• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imm0rt4l

I am not at all surprised to see the number of people admonishing CNN for flexing on a bigoted reddit shitposter.

Also Blac Chyna and Rob are disgusting people. I feel bad for their daughter, but at least she'll probably never want for anything.

akira28

I thought this was going to explode the last time, I guess its like a bouncing betty, they had to have a kid for maximum damage.

LotusHD

Banned
I am not at all surprised to see the number of people admonishing CNN for flexing on a bigoted reddit shitposter.

Also Blac Chyna and Rob are disgusting people. I feel bad for their daughter, but at least she'll probably never want for anything.

Well, she may want better parents.

This is such a shame. Like them, I feel bad for most celebrity children, they have to take in so much shit due to their parents idiotic behavior.

D i Z

We know better. Ain't a damned thing going on to benefit that child.

I thought this was going to explode the last time, I guess its like a bouncing betty, they had to have a kid for maximum damage.

This ain't done yet.

The funniest thing about the CNN deal is they regularly have Trump ballwashers on, yet somehow idiots think this would've been where they get woke

4:44 is still my shit.
I can't get into it. The album feels like Jay tried to make a Kanye album and failed.
Everytime I try to get into a track my reaction is:
94101048.jpg

At least I can cancel Tidal with no regrets

I can't get into it. The album feels like Jay tried to make a Kanye album and failed.
Everytime I try to get into a track my reaction is:
94101048.jpg

At least I can cancel Tidal with no regrets

lol you subbed to tidal for it. you're doing it all wrong, man. you know what you should be doing instead when this exclusive nonsense be happening.

royalan

Yeah, I couldn't finish Jay's new album. It's like he's trying not hop in both Beyonce and Kanye's new lanes. But he still ain't saying much more than "I'm rich."

Yeah, I couldn't finish Jay's new album. It's like he's trying not hop in both Beyonce and Kanye's new lanes. But he still ain't saying much more than "I'm rich."
How many times does he have to tell us that he sold drugs? Dudes pushing 50 and he's still rapping about decades old crimes.

Slayven

Those threads at around the 500 post count are pretty much done, anything after that is pretty much "hey guys i don't anything about this, but let me ask questions hitting all the bullet points". Sea lion

The funniest thing about the CNN deal is they regularly have Trump ballwashers on, yet somehow idiots think this would've been where they get woke

You would think they learn something

Just the 30 day trial, so no harm done

they didn't require you to put your card info for the trial? i hate when they ask for that shit cause its always set to auto renew so if you forget those assholes end up charging you. I firmly believe auto renew being turned on by default should be illegal (I'm dead serious lmfao)

they didn't require you to put your card info for the trial? i hate when they ask for that shit cause its always set to auto renew so if you forget those assholes end up charging you. I firmly believe auto renew being turned on by default should be illegal (I'm dead serious lmfao)
It subscribed thru iTunes

Imm0rt4l

Those threads at around the 500 post count are pretty much done, anything after that is pretty much "hey guys i don't anything about this, but let me ask questions hitting all the bullet points". Sea lion

You would think they learn something
yep,you could do a whole case study on white reactionaries with threads like that

it's hilarious really. "This is beneath them" . lol no the fuck it isn't, they employ Jeffrey lorde for cryin out loud. They're only concerned with numbers.
We know better. Ain't a damned thing going on to benefit that child.

This ain't done yet.
Yeah, I tried to find a silver lining but these people are toxic. They make a living off being trash, and we will consume it, much to the detriment of that little girl.

D i Z

yep,you could do a whole case study on white reactionaries with threads like that

it's hilarious really. "This is beneath them" . lol no the fuck it isn't, they employ Jeffrey lorde for cryin out loud. They're only concerned with numbers.

Yeah, I tried to find a silver lining but these people are toxic. They make a living off being trash, and we will consume it, much to the detriment of that little girl.

There's not much more frustrating than knowing a child is born into a world of fuck shit.
Now, I'm no parent, but I've been told by many intimate lovers that I would be an outstanding father, if a little over protective. Possibly murderous.

Image is from season 2!!!
Back it up!!!!!

D i Z

What? Who ordered this ceasefire with Canada? Sch1sm might have dirt on Slay, but we were going to sacrifice his ass anyway.

And why am I getting Jewelry finger bling for her banners all of a sudden?

D i Z

I wonder if Ice Cube ever has anxiety about the all black attire he wears in every TV appearance like we're still in the 90's. Does he not know that nobody actually cares anymore and he just looks like that sad uncle? Dude said that he would never dance, but damn...

Sch1sm

Don't know that dude unless I'm steppin' on him.

Put some respect on Slay's name.

I wonder if Ice Cube ever has anxiety about the all black attire he wears in every TV appearance like we're still in the 90's. Does he not know that nobody actually cares anymore and he just looks like that sad uncle? Dude said that he would never dance, but damn...

Some things you just don't grow out of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom