• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSwirl

Turning 27 this year, I feel like I'm getting way too old for how little I've accomplished in life.

Probably has something to do with my dad having to earn every dollar he's had since age 13.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Kinda how I see it sad to say, though I'm 26 I feel old as fuck. I don't club, I don't stay out super late, I hate teens.

Dear god all I need is a house with a white picket fence and I am.

Wait till you hit 29:

• You can't sleep in after 9 am
  • Music today is more annoying
  • Forget drinking all night and waking up like nothing happened

O73QJDH.gif

Lets go bro 1v1 final destination no items

yeah, and a kid pretty much breaks you. I get up no later than 8, no matter what. even hung over in las vegas passed out in my clothes. sucks. :(

Haha, I'm still not wired that badly. But that's probably because I've been in and out of school with random schedules. They're breaking me down though.

Free Black Republican

Not the homey Black Republican, hate it had to be him
Bish, you wasn't with me posting on a whim!
(Bish, you wasn't with me posting on a whim!)

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Friday @ 7 may not be doable for me.

Saturday is looking bad too right now :/

Haha, I'm still not wired that badly. But that's probably because I've been in and out of school with random schedules. They're breaking me down though.
Yeah, my wife can sleep no problem. Don't know why. That said, it just makes that mid-day nap that much better #oldmanmusings

I'd probably adopt before I have a biological child. Get me one of them blonde haired blue eyed ones. Get em to talk to the police for me if need be. In exchange I'll teach him a proper migrant worker scowl.
just get yourself one of those white women. then you get one of these:
edit: I think he was watching a cartoon person die. Very traumatic stuff.

Friday @ 7 may not be doable for me.

Saturday is looking bad too right now :/

You know Slay is gonna swoop in like Joe, before we even get a chance to contemplate you not being around.

just get yourself one of those white women. then you get one of these

I'm keeping my dream of adopting Cody Garcia or Mortimer Hernandez alive.

Yeah, my wife can sleep no problem. Don't know why. That said, it just makes that mid-day nap that much better #oldmanmusings

just get yourself one of those white women. then you get one of these:

"Sir what are you doing with that child?"

"Sir what are you doing with that child?"
actually, funny you say that... a year ago a kid went missing (nothing happened) on the base we were stationed at. Description was a 1-3 year old blonde, blue eyed boy. Welp, guess what I had in my back seat, crying because he was sick/tired as I rolled up to the vehicle search checkpoint. Was a slightly awkward convo lol.

You already got father and son plaid shirts, wifebeaters, and chinos picked out.

Modern chinos are a classy look, you probably mean khakis with a crease tho, those dickies. I'll let him wear dockers, to stay true to his roots.

damn, timberland makes boatshoes and oxfords now. I'm gonna go modern cholo this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom