• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

8CH10jh.gif

RedSwirl

Wolfenstein II looking like the follow-up to Mafia III.

Takes place in the 60's, you shoot up KKK.

Edit: Somewhere on GAF I think someone posted a thread or was it here that someone posted the article about how the Nazis based a lot of their segregation plans on American ideas. I wonder how deep MachineGames will go in on the relationship in this game. Lots of opportunities, but they could easily chicken out, especially given the current political climate. Eh, it's not like Nazi-occupied America hasn't been done before.

Well I think back then I was paying attention to games like that because I was on the mentality of it ain't no point in my keeping up with games I can't even afford to buy.

So Nazis getting along with the KKK, i see you Bethesda

Sadly, the first trailer I watch I see: "You know who are the real Nazis? Antifa..." and on to more extended nonsense. some white people freak when they watch white supremacists rightly get taken to task.

Wolfenstien looks amazing besides. Haven't played the first sadly. I'm replaying Evil Within currently though and have a healthy excitement for 2.

D i Z

Sadly, the first trailer I watch I see: "You know who are the real Nazis? Antifa..." and on to more extended nonsense. some white people freak when they watch white supremacists rightly get taken to task.

Wolfenstien looks amazing besides. Haven't played the first sadly. I'm replaying Evil Within currently though and have a healthy excitement for 2.

Prepare yourself for the push back against the gun down the nazi games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom