• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satch

Banned
id beat his ass and make a switch axe out of his remains

and then use whatevers left of him to level up in alchemy so i can make potions of str+12

FyreWulff

i3VTPwDZOUJ8N.png

what do blackgaf?

cry because my girl just exploded

Only when they put out songs talking about catching bodies.

And he shares in the blame of Cash Money falling apart when Baby was trying to have more successful rap career.
Yea thats true...Baby could never rap,though.I always hated his raps.

True. Even though Baby and Slim were crooks every member had issues of their own which helped the CMB demise. BG with his heroine problem. Turk was still doing street shit, etc,. Only person who was still trying to business was Manny, but his money wasn't right on the songs and the production.
Manny Fresh was my nigga.I love his beats and all his skits.Funny dude.

Nah Gangsta rap is very much alive. Dudes who went from gangsta to rapper however are pretty much done. Anyone can be a gangsta rapper. Point in case Rick Ross. I swear according to his music this dude has moved more coke than pretty much any other person dead or alive has ever.

Lol I see the GDs pulled Ross card, even though it has longed been pulled. Its easy being a gangta rapper, look at Plies dude graduated college as an English major I think, hell his real name is Algorin or some shit. CB4 is real and back in effect big time

EDIT: Birdman can not rap at all I hate when he is on a remix of a song, I always mute his verses

Lol I see the GDs pulled Ross card, even though it has longed been pulled. Its easy being a gangta rapper, look at Plies dude graduated college as an English major I think, hell his real name is Algorin or some shit. CB4 is real and back in effect big time

EDIT: Birdman can not rap at all I hate when he is on a remix of a song, I always mute his verses

Plies is hilarious, that story that Jamie Foxx told about Plies had me rolling.

B.O.B. - Still in this Bitch

I just love how the hypeness is arranged on this song. B.O.B. warms it up, the T.I. comes hard with the DTE diss, then Juicy J's verse is the warm down.

preciate the link. first time I heard it unedited. loved it. also quick question does getting shot define street cred? I mean I know rappers are all about that but really does anyone have any nowadays? I mean hell I took a ricochet to the neck and I hated the scar it left but that doesnt give me cred at all. I mean I truly think a lot of rappers now are talk. I grew up in Louisiana during the late 80's early 90's and I remember hearing and seeing some of the shit No Limit and Cash Money did and them jokers were street. Now I cant see any rappers now with that credibility. Please enlighten me if im wrong.

i3VTPwDZOUJ8N.png

what do blackgaf?

Shit I'm going in. I'm from that South where you'd get blasted by your own damn folk for not standing up for your girl in my case wife. Besides 8 years of South Cak PD Tae Kwon Doe classes and boxing can't go to waste courtesy of my old man. Plus depending on which club we in be it any where in SC or GA some other nigga gone try and sneak big dude just on the strength of saying they knocked a big dude out. One of the few times where being related to dumb country brothers comes in handy.

Remember how i was griping about the tax bullshit was screwing me. Well i ended up going to work last night and before i went in I bought 2 scratchoffs and a red bull. Well i scratched out on one and won 20 bones on the other. So when i got off of work i got 10 back and bought another ticket. Well this ticket gave me 20 and i kept 10 and got another. So i scratched this last one and won a ticket so i get another ticket...... and WIN 500 fuckin dollars. So now i can get my tag and title. Lol.

BHZ Mayor

birdman raps are hilarious.

it's like fill in the blank with: 3rd Ward, Ms Gladys, Uptown, Stunna, *birdcall*, cash money is the ______, living lavish, etc

followed by the birdman hand rub.

Don't forget to sprinkle some 'nigga's in there.

This was always my favorite Birdman verse because of the absurdity of the "bought more cars than..." lines.

Edit: I miss old Three 6. ;_;

Slayven

BP, and Wolverine go hand and hand now since they buffed Wolvy. Damn shame Luke Cage is useless, negro stay on the flight deck. I wonder if Slay and Rei are on this too
Been down since day one. Straight brick characters piss me off.

Aqualad turned all those Ls into a W.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
true story, ive never played a tomb raider game

Tomb Raider Anniversary is the best place to start.

If you like it, play Legend and Underworld.

Also play Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, as it's one of the best coop games of all time.

ReiGun

BP, and Wolverine go hand and hand now since they buffed Wolvy. Damn shame Luke Cage is useless, negro stay on the flight deck. I wonder if Slay and Rei are on this too
I haven't played in a minute, mainly due to frustrations with pvp (I wanted Psylocke and X-23, dammit), but that shit is fun. BP is good, but I roll with Cap and Strange most of the time.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
I live fairly close to Trung Nam, but I've never been there. For some reason, it just strikes me as odd - like going to Muhammad's Italian Cuisine. It doesn't sound right.
The French colonized Vietnam and were there for the first half of the Vietnam Conflict before calling an audible and asking the UN/NATO to come help. While the Vietnamese didn't care much for the entirety of French culture, they did really enjoy certain aspects of French cuisine, specifically breads, pork preparations, and cigarettes. Consequently... some of the best places to get French bread, croissants, tourtiers, and various charcuteries in the United States or in Western Canada are at Vietnamese-owned businesses. Go in and buy some baguettes. Thank me later.

I haven't played in a minute, mainly due to frustrations with pvp (I wanted Psylocke and X-23, dammit), but that shit is fun. BP is good, but I roll with Cap and Strange most of the time.

Strange is a beast, sometimes I put him with Storm and fuck shit up.

Been down since day one. Straight brick characters piss me off.

For real damn shame this show is ending, Greg Weisman cant catch a break. He gave us Gargoyles....GARGOYLES

And SMH at people knocking on Topanga, she is on my rawdog no question list.

Slayven

Fighting Temptations? shit was hilarious.
Hilariously bad, Bey can't act.

Strange is a beast, sometimes I put him with Storm and fuck shit up.

For real damn shame this show is ending, Greg Weisman cant catch a break. He gave us Gargoyles....GARGOYLES

And SMH at people knocking on Topanga, she is on my rawdog no question list.
Gaf thinks there are no chick worthy of their 4 inches and 35 seconds of heaven.

ReiGun

So glad Aqualad was made leader again. Always bothered me how he was expected to just fall back for "Dick Grayson: The Chosen One."

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

Kaldur fuckin soloed Deathstroke offscreen, then flipped the switch and fucked up the Light and the Reach's plans while proving the Justice League innocent simultaneously, fucking up Vandal Savage's shit like nobody had in FIFTY THOUSAND YEARS.

Then he whipped his father's ass for good measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom