• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobby Caldwell. Listened to "what you won't do for love"...And My mind was blown.

I had no idea he was white. I had to look this up right quick because I don't remember everything by name, but yeah I've heard that song and I wouldn't have guessed that was a white man either.

I also thought Grace Sewell was black when I heard her song on the Nina Simone tribute album two years ago and before that I think it was Hall & Oates and Sara Smile.

When I was reading the description of the Moonchild album and saw the vocalist was named Amber, I was like "Amber?" Wait a minute don't tell me this is a white girl and it was.

Slayven

rip bobby caldwell :(

edit: never mind, he's not dead yet.

tumblr_orfi9fVLZP1s9o2o3o5_500.gif

Faustek

Morning bct

Is it worth going to the gym in funky ass shorts? Forgot to do my laundry yesterday and I wanna catch that alone time at the gym in 30.
They are like "We might find new life forms here Johnson" stinky.

Faustek

[IMGhttps://media3.giphy.com/media/QmFVjU6nVTsS4/giphy.gif[/IMG]

Can't wait to get that old. Where you can fart in public and don't give a damn.
But yes, I would never but since it's so early it will only be me and maybe a few steroid enthusiasts. Could always go with some flowery beach shorts and just be fabulous.

I look white so I might be too lightskin

heh, I get that. Ugandan kid was sure I was adopted when I dropped of my mom at the SFI(Swedish for Immigrants). Should say that she taught there a few years back.

Faustek

Sup Shy? Aren't you British? Or was that Beefy?

Congratulations you are now a gaffer

<3 Sometimes you just want people to tell you what you're already thinking. Like now I need an excuse to just stay at home and not do anything exhausting ^^
I mean, look through old Def Jam episodes and just lounge around or get sore? You tell me.

akira28

... yeah I'mma have to ask you to not go any further thanks, and now to erase the magnetic tapes that are my memory banks.

I didn;t ever accuse you of faking the funk, so you got nothing to prove, you get me??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom