• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wynnebeck

Banned
iG40qinWyApT.gif

ol using 2 remotes as a gun *****

#dead

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I was legit crying reading that thread.

Whomever the ruthless mod is that stickied that thread, deserves a medal and to be mod of the year.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
in some sort of weird way...

that gif probably sums up the inner workings of my head after marathoning casshern sins

Imm0rt4l

Kind of feel sorry for that guy mad at all of blackgaf. Such barely coherent nonsense.
I say fuck that guy. he leveraged his own sextape to get 20 downloads on iTunes.....and he wants to passive agressively shit on someone who made it further than he ever will, while riding his coat tail at the same time. Dude is the definition of a herb.

edit: nvm I thought you were talking about c-styles.

I say fuck that guy. he leveraged his own sextape to get 20 downloads on iTunes.....and he wants to passive agressively shit on someone who made it further than he ever will, while riding his coat tail at the same time. Dude is the definition of a herb.

lmao you just went in on dude. I agree though.

ReiGun

Finally peeped the struggle sex. The hug fuck...Y'all.

tumblr_m3kg2uo1Xb1rohra4.gif

As for this Riggs convo, I felt a little sorry for him at first. Just a guy mad he got banned; I get that. But as it goes on, it's just like, "Dude...stop."

Hahaha, nah... I need more c-styles failures. That thread is killing me.

Lakers-age

Hahahah... #8.

Born and raised in Chicago, Laker fan.

If you looked at his dna under a microscope, beyond the double helix, you'd see that on the atomic level he is composed of Ls.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Happy bday Devo. On another note, I got good kid, m.A.A.d city on repeat especially Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe. That chorus goes hard.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yeah that album did have some good tracks... love the beat to The Recipe too

Yo I just started watching The Wire (on episode 4)...this show is intense!

Also yo Slayven...you got 666 posts in this thread on Devo's birthday...that's a sign you should stop simp'ing

ReiGun

I'd watch The Wire if it weren't for the fact that I watch TV to forget I live in Baltimore.

That said, I'm about to start on Game of Thrones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom