• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onemic

i wish people would stop giving that necrophiliac Aubrey promo

tumblr_m4flroKGw61r5yl0fo1_500.gif

DominoKid

Only when they put out songs talking about catching bodies.

And he shares in the blame of Cash Money falling apart when Baby was trying to have more successful rap career.

eh it all worked out though. i never thought Cash Money would rebound period, let alone be the biggest team (by far really) in rap today.

Imm0rt4l

We're currently in a house so there's room for shit.

I'm a fan of what it does for my posture.

Deadlifts are also really good for posture.many are a little apprehensive about giving them a try, because of getting form down right, or possibly snapping some shit up.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Deadlifts are also really good for posture.many are a little apprehensive about giving them a try, because of getting form down right, or possibly snapping some shit up.

I do not fucks with deadlifts.

eh it all worked out though. i never thought Cash Money would rebound period, let alone be the biggest team (by far really) in rap today.

True. Even though Baby and Slim were crooks every member had issues of their own which helped the CMB demise. BG with his heroine problem. Turk was still doing street shit, etc,. Only person who was still trying to business was Manny, but his money wasn't right on the songs and the production.

Imm0rt4l

I do not fucks with deadlifts.

I was the same way for a long time. They aren't necessary at all and can be substituted with other exercises, but it's one of the best overall movements. The thing about deads is that their is a big return on investment, but if you don't do shit properly, you can fuck yourself up.

I get hyped to do deads now every week just because it's the first time in a long time where I can see a linear progression in any exercise, I see my numbers go up. I don't see myself doing much more on bench, but I can see myself doing another 100-200 lbs more for deads and I'm already over 5 plates.

I do them, but Im scared shitless of them at the same time. Its why I don't life nearly as much as I could for that exercise. Seeing people do 3 plates of deadlifts with rounded backs makes me feel pain.

And this is how people fuck themselves up. Gotta take your ego out the equation, unrack the weight and get that form down.

So i have to work third because a coworkers family members has passed. Not that i have an issue but after the day i had..... anywho the point is this 1. Ive realized i despise when deejays talk all over music. 2. You noticed that dependant on music on you start driving faster the harder the damn beat. I cleared the 30 miles to work in 20 minutes.... and thats back roads. 3. I dont know the name of the song but that hook with "we still in this bitch" has seriously grown on me.4. Slick Ricks ChildrensStory is still the greatest shit to get crunk to before work.

So i have to work third because a coworkers family members has passed. Not that i have an issue but after the day i had..... anywho the point is this 1. Ive realized i despise when deejays talk all over music. 2. You noticed that dependant on music on you start driving faster the harder the damn beat. I cleared the 30 miles to work in 20 minutes.... and thats back roads. 3. I dont know the name of the song but that hook with "we still in this bitch" has seriously grown on me.4. Slick Ricks ChildrensStory is still the greatest shit to get crunk to before work.
The #1 reason I can't stand most Caribbean music stations is this.

BHZ Mayor

B.O.B. - Still in this Bitch

I just love how the hypeness is arranged on this song. B.O.B. warms it up, the T.I. comes hard with the DTE diss, then Juicy J's verse is the warm down.

Playing Left 4 Dead 2 earlier, one dude on my team straight ran through a Horde of zombies with a machete, and screamed "I AM DAT NIGGA, AAAAAH!"

I haven't laughed that hard in a long-ass time

Also, Coach? Awesome. In fact, all four of 'em are great. I've played this game so much, but I'm still hearing new funny interactions between the group

survivors.gif

50 was the last dude to have 'street cred'. no one in the game has real street cred anymore. Gangsta rap is pretty much dead.

Nah Gangsta rap is very much alive. Dudes who went from gangsta to rapper however are pretty much done. Anyone can be a gangsta rapper. Point in case Rick Ross. I swear according to his music this dude has moved more coke than pretty much any other person dead or alive has ever.

i3VTPwDZOUJ8N.png

what do blackgaf?

Im not a small dude but i know that a frontal assault is suicide. I say the words "alright then" wait a minute then proceed to treat him like a baby seal. Take down his legs and just go clubbing with the biggest item i can find. Pool cue, chair, doesnt matter just go to town on his ass. Fuck fightin fair.

Remember folks military and security work has taught me one thing if they bigger than you take out their legs and make it even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom