• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Modern chinos are a classy look, you probably mean khakis with a crease tho, those dickies. I'll let him wear dockers, to stay true to his roots.

damn, timberland makes boatshoes and oxfords now. I'm gonna go modern cholo this summer.

Next podcast can you start using "homes"?

ReiGun

NOPE

I wrap it up every time, and then visually inspect it before disposing of it.

FreshPrinceWhy.jpg

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
My kid was watching some garbage show called cyberchase, when a girl came on near the end of the show. I INSTANTLY fell in love:

NVkgZkO.jpg

Bianca DeGroat

I think... I think I found my waifu.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Happy Bday Devo.

Playing through Metroid Prime 2 and I think I might be getting motion sickness... Le fuck? Yall got remedies for this shit?

RedSwirl

Wait till you hit 29:

• You can't sleep in after 9 am
  • Music today is more annoying
  • Forget drinking all night and waking up like nothing happened

Please. I'm turning 27 this summer and already find it almost impossible to wake up earlier than 10 am if there's nowhere I absolutely have to be that day. Waking up at 9 takes considerable effort. I can't remember the last time I've turned on the radio.

harSon

Banned
#IronManStruggle

NC1MRKf.jpg

sigh

Yo, that Iron Man inspired me and some friends last Halloween. We went as the shitty Avengers. Each costume had to cost less then $15:
302766_397454190324360_1909052966_n.jpg

We even had Black Widow:
409060_397454956990950_1388517179_n.jpg

But if you want the apex of struggle super hero costumes, look no further then struggle surfer:
silver-surfer_528_poster.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom