• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah, now wait for the uncomfortable run in with them where they pretend to be your new best friend and they ask how fucked up it is that the popo showed up just because you where having fun.
That'll never happen. They'll just move out as if I give a fuck, good riddens. Few times people have moved in the area to find out more than ONE black family lives there and they move away. White people always making issues for themselves.

Hows Santa Cruz these days? Been a decade since I was down there. Usually just stay up in the San Jose core and up to SanFran. Then again I was mostly down at the beach when I visited.

I'm around Mitchell Cove area when I'm back in Cali... But its still very bad when it comes to the homeless population, I'm really fucking disappointed in it, because it brings back horrible memories. Theres only so much I can do you know. I got three hometowns. Trying my best to work on the youth of NOLA since its my true love fr fr.

What are you, sending up the bat signal?

The fuck...
I'm not exactly up to date on BCT politics. I hadn't seen him in over a month and happened to see him in the OT. Are we supposed to not speak of him? There is no written code on what to do in every situation and being an ass because I didn't know is rude.

Imm0rt4l

I'm not exactly up to date on BCT politics. I hadn't seen him in over a month and happened to see him in the OT. Are we supposed to not speak of him? There is no written code on what to do in every situation and being an ass because I didn't know is rude.
I don't get it either. He's good people's.

shingi70

Banned
There's no magic, just do some basic education on the subject and start. As long as you're paying attention it'll go fine.

like with most things in life

200.gif

Just get out there and do it

To fuck up and have an older family member next to you telling you after why you fucked up.

Will do gonna buy some stuff and grill this coming weekend.

D i Z

If he wanted to make an appearance here he would. Why ask a question about what you've seen with your own eyes to be obvious and true?

If he wanted to make an appearance here he would. Why ask a question about what you've seen with your own eyes to be obvious and true?
Again I didn't know. Every other time he came back it was a celebration. Saying someone's name should not be a problem in this thread, we're all adults here.

Shy

Hope you're doing well Duck.
I need a punching bag. I'm just also self-destructive and want to get hit.

[shrug]
I'm really sorry to hear that.

Wish i could do or say something to help you.

I hope things get better for you.
Dude now saying I am a gay feminist anti black man 😂
Going to. Dudes pic is him in old school Egyptian gear and him doing the black power sign 😂
Did he also try to evangelise the positive benefits of yams ? LMAO.
What are you, sending up the bat signal?

The fuck...
Did you expect anything less.

Imm0rt4l

How do you get white Americans to stop voting to fuck over minorities and start voting to help themselves?
I don't think you can. Whiteness will do all it can to protect racial hierarchy/supremacy. And being that racial capitalism was built at our expense and their gain, it's near impossible in this system.

shingi70

Banned
The reddit thing.

Pretty sure its the dive into where no one here would really think about touching with a 10ft pole. Not even me, and I'm curious as fuck.

Morbid curosity is the bulk of it, I knew of the terms like read pill, but wasn't sure what they were. It was a combination of that and seeing those Gaf Rejection threads. I wanted to know why someone would hate women for any reason at all. None of them were able to justify their Hate other than being mad that girls don't want to fuck them. One of the threads on the Reddit was basically swaying women shouldn't be able to control they have sex with, and not having sex with incels is Discrimination .

I'll also admit that there was a small amount to have the Urge to troll.

I don't get it either. He's good people's.

I always found the policy of pretending posters we don't like or made mistakes don't exist to be bizarre.

Who the hell are we talking about? Stop talking around it like middle schoolers.

Young Magus

Morbid curosity is the bulk of it, I knew of the terms like read pill, but wasn't sure what they were. It was a combination of that and seeing those Gaf Rejection threads. I wanted to know why someone would hate women for any reason at all. None of them were able to justify their Hate other than being mad that girls don't want to fuck them. One of the threads on the Reddit was basically swaying women shouldn't be able to control they have sex with, and not having sex with incels is Discrimination .

I'll also admit that there was a small amount to have the Urge to troll.

Be careful b.....

Who the hell are we talking about? Stop talking around it like middle schoolers.

They talkin bout
ME AUSTIN (aw sonofvabitch WHAT) IT WAS ME ALLLLLLL ALONG AUSTIN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom