• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

Slay's cashing in and trying to get universal health care.

I can't hate on that. Roll that wheel chair like you mean it bruh!

tumblr_m85mv0pjIo1qlhck1o2_500.gif

Those oxygen tanks are good for a solid 10 minutes when pushed.

Shy

Saw Spider-man not too long ago.
7JTwV5n.gif

So, so good.

A little heads up. There's a mid credit scene, and a one at the very end.

D i Z

I can't look at that image. My head feels like it's going to collapse and betray me and eat my dinner out of my own guts again.

There hasn't been a good Spider-Man since formative years so I'm hype for this shit. The best is back and I'm getting into it tomorrow.

Malyse

What if Platinum announces Boundscale for Switch?

Staring a black female protagonist named Dru bound with her mystical tiger

Shy

Your thoughts?
They really did a good job of making them all feel like actual kids. Rather than a bunch of Mortgage paying adults in school.

Michael Keaton is really fucking good as the antagonist. One of the best Marvel baddies, easily.

Marissa Tomei is also really good as a cool aunt May. But not in a pandering way.

Tony is there for just the right amount, and doesn't out stay his welcome.

Ohh. Donald Glover was in it less then i thought he'd be.

Ummm. That's all i can think of right now. Sorry.

LotusHD

Banned
They really did a good job of making them all feel like actual kids. Rather than a bunch of Mortgage paying adults in school.

Michael Keaton is really fucking good as the antagonist. One of the best Marvel baddies, easily.

Marissa Tomei is also really good as a cool aunt May. But not in a pandering way.

Tony is there for just the right amount, and doesn't out stay his welcome.

Ohh. Donald Glover was in it less then i thought he'd be.

Ummm. That's all i can think of right now. Sorry.

How was Zendaya?

TheSun

Saw Spider-man not too long ago.
*Arale Snip*
So, so good.

A little heads up. There's a mid credit scene, and a one at the very end.

Awesome.

I'm not into superhero movies, nor do I really like Spidey, but after watching two crap films in a row this should be a nice pallet cleanser.

Faustek

heya bct

Roasting is way simpler in steps. I've seen people not even bother to remove the root first (which I don't advise) but slicing, get that junk outta there, wrap it in foil and either roast on a flame or bake. My aunt likes to come in with some some butter/ garlic butter a couple of times during the roast, but we never do since we usually have it with Ackee anyway.

Gonna try it out later hope I can score some Ackee at the same time.

Yo, I was all worried about my book title, "Waking Up Colored" still think it was the right thing not to use that title, but after seeing the Story of OJ video holy shit that is pretty ballsy, turning all those old racist cartoons around like that.

I have no idea what direction this is gonna go, but only someone at the level of Jay-Z could get away with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom