• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekes!

No pets allowed

18579715_280422249034996_857650835243401216_n.jpg

damn, people out here needing to get augmentations just to get a job at Domino's

Slayven

It's still cardboard. And the wings somehow got smaller.
I use to work at a pizza joint, the wings were just some super market freezer aisle stuff we put in the toaster oven and then put in a little tin. Folks love them

I can never take pizza joint wings serious at that. Better just to find the local Chinese place, cheaper and better tasting

I miss the old recipe Domino's. It wasn't GOOD, but it was at lest kinda unique.

Shit all tastes the same now. Local places got the game on lock.

And I'd rather eat supermarket wings rather than pizza place wings.

Slayven

I miss the old recipe Domino's. It wasn't GOOD, but it was at lest kinda unique.

Shit all tastes the same now. Local places got the game on lock.

And I'd rather eat supermarket wings rather than pizza place wings.

I see a lot of wing spots popping up lately, and there is a bake potato place that have folks fighting.

But it is in a spot that would be too shady for a Church's chicken. Folks will risk their lives for some good food

Beefy

The Domino's near me is probably the best pizza place near me. Tried Papa Johns, Pizza Hut and a few others, but all are far worse.

akira28

I remember when Papa Johns came to the area and everyone was so excited and impressed. That shit didn't take long to hit bottom though. Dominos was the KANG back in the 80s though...Pizza Hut was more deluxe, and you had Little Ceasars actually trying to be good and go nationwide...and they were actually good in a way.

Then you had the GOATS that are no longer here. Godfathers Pizza and Shakeys...now they're only regional. But both of them were unique recepies that tasted nothing alike.

Beefy

I remember when Papa Johns came to the area and everyone was so excited and impressed. That shit didn't take long to hit bottom though. Dominos was the KANG back in the 80s though...Pizza Hut was more deluxe, and you had Little Ceasars actually trying to be good and go nationwide...and they were actually good in a way.

Then you had the GOATS that are no longer here. Godfathers Pizza and Shakeys...now they're only regional. But both of them were unique recepies that tasted nothing alike.

My area:

Dominos: decent but can get better supermarket pizza.
Fiery Pizza: nice but only do 4 different pizzas and delivery is wack
It'sa Pizza: Cardboard
Papa Johns: Cardboard with cardboard toppings
Pizza Hut: the base literally drips with grease

Yo Shakey's pizza is the truth.

Zekes!

The Dominos in my town is pretty alright. Prefer Pizza Hut when it comes to chain pizza tho

Fast food sometimes varies across the border so I can see American Dominos being shit

Village

Iron fist is super weird, because its becoming a character , the first I've seen on this grand a scale, who the comic community just went " eh he is what he is, he's based on this" but when exposed to more casual viewers everyone one went. Because there is this " large why isn't this guy asian " thing, that's like really weird to hear.

This very like large form dismissal of a character, that comic book fans have gotten used to quite sometime. I don't think i've seen that before.

akira28

Pizza Hut: the base literally drips with grease

friend of mine who said he worked at P Hut claimed they soaked the dough in grease overnight so it would raise a certain way. I only only ever get the cracker thin crust pizza from them. I don't fuck with pizza hut dough.

This very like large form dismissal of a character, that comic book fans have gotten used to quite sometime. I don't think i've seen that before.

they completely botched the tv ntroduction and setup of a character. again.

Beefy

Geez, really? Only times i buy supermarket pizza is when i'm just way too tired (lazy) to make dinner. Feels like i'm eating cardboard :s

Maybe they're better over there :)

Depends where you go, we have up market supermarket stores here. Still can't beat good takeaway pizza, but I have none round me atm.

Malyse

Iron fist is super weird, because its becoming a character , the first I've seen on this grand a scale, who the comic community just went " eh he is what he is, he's based on this" but when exposed to more casual viewers everyone one went. Because there is this " large why isn't this guy asian " thing, that's like really weird to hear.

Iron Fist would have been much less cringe with an AA Danny. They are story beats that would have resonated so well with an AA Danny. At this point, let's just fucking off him and upgrade Quake to the big leagues.

LotusHD

Banned
Iron Fist would have been much less cringe with an AA Danny. They are story beats that would have resonated so well with an AA Danny. At this point, let's just fucking off him and upgrade Quake to the big leagues.

Jessica ain't fooling me, I know she been thinking about it since that first trailer

agents-of-shield-defenders-crossover-1002357-640x320.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom