• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

Add me to the list of people who havn't' played Persona 4 yet. Ill try it eventually.

hyped for bioshock infinite but apart of me feels it won't live up to it

If you haven't played Persona 4, I question if you're even a gamer yo.

Too busy with wrok/school. I need something I can play for a few hours and let it sit for a week and come back without missing a beat Unless a long ass game really appeals to me I ain't even giving it a try. Xcom was the last one.

In Moris related news, the eye doctor is pretty sure it isn't a tumor fucking up my vision. just got my eyes dialted for another exam in a few minutes.

When I die bury me inside Louie sto.

Too busy with wrok/school. I need something I can play for a few hours and let it sit for a week and come back without missing a beat Unless a long ass game really appeals to me I ain't even giving it a try. Xcom was the last one.

In Moris related news, the eye doctor is pretty sure it isn't a tumor fucking up my vision. just got my eyes dialted for another exam in a few minutes.

When I die bury me inside Louie sto.

Pretty sure? Id want some definitive answers!

Psh I had a hand me down Coleco Vision and and a Magnavox Odyssey my mom copped from a flea market for me.

Unless you were playing it in the 80's

tumblr_lqiypbkXyF1qdres4.gif

RedSwirl

Had to go with Yukiko. Don't know why Chie is so popular. Still need to get the series on Blu-Ray.

And SR3 is one of the games on my Steam backlog. Trying to see if I can build a new system to hook up to my TV. It's like GTA, but fun, and actually has good controls.

That's the one thing I can't stand about GTA. I like the characters, voice acting, and settings and all that, but if I can't actually play the fucking game then it's worthless. I still wanna beat GTA4 before 5 comes out, but I'm deciding between continuing my PS3 copy and starting up my Steam sale copy from the beginning. I think I even bought the expansions on both platforms. I was curious about PC because I'm thinking "maybe it's the game pad controls that are the problem." Oh, and San Andreas? Even worse. Can't win a gunfight for shit in any of the PS2 games. Bought that again on PC too. Maybe I should mod that up and play it first.

Just beat Saints Row 3

Goddamn that was fun

Told you you would digg it. Amazing sandbox game one of the best in recent memory. And it looks like SR4 is shaping to be just as solid. I appreciate the responses about the job as well I am gonna be patient and see what happens. And I had love for the whole crew but Chie was galactic punting the shit out of everything. But I ended up with Naoto.... LOL.

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro
Yo I just found out that I had 57K in rewards points from GameStop. I can get a $50 off coupon for 50K! Bioshock Infinite comes out on Tuesday! Not to mention Just Cause 2 goes on sale for $10!

And I got my car back.

tumblr_m5p1juztUA1r6tv0ro1_400.gif

I am one happy black man right now.

Slayven

Yo I just found out that I had 57K in rewards points from GameStop. I can get a $50 off coupon for 50K! Bioshock Infinite comes out on Tuesday! Not to mention Just Cause 2 goes on sale for $10!

And I got my car back.

tumblr_m5p1juztUA1r6tv0ro1_400.gif

I am one happy black man right now.
You ain't played just cause 2 yet? get your life right son.

FyreWulff

Had to try another Korean MMO today. Tera online.

Why do every Korean MMO have

1) the stupid loli race that feels like it's pandering to weeaboos

2) the darkest natural skin color you can give someone is 'slightly olive'

Also, I think all of them have sales on character underwear running at the same time. Jesus

edit: i'm not kidding

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I know, it's gross.

But of course the Kawaii Anime Avatar Brigade will swoop in and try to tell you there's nothing wrong. Acting like they don't understand the difference between games that contain little kids and games that contain sexualized little kids.

Or maybe they actually don't understand, and that's the problem.

That said, I've heard really great things about the way Tera plays, so I'm probably going to try it at some point.

zon

Could be worse.

Its not like I have over 200 post in the my little pony thread.

Nothing to fear as long as you memorize this phrase when someone looks at your browser history.

"I know what it looks like but Im not a pedophile."

dayum5yf00.gif

Had to try another Korean MMO today. Tera online.

Why do every Korean MMO have

1) the stupid loli race that feels like it's pandering to weeaboos

2) the darkest natural skin color you can give someone is 'slightly olive'

Also, I think all of them have sales on character underwear running at the same time. Jesus

edit: i'm not kidding

That's because it does pander to closet pedophiles. In my case it means I stay away from just about every game from Asia. I had no idea about the skin colour though. White as snow or black as night is usually available. Kind of sad really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom