• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's disappointing that animated movies that are aimed at an adult audience goes overboard with profanity, nudity, and violence. Sausage Party is a clear example of this.

Found out about his 19 Year Old tennis player who just faced Venus at Wembledon today

She's Haitian/Japanese... same mix as me. Not too many of us out there 😄

Found a tennis player to stan now.

You got any older sisters?

InnocentOddballBeaver.gif

Married.

It's disappointing that animated movies that are aimed at an adult audience goes overboard with profanity, nudity, and violence. Sausage Party is a clear example of this.

They used to have a lot of thought put into them, either to emulate underground comic artists or to push the boundaries of the medium harshly to kind of hammer it into the puritanical American mindset that animated films could feature those things, but nowadays with anime and the internet, this stuff just isn't as impressive as it used to be. Now impressive animation that happens to be explicit or crude is more impressive due to technique or style used on the animation itself. There's nothing particularly impressive or subversive about Sausage Party.

They used to have a lot of thought put into them, either to emulate underground comic artists or to push the boundaries of the medium harshly to kind of hammer it into the puritanical American mindset that animated films could feature those things, but nowadays with anime and the internet, this stuff just isn't as impressive as it used to be. Now impressive animation that happens to be explicit or crude is more impressive due to technique or style used on the animation itself. There's nothing particularly impressive or subversive about Sausage Party.

That movie did not deserve so many positive reviews.

People like movies that are shitty analogies for religion while using somewhat humorous stereotypes to tell stories that are fucking not good

And also food orgies

That ain't even something you think about while high too, its just a straight up -- "I got this stupid fucking idea, a lot of money and a studio that'll put it in theatres. Why not?" Epitome of most of Seth Rogen's movies.

Beefy

Saw some creepy ass Brazilian dude (about 40) coming on to a receptionist (she my age). Telling her she was pretty and he wants to take her to Brazil with him. Then he leant over desk and started rubbing her leg and saying how he liked her. So I stepped in and told the dude to stop being a cunt , dude looked at me and walked off. The receptionist thanked me and gave me her digits....

LionPride

Banned
Saw some creepy ass Brazilian dude (about 40) coming on to a receptionist (she my age). Telling her she was pretty and he wants to take her to Brazil with him. Then he leant over desk and started rubbing her leg and saying how he liked her. So I stepped in and told the dude to stop being a cunt , dude looked at me and walked off. The receptionist thanked me and gave me her digits....
Damn

Go from a white girl tellin you to get slapped by her bbc to helpin peeps out and gettin them numbers

Beefy an irl superhero yall
The villain is a douche bottle who can possess people by injecting himself into their asses.
Like, there's three "rape" scenes in the movie because of Nick Kroll Douche bottle

But are you going to call her tho

Shy

OG0QJ7K.gif

Oi. Enough with the fucking Sonic talk.
Mornin' everyone.
Afternoon fam
Mornin' all.
Good afternoon
Evening chums.
This is good to know, I'm a huge Castlevania fan. Probably gonna watch it into tonight.
I will agree with what a post said in the OT. It does feel like a movie that's broken into parts.
Shy is gonna off a lot of you for a pack of chocolate. This sonic foolishness. Bct has become a haven of Gotham apologists and Sonic loyalists. We must do better.
The thought had crossed my mind.
Lmao the power in the theater went out
That's due to all the fucking Sonic talk in here.
I have a job interview today over facetime. Never done anything like that before.
Break a leg.
Secret Fawful is Rock & Rule worth watching?
I know the question was addressed to me. But i've seen the film.

Ummm, Yeah it's a weird one that, i still don't know what i think about it.
The main protagonist is a wet noddle though.

Don't believe people if they try to tell you this is Canada's Heavy Metal. Cause it's nowhere near as good. (I fucking love Heavy Metal)
Spider-Man was amazing
Spider-Man was damn good
It really is.
Fuck you marvel

People who saw the movie know what I mean

Homecoming is the first Spiderman movie as far as I am concerned
LOL. I thought the same about it being the first real Spidey film.

How did your nephew like it ?
You got any older sisters?
kS2xpDk.gif

My fam. You gotta stop with this kind of behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom