• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

If I was in charge of YouTube, I would start snatching up the short movies and animations people post there and invest in them for Red instead of vine stars trying to act.

If I was in charge of YouTube, I would start snatching up the short movies and animations people post there and invest in them for Red instead of vine stars trying to act.
They should be jacking all the stuff Lexus is doing with all the short films from Sundance and the indie route but they rather YouTubers first

The vocal fry of the racially ambiguous Asian lesbian is almost annoying if her character wasn't artsy weird

Faustek

Normally under other circumstances I would agree with you. But the nature of these specific conflicts can all be chalked up to immaturity. We're not talking about thirst pics or anime beef.

Sorry for the late reply. Went to the gym before work and forgot. Sorry.

So I have misunderstood the conflict but I disagree still even bratty situations can be reasoned with but I do understand if it's reoccurring that it's to much to ask to do the same dance over and over again.

Ps. I still can't get over the fact that anime waifu wars are real. Smdh

shingi70

Banned
YouTube is gonna go where they perceive the money is. Problem with using youtube stars is their Fantasric already gets enough them with free content. I know they're investing alot more in traditional movies and series.

Whelp That was fast, but I'm already banned from posting on the incel sub reddit.

Kreed

I clearly missed something in the last few weeks/months

Not really that hard to piece together when you remember the reason Alf got banned in the first place was because someone was sharing screenshots from the BCT discord with the sandbox babies, and he was responding directly in the thread with discord screen grabs and pieces of chicken. And in a "private" BCT discord discussing Amir0x, screens apparently were shared again. Hence:

Sometimes the call is coming from inside the house

Combine this with the "laughing black" accounts in the thread and transracial avengers actively trying to get Alf banned again through alt-accounts, you can't blame him for not being in a rush to post in here.

I laughed at at a dude for getting beat down for grabbing a girls booty, then they started calling me gay etc. It weird how all of them are homophobic as fuck and all wear Egyptian shit.

Wait what? Dude gets beat up for not keeping his hands to himself, but somehow you're the one that's wrong?

🤔🤔🤔🤔

Five heartbeats
Hollywood shuffle
Then
Meteor Man, no question

Beefy

Wait what? Dude gets beat up for not keeping his hands to himself, but somehow you're the one that's wrong?

🤔🤔🤔🤔

Yep and the girl should choose better and close her legs apparently. It is mad, 100's of them were tweeting her, now a few are tweeting me saying I am anti black man. Also saying BLM aint shit because they are just gay mens rights

akira28

Yep and the girl should choose better and close her legs apparently. It is mad, 100's of them were tweeting her, now a few are tweeting me saying I am anti black man. Also saying BLM aint shit because they are just gay mens rights

I'd start demanding proof that these people are even black since they can no longer provide proof that they aren't fucking stupid.

Enzom21

Genre nerd in me wants to say Metor Man, but I love me some Five Heartbeats.

The best thing about Meteor Man was the random powers added to the Superman special.
My favorite of which is absorbing a books knowledge but only for 30 seconds.

The best thing about Five Heartbeats, Eddie King Jr.(used to think it was "Cain").

But the best Townsend movie is Hollywood Shuffle.
-Winky Dinky Dog
-Ho Cakes
-Activator addiction
-Attack of the Street Pimps
and of course:
giphy.gif

Crocodile

Been a while since I posted and it feels like a dour mood has taken over the thread? Thread feels like it moves faster than usual and has for a few weeks now which makes catching up hard. I can only wish everyone a good holiday and I hope y'all have friends & family to spend it with! :)

akira28

Hollywood Shuffle is a life changer.

edit: sup Croc...

ch-ch-ch-ch-changes...all eyez on bct.

enjoy the 4th though, I got my ribs and dry rub reddyyyy

just got $465 trade in credit from gamestop after turning in a bunch of shit. Guess I'll be getting a switch whenever they have those back in stock

I need to sell off some of these games I have, but I need a picture that's bigger than 200x200. I don't think anybody's going to buy my shit if they can barely see it.

Slayven

Not really that hard to piece together when you remember the reason Alf got banned in the first place was because someone was sharing screenshots from the BCT discord with the sandbox babies, and he was responding directly in the thread with discord screen grabs and pieces of chicken. And in a "private" BCT discord discussing Amir0x, screens apparently were shared again. Hence:

Combine this with the "laughing black" accounts in the thread and transracial avengers actively trying to get Alf banned again through alt-accounts, you can't blame him for not being in a rush to post in here.

This community is being targeted and watch, all i can advise is don't put anything out there you don't mind just anyone knowing. It is what it is, but never be scared to do you. Sea lions tend to breed a lot

Merc_

This community is being targeted and watch, all i can advise is don't put anything out there you don't mind just anyone knowing. It is what it is, but never be scared to do you. Sea lions tend to breed a lot

I can't think of a single known place on the internet where black folks gather that isn't being watched by forums full of white people. It seems that the only way to avoid it is to not become too known. It's such a bizarre obsession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom