• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

075.jpg

Im currently listening to Tokyo Brass Style atm.

Imm0rt4l

Hotline Miami, and pretty much all of Devolvers catalog helped me find so many new artists.
I stay on the synthwave tip. Definitely lots of great artist to check out a lot of duds too though.

Currently been listening to the new waveshaper album and the carpenter brut live joint.

If they for real throw his ass in jail for this I will cackle with full malice.

I mean, he should've known better. He got caught up in some shit of his own making. Needs to get ahold of himself. Gonna end up heartbroken in a cell next to OJ. Not really, but close enough

This is a bit of a shock. You guys ever find out what happened to your childhood bullies?

A friend just sent me this link, in 9th grade we both got jumped by this guy that lived on our street, he did not like us because we were Haitian. So he arranged a lot of my friend's fights and and I was also involved in one incident although I was a few years older he was a big kid.

http://connecticut.news12.com/story...sted-after-robbing-stabbing-woman-in-stamford

I still have a chipped tooth I never bothered to fix.
We only knew him as 'Lucky'

I still hate to see another black man go down this path no matter how much I resented this dude picking on us.

D i Z

This is a bit of a shock. You guys ever find out what happened to your childhood bullies?

A friend just sent me this link, in 9th grade we both got jumped by this guy that lived on our street, he did not like us because we were Haitian. So he arranged a lot of my friend's fights and and I was also involved in one incident although I was a few years older he was a big kid.

http://connecticut.news12.com/story...sted-after-robbing-stabbing-woman-in-stamford

I still have a chipped tooth I never bothered to fix.
We only knew him as 'Lucky'

I still hate to see another black man go down this path no matter how much I resented this dude picking on us.

He shanked her multiple times? Nah. Trash is trash. Got no tears for characters like this, and I know a few that have always done better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom