• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

Happy bday Devo. On another note, I got good kid, m.A.A.d city on repeat especially Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe. That chorus goes hard.
I didn't know then but apparently thats GaGa on the hook/chorus? It's hard to tell at first. My fav on that album was Money Trees

I can't compete with Slayven in thirstin' mostly because I got a girl so I'm never dehydrated.

I didn't know then but apparently thats GaGa on the hook/chorus? It's hard to tell at first. My fav on that album was Money Trees

Nah Gaga isn't on the album version, though there is another version unfinished that has her vocals.

Mumei

Botty would be a pretty good rep for pop gaf, Mumei would be interesting to get on there as well but Idk if they would be up for that

also that taylor swift comment was funny as hell tho

Sorry, wouldn't be interested. I'd be a wallflower and never say anything and you'd all forget I was in the Skype call anyway! And yeah, Satch is right that I'm not a good representative for PopGAF given that I think 99% of what they like is shit.

But we all love AllRecipes Youtube videos, especially Satch, so there is that. Right, Satch?

#9 In The Workplace Dark Faze & Prof Beef
#10 General Discussion Satch & Botty (Both tentative, Satch hasn't gotten back and Botty seemed confused by the proposition lol)
#11 General Discussion Bish & Mr Jones
#12 Comic Books/Comic Book Movies Slay & Reigun & Riovane
#13 General Discussion
#14 General Discussion Anime Gaf
#15 Minorities In Media Harson & Topher
#16 General Discussion
#17 General Discussion GafHop

If your name is missing let me know, I had to make this list from scratch, otherwise the two bolded need 2 people each.

Sorry, wouldn't be interested. I'd be a wallflower and never say anything and you'd all forget I was in the Skype call anyway! And yeah, Satch is right that I'm not a good representative for PopGAF given that I think 99% of what they like is shit.

But we all love AllRecipes Youtube videos, especially Satch, so there is that. Right, Satch?

Satch set us straight on who would best represent PopGaf.

We all agree that it'd be cool to have you on though. Maybe you just need some alcohol to loosen you up, the pre-podcast chat usually gets everyone relaxed.

Funny story about the Wire

One day in Ventrilo playing CS:S with a friend from Europe and somehow it came up that I lived in Baltimore. He was amazed that I didn't have drug dealers or gang members outside of my house shooting each other and running from Omar. I had to explain to him that most of it was exaggerated.

Fast forward a few years to GAF's FGC thread where I suggested a tournament should be held in Baltimore. Sure enough, someone replied that Baltimore is dangerous because they've watched the Wire.

Funny story about the Wire

One day in Ventrilo playing CS:S with a friend from Europe and somehow it came up that I lived in Baltimore. He was amazed that I didn't have drug dealers or gang members outside of my house shooting each other and running from Omar. I had to explain to him that most of it was exaggerated.

Fast forward a few years to GAF's FGC thread where I suggested a tournament should be held in Baltimore. Sure enough, someone replied that Baltimore is dangerous because they've watched the Wire.

lmao, The Wire makes Baltimore look like Detroit. And damn the early 2000s looked so cray.

Imm0rt4l

Reigun was ducking Omar and them everyday on his way to his college prep classes.

QbadP.png

ReiGun

And my voice is just fine for those speaking in gentlemanly tones.

Maybe if you hooligans would turn down that noise in your damned rap cars, your ears would pick it up better.

tumblr_ludp18qafq1qf2dlx.gif

And my voice is just fine for those speaking in gentlemanly tones.

Maybe if you hooligans would turn down that noise in your damned rap cars, your ears would pick it up better.

tumblr_ludp18qafq1qf2dlx.gif

I'm sorry that your taste is so repugnant that you can't appreciate the finest of rap tunes emerging from our vehicles.

iblxPLpGNhqzfK.gif

zon

NOPE. I don't want to give him any sort of blunt object when I pull this stunt. The less stuff he has to hit me with, the better.

But when he raises the cane to beat you, you have a great oppertunity to say "oh shit grandpa calm down or you might sprain something". Then you can run away while everyone is laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom