• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
you guys should just date girls between 18-24 all they wanna do is have fun and know you won't tell everybody your hooking up with each other.

after age 24 they start having expectations of you.... and relationship goals with you ... and worse of all plans for you....

Imm0rt4l

Being a homewrecker is bad enough. Being a homewrecker in Japan? That wasn't fun lol.

details

you guys should just date girls between 18-24 all they wanna do is have fun and know you won't tell everybody your hooking up with each other.

after age 24 they start having expectations of you.... and relationship goals with you ... and worse of all plans for you....

I find 18 year olds immature, I'm 26 and I find the age disparity kinda weird but mostly because of maturity. My sister just turned 18 and one of her closest friends is BAD, she's seriously gorgeous. But it's difficult to look at her that way cause I've known her since she was a child.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

god no

young ppl stay caught up on stupid shit

and they can't cook
I find 18 year olds immature, I'm 26 and I find the age disparity kinda weird but mostly because of maturity. My sister just turned 18 and one of her closest friends is BAD, she's seriously gorgeous. But it's difficult to look at her that way cause I've known her since she was a child.

ibbQx6dN507MGS.png

ReiGun

I just turned 24 and literally every woman I've talked to in age my range is more like the second than the first. Getting boo'd up and making plans straight out of hs.

I blame everyone trying to get the hell out of Baltimore. Being all upwardly mobile and shit.

Wynnebeck

Banned

Basically had a 31 year old woman with a child who was talking to her separated husband about getting back together do anything possible to get me into bed numerous times. She would always meet me at her favorite Family Mart and I would take her back to my place. I would say more but it's pretty vulgar. :p

Im reading this comments and im like wow. To quote a misquote from a famous icon of the nineties....

The older the berry the sweeter the juice. Man being with a woman who got her shit together is just jam. Im 31 my lady 46 we met when I was 23. Just out the army and ran the streets hard. When i settled she had her own shit knew what she wanted and we kept it kicking till it got serious. Mutually we both agreed it was the right course of action and it just worked. Young females IMO are about that bullshit. They dont know what they want and they run on impulse. That wont get you anywhere. But take it as you will i enjoy the discussion.

And please dont get me started on wrecking homes. For a couple years i was a goddamn wrecking ball.

Imm0rt4l

Basically had a 31 year old woman with a child who was talking to her separated husband about getting back together do anything possible to get me into bed numerous times. She would always meet me at her favorite Family Mart and I would take her back to my place. I would say more but it's pretty vulgar. :p

Vulgar? I take it you haven't heard the good word on "nigga in Japan".

Zeus Molecules

Vulgar? I take it you haven't heard the good word on "nigga in Japan".

Mufasa be praised!

Im reading this comments and im like wow. To quote a misquote from a famous icon of the nineties....

The older the berry the sweeter the juice. Man being with a woman who got her shit together is just jam. Im 31 my lady 46 we met when I was 23.

Older chicks are cool mentally I agree and they do have they stuff together but I am assuming you had your stuff together to? That's the expectation part of dating an older woman. All women like a man with his shit together but an older woman in my experience expects it.

On the flip side you can keep it real with an older woman since they tend to look for peers not someone to take care of them. Unlike a young girl who you kind of have to help develop and grow while dating her.

I just turned 24 and literally every woman I've talked to in age my range is more like the second than the first. Getting boo'd up and making plans straight out of hs.

I blame everyone trying to get the hell out of Baltimore. Being all upwardly mobile and shit.

Hmmm idk a lot of women do but usually break up around 21 or so when they start going to the clubs and new dudes with better game holler.... B-More is an interesting place and obviously that behaviour is good for the community so props to them.

Gorillaz

I'm 21..so probably the young buck of this thread, but not all these chicks out here are immature. Most tho. Alot of them are already looking at the "future" and shit and it kind of pisses me off.

tumblr_me9l7mfF511rxwarf.gif

ReiGun

Hmmm idk a lot of women do but usually break up around 21 or so when they start going to the clubs and new dudes with better game holler.... B-More is an interesting place and obviously that behaviour is good for the community so props to them.
Yeah I can't be mad at it, but it is interesting to see.

06.jpg

Four of us return with guests Slayven and Reigun. Discussion includes Lil Wayne, Stormfront, Pop-Gaf, Ray Lewis, Gangs, The Wii U and much more. R.I.P. Gaborn.
Run time: 120 minutes 7 seconds

The Cast:
Reigun - Slayven - onemic - MorisUkunRasik - Imm0rt4l - DY_nasty
Click To Stream. Right Click To Save
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DominoKid

DY hit it on the head. If I could play the 360 w/ a PS3 controller that'd be fucking money. 360 d-pad is WOAT.

Yall aint lying about about the blisters & callouses though.

DY hit it on the head. If I could play the 360 w/ a PS3 controller that'd be fucking money. 360 d-pad is WOAT.

Yall aint lying about about the blisters & callouses though.

You should join us sometime.

And don't forget to bump the podcast OT if you want leave a comment, we'd appreciate it.

looking at the that remember me publisher story got me thinking, what if a white woman was kissing her black husband on the front cover/some intimate pose in commercials. Would it sell? Would publishers scrap it?

Slayven

looking at the that remember me publisher story got me thinking, what if a white woman was kissing her black husband on the front cover/some intimate pose in commercials. Would it sell? Would publishers scrap it?

They do not like putting people of color on book covers. It is a big concern in the publishing world.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I had to put someone's tail between their legs at work today.

Its weird how I've finally "understood" the whole transition from laughing/smiling black guy > speaking directly and firmly because this isn't even my final form > angry black man

I don't feel bad doing this kind of thing. I just regret it because I know it makes relationships markedly different from that point forward.

Slayven

Its weird how I've finally "understood" the whole transition from laughing/smiling black guy > speaking directly and firmly because this isn't even my final form > angry black man

I don't feel bad doing this kind of thing. I just regret it because I know it makes relationships markedly different from that point forward.

Yeah, not that nigga moments sends ever expanding ripples through out the space time continuum.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Yeah, not that nigga moments sends ever expanding ripples through out the space time continuum.

haha Nothing feels better than having someone get in your face about something and then you sit their ass down with real knowledge. "I didn't know so and so was that well-spoken!"

This is the face DY made when the shit went down

12+13+mfw+_ec3aa9d6eba5901ccd941c62dddf11e2.gif

Slayven

Maury be trying to get folks to fight.

Hood chick:" Why was the phone locked Maury?"

Maury:"I don't know girl, but if he was a real man and trusted you it wouldn't be locked."

yea

the dramatic part of cats not even knowing what the fuck you're really about deep down is something coworkers just can't even unsee

I've yet to pull out that madness tho

Zeus Molecules

yeah man keeping it real is not something they ever forget but it has to be done sometimes

Not gon lie yo…this shit boring as fuck. On a scale of 1 to Sideline Story on the boredom scale this shit was venturin deep as fuck into the sleepiest abysses of Cole World territory nahmean. Jermaine Cole hisself probably got all types of hype to this joint like the HOT NOW light jus came on at Krispy Kremes n shit. Shit only came alive like 5 minutes in when the beat had switched up n shit. Thats a hell of a time investment tho my nigga.

kyored

ok this got me lol :

10. “Blue Ocean Floor” – SON….the fuck is this? Shit sounds like the soundtrack to dolphins givin birth in a lagoon n shit. This like some shit Wiz Khalifa do kegels in his warm soymilk baths to. You can almost see the winged dicks that swooped down from the sky to help son achieve this level of bitchifiedness. This some shit for n**gas who lay on blankets in the park n caress the grass n stare at the clouds n shit. This for n**gas who be gettin mad upset if you say some foul shit bout Beyonce namsayin. Top it all off its another joint that never ends…I had two naps in the middle of listenin to this muthafucka yo. Fuck outta here man…Unless you like marinatin ya vagina in yogurt to keep it soft there aint shit here for you b.

"This hand that pulled the trigger that killed your sons now masturbates to the memory. Fuck all of you."

This is what the Ohio school shooter said to the courtroom. That is the most deplorable shit I have ever read. Thats some real supervillian shit.

DominoKid

ok this got me lol :

10. “Blue Ocean Floor” – SON….the fuck is this? Shit sounds like the soundtrack to dolphins givin birth in a lagoon n shit. This like some shit Wiz Khalifa do kegels in his warm soymilk baths to. You can almost see the winged dicks that swooped down from the sky to help son achieve this level of bitchifiedness. This some shit for n**gas who lay on blankets in the park n caress the grass n stare at the clouds n shit. This for n**gas who be gettin mad upset if you say some foul shit bout Beyonce namsayin. Top it all off its another joint that never ends…I had two naps in the middle of listenin to this muthafucka yo. Fuck outta here man…Unless you like marinatin ya vagina in yogurt to keep it soft there aint shit here for you b.

BOF feels like a bonus track anyway. i like it, but the Mirrors outro is a perfect closer for me.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
"This hand that pulled the trigger that killed your sons now masturbates to the memory. Fuck all of you."

This is what the Ohio school shooter said to the courtroom. That is the most deplorable shit I have ever read. Thats some real supervillian shit.

I don't know why I completely missed this incident, but I just finished reading up on this kid. It sounds like there was some beef between him and one of the kids that he killed who started dating the killer's ex-girlfriend. It's said that Lane (the killer) even started working out to get ready for a fight with one of his victims.

So he aimed in that kid's direction and started shooting. Didn't care about who got in the way.

And then said that shit in the courtroom. Wow. That's hardcore.

Zeus Molecules

I think my patience has ran out for that "privilege" thread. This rampant problem of "you're privileged" being used as an argument in its own right, yet my frequent requests for an example has netted exactly "0."

Seems like some people have just taken piss poor positions that they cannot support and they want at least one strawman to knock down. "Yea, well they're only using personal attacks to argue!!!!"

Slayven

I think my patience has ran out for that "privilege" thread. This rampant problem of "you're privileged" being used as an argument in its own right, yet my frequent requests for an example has netted exactly "0."

Seems like some people have just taken piss poor positions that they cannot support and they want at least one strawman to knock down. "Yea, well they're only using personal attacks to argue!!!!"

Thats what it has been about since jump. But I had to chime on that dude saying " Obama is president, what are you doing to stir up trouble?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom