• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

cNWFV2r.png

*opens Youtube*

TheSun

I'm wearing true religion right now.

I have naught a bit of shame.

---

Tracking is the most tedious thing ever. As if I needed extra torture to my schedule.

D i Z

Im confused

Why? Footer is the superior sport. I love that shit. I watch British games every week, but Women's international is my jam. Can't tune in fast enough. Might be because I'm a Jamaican Brit. But living in the real Raiders town ain't gonna change that.

Numb

Why? Footer is the superior sport. I love that shit. I watch British games every week, but Women's international is my jam. Can't tune in fast enough. Might be because I'm a Jamaican Brit. But living in the real Raiders town ain't gonna change that.

Now i see

All this time i thought you were the huge cowboy hat wearing and bald eagle phone wallpaper having like Malyse

So, thinking about getting I am bread, because I like quirky games like that...But I heard that game will destroy your soul if you let's it's difficulty get to you.

Beefy

Have you not had someone check that out yet? If it's still bothering you I think you should.

Yeah been to docs, I got a trapped nerve. Got manipulation every week (basically a painful massage to hopefully release the nerve). Also got a shit neck collar I have to wear now and again

D i Z

Yeah been to docs, I got a trapped nerve. Got manipulation every week (basically a painful massage to hopefully release the nerve). Also got a shit neck collar I have to wear now and again

I figured it was something like that. Sorry fam. May those massage hands be warm and nimble, and your recovery swift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom