) aint a good look

Any one want to read some of the disgusting shit they have said/done click here:
https://twitter.com/PhantomGoal/status/873157705967468544
Yeah. The DUP are fucking scum of the earth.

What a thing to wake up to *sigh*
The "well Wakanda doesn't make much sense" shit has already started
Begun, the fuckery has.
Lol "what do you mean there's a place we haven't infiltrated?! I call shinanigans!!"
LOL.

A day early, but fuck it. Enjoy a little De La.

l2Sq7XjcgE5yxSKEU.gif

Yeaaaaaaah boi

my lucky chloe streak has ended, this is a sad day for our nation. :( But alas all good things must come to an end, now I'm just a regular ol' player.

Samara

I'm getting married next month and we have no DJ cause I'm cheap AF and suggested Spotify's Black Wedding Reception and got dragged the hell out.

Not enough ''haitian, compas or zook'' I need some suggestions. Hell even for the normal music.
I'm still using the black wedding reception playlist, they just dont know it yet

Johndoey

Banned
I'm getting married next month and we have no DJ cause I'm cheap AF and suggested Spotify's Black Wedding Reception and got dragged the hell out.

Not enough ''haitian, compas or zook'' I need some suggestions. Hell even for the normal music.
I'm still using the black wedding reception playlist, they just dont know it yet

Congratulations.

Congrats! Not sure I can help, but my ceremony was Vivaah Sanskar so it was some traditional from the band and then custom music for the most part by the dj. If you and your partner have a "song(s)" i would suggest starting there and building off of Spotify recommendations. If you're still getting severely dragged, continue to avoid any of the following songs on this weird list http://fcmusic.net/top-200-wedding-party-songs/ .

Nudull

Banned
Found a local tex-mex place that just opened, and tried a chimichanga for the first time. Shit's so good, but fucking dangerous.

A buddy of mine is former IRA. The very idea of the good Friday agreement potentially being in jeopardy has him legit planning to move back to the UK to go HAM over this shit.

Almost his family is dead from the Troubles.

Yeah, it's a real shame the Aisha Tyler she's a funny and genuine lady.

What i loved about her, was that she would call out when awkward and uncomfortable things would.

Wish GAF didn't drive her away, and she would have found this thread to hang in instead.

so the thirsty pics that inevitably cycle in here could drive her away instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom