• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

LotusHD

Banned
I only count three:
  1. Sonic
  2. Dr. Robotnik
  3. B.I.G. The Cat

Damn, no Knuckles at least?

Meanwhile Mario won't let his own brother potentially mess up the "flagship" adventures and keeps him regulated as an unlockable. Mario only invites his friends over for parties and tennis matches.

Mario is a terrible brother, to this day I still wanna know more about Luigi's adventure in TTYD.

Slayven

Good thing its a new page.

4k1FjPV.jpg

Johndoey

Banned
The movie captured the important detail of young Parker being a monumental fuck-up. It also makes a point of showing he really is street level, he's talking to people, laughing with them, performing tricks, it's good stuff.

there's like five decent characters in that whole image
What nonsense is this?

Shy is gonna off a lot of you for a pack of chocolate. This sonic foolishness. Bct has become a haven of Gotham apologists and Sonic loyalists. We must do better.

Beefy

Not even posting in that Tupac thread. Dudes going on about how he did know wrong also how they don't think MJ was a abuser either

Imm0rt4l

Not even posting in that Tupac thread. Dudes going on about how he did know wrong also how they don't think MJ was a abuser either
I don't think this is a fair assessment. Pac wasn't without fault, that doesn't mean that the charge itself couldn't possibly have been trumped up.

Beefy

I don't think this is a fair assessment. Pac wasn't without fault, that doesn't mean that the charge itself couldn't possibly have been trumped up.

Why I said sexual abuse as I believe he touched a girl without her consent (not raped). Then there is dudes in there saying they don't believe MJ did anything either.

Zaverious

When Forces comes out, y'all gonna be thinking of all the OCs y'all have been subconsciously wanting to make. Instant $60 purchase. I bet 2 jungle juices on it.

Beefy

This is why Sonic is dead to me as soon as those games left the Genesis. Keeps the entire character roster down to like 8 characters.

I stumbled on one vid were Sonic and Tails were a couple. Sonic got pregs and then gave birth, but a lil egg man ripped through his stomach. Turns out Sonic was a hoe and had been sleeping about. Tails then went round killing foke...

shingi70

Banned
Sonic is a slipery slope, it's all fun when were talking butt rock and shitty games, but then we get the torrent of fetish shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom