• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommanderBuck

Neo Member
LTbTRIG.gif
Agreed

American patriotism is so novel to me. I'm not a patriotic person, but I genuinely adore the flag-waving, apple pie eating, rock stars and fireworks approach of American patriotism.

Beefy

American patriotism is so novel to me. I'm not a patriotic person, but I genuinely adore the flag-waving, apple pie eating, rock stars and fireworks approach of American patriotism.

Being mainly Jamaican I just follow our culture of chilling and not being patriotic

(Grumbles and walks around kicking things)

I'm so fucking mad. I want to punch a stranger. I want a fucking fight. I want to get knocked on my ass. I want excitement. I want a fight. The next person I see IRL I'm going to insult and tell ¡chinga tu madre!

Zekes!

Good morning, and a Happy Canada Day to y'all. ����
Happy Canada day to ya and Zekes!��

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!

akira28

fuck the freedom fries. Gimme dat cheese in a cup, dawg.

Canadians were smart enough during their raid on Washington during their 1812 invasion to free and arm some slaves and tell them to help out. They(the slaves) almost caught Mr. President and Dolly too while they were busy trying to save some expensive paintings and shit.

TheSun

I find patriotism fuckin' weird.

Anyways, shout out to the family up in Canadia. Merci and stuff for introducing poutine to me. Both the shit McDonald's version and the restaurant good'n.

Fuck Dead Money, I hated that piece of crap. I played it once and that was it.

The only good thing about it was locking up Elijah in the vault.

That was so cathartic for me. Asshole gave me hell and I enjoyed it when I closed the vault on his hateful ass. Rot, you son of a bitch.

The fourth of July, the day you really need earplugs to get some sleep. Fucking fireworks, man....

Just the Fourth? People have been setting off fireworks in my neighborhood all June.

Anyways, Happy Canada Day to all the Canadians here. Thank you for the poutine and beaver tails and I wish you all good health and happiness. Well, you've got that good health care so you've got that part down.

I have never hated and loved a character simultaneously like deadpool. It's crazy how many writers don't understand the character and write him as "Spider-Man, but with guns".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom