• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know whats funnier

Gomez leaving Bieber, Gomez leaving bieber for a taste of Gucci, Ditching Gucci for Waka, or Gucci catching so many feelings for Gomez he drops Waka for taking a turn.

Word, or even the last part they Waka's crew ran a train on her lmao. Shit is golden

Yo I read that just now. I'm tripping over here. These lil ratchet chicks. My daughter grew up to these fast ass chicks.

The number of retweets she's getting off that is killing me inside.

CreepyGAF hated Gomez.

Only because she became legal, but got over it when they realized she still looked 13.

Beef is ...
LM0R6lH.jpg

Maybe that is why they broke up.

Nah. Opiate came in and said that if there was no discussion about the shows, then the thread would get shut down (which most of us agreed with). And wouldn't you know it, it still slowly turned into a "hot girl" thread, so Opiate locked it down.

EDIT: Oh wait, you mean Gomez and Beiber?

Nah. Opiate came in and said that if there was no discussion about the shows, then the thread would get shut down (which most of us agreed with). And wouldn't you know it, it still slowly turned into a "hot girl" thread, so Opiate locked it down.

EDIT: Oh wait, you mean Gomez and Beiber?

You used to watch those shows Beef? =l

Why didn't anybody tell me about Slacker Radio.

it's awesome! :/

Especially since Rdio sucks, since it doesn't function as a radio station, just a music player.

be honest, how many episodes did you watch
Two episodes of Gomez's show because the dad was kinda funny, but Gomez's character being a complete bitch killed any further desire to watch it.
One of Justice's show. Didn't see the appeal of it.
A few of iCarly because the brother was a great character, even with Carly's freakishly large mouth. Then I stopped watching TV altogether due to real life stuff happening that took priority.

Gorillaz

Why didn't anybody tell me about Slacker Radio.

it's awesome! :/

Especially since Rdio sucks, since it doesn't function as a radio station, just a music player.
Slacker radio is the shit espescially in discovering new artist. It does that better then most.

edit: I made plans to bar hop night with some coworkers but I want to do a podcast ep with you guys one of these days

Might have to check out this slacker radio, I don't venture far from Spotify. Since my facebook friends are varied enough I'm always finding new music through them. Though it doesn't help I'M the person everyone turns to for finding new music. So much pressure.

No DY, No DarkFaze

onemic immortal prof beef, you guys are still available right?

Gonna need at least one more person.

Yo I'd love to be down for the next one. I would volunteer for this one, but taking the SO out tonight gonna pop some bottles and make it rain...and by bottles I mean coca cola at Olive Garden, and by make it rain I mean I'll tip 15%.

Yo I'd love to be down for the next one. I would volunteer for this one, but taking the SO out tonight gonna pop some bottles and make it rain...and by bottles I mean coca cola at Olive Garden, and by make it rain I mean I'll tip 15%.

I'll put your name down for later

I might be late since I have to go grab dinner, but I'll be here. What time does it start again?

7pm est

I work at a design firm and we've been working on these desktop speakers for a client. One of our new guys broke our presentation model then broke down and started crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom