• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that sad that it took me a moment to get?

I think i saw ultra thirst the other day. I was watching webcams(don't judge me) and the dudes in chat beg the chick to setup an amazon wishlist. Even walked her through it.

The people in chat probably get a thrill for seeing her in things they buy.

G-Fex

G-Fex, you can't judge an entire group of people by the actions of the few. Otherwise, we're no better than the GAFfers who are like, "LOL black culture/people" whenever a ghetto/ignorant ass article/video shows up in OT, and then we gotta go in there and explain, "Hey, we're not all like this! Why I gotta be the one to set the standard for black people all the time!"

'cept PonyGAF, fuck dem weirdos

Nope sorry I'm going to do exactly that. How can I not?

Look at all the bad disgusting shit that's come out, jokingly mentioned or not it's just far beyond the point of no return and to a lower point of never coming out of a awful reputation bottom of the well hole.

You think for a second I'm going to look at those damn otakus who go to the anime conventions and not think they're freaks, cause that's all they are. That kinda goes for every one of those nerds that goes to those cons. And those damn nerds and their pitiful cosplay junk.

Slayven

Jesus. They earn money and they don't need to pay for shit they need? What a gig. Although I'm sure it's not worth dealing with the stalkers.

Really amazing, watched a chick earn about 200 bucks for reading the first 25 pages of harry potter. The really freaky chicks do it while at work.

Nope sorry I'm going to do exactly that. How can I not?

Look at all the bad disgusting shit that's come out, jokingly mentioned or not it's just far beyond the point of no return and to a lower point of never coming out of a awful reputation bottom of the well hole.

You think for a second I'm going to look at those damn otakus who go to the anime conventions and not think they're freaks, cause that's all they are. That kinda goes for every one of those nerds that goes to those cons. And those damn nerds and their pitiful cosplay junk.

What's wrong with anime conventions?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Instagram thirst is still the most desperate thirst I have ever seen. Dudes acting like the only woman they ever seen in real life was their mama.

im really curious about this. mean the odd of an anime con having a sweaty scent is obvious especially with all the costumes, but im curious just how bad it can get

There are seriously people there who do not understand hygiene and wallow in their own stink so they can't understand how they reek. I made the mistake of going into the bathroom there. This was not a typical sewer stink, it was like the worst BO all accumulated into one large stink ball and since the door was kept shut, it never got to air out. It was probably one of the worst smells I've ever encountered and I've been deep in cow country.

So much. But the biggest would be the odors.

im really curious about this. mean the odd of an anime con having a sweaty scent is obvious especially with all the costumes, but im curious just how bad it can get

It can be really, really bad. Just the worst BO you can imagine. Evo can be just as bad. Don't see how people will not shower or wear deodorant.

Oh please. Everything

Every

Single

Thing.

All the people who go to them.

Meh, it can be fun if you just take it for face value and explore and whatnot.

FyreWulff

I don't know how people don't know they smell. I shower every night and every morning when I go to PAX, even when I haven't done much that day, just to get other people stank off me.

G-Fex

It can be really, really bad. Just the worst BO you can imagine. Evo can be just as bad. Don't see how people will not shower or wear deodorant.

Meh, it can be fun if you just take it for face value and explore and whatnot.

Explore what? A pit of smelly pitiful nerds? Acting stupid, being in the way, crowding shit and gawking at the "sexy" cospalyers.

I'm aware you supposed to go there to check out your favorite show or whatever, but even a comic book convention aren't worth that trouble. Those people are poison.

Explore what? A pit of smelly pitiful nerds? Acting stupid, being in the way, crowding shit and gawking at the "sexy" cospalyers.

I'm aware you supposed to go there to check out your favorite show or whatever, but even a comic book convention aren't worth that trouble. Those people are poison.

I consider any type of con to be pretty much the same thing. Video games, comics, anime, etc. If it is well run and a legit convention, you can have a good time. My thoughts anyway.

Nakazato

Just had zaxby's chicken strips do to work... I can't role with the fried food anymore body isnt use to the high fat content anymore fucking head hurt. So im out the chicken wars. Grilled chicken wins... flawless victory

Gattsu25

Banned

I went to Megacon in Orlando three times with my brother and his coworkers. This is a 50/50 anime/general-geekdom convention. I only experience bad B.O. once but HOLY SHIT was it the worst BO I've ever experienced in my life. It was a very potent mix of rotting meat, unwashed genitals, sweaty armpits, and gym socks. We eventually traced it to someone dressed up as a bleach character.

Deprive

It can get pretty bad, really sucks when you have like 15+ people in a room. Like damn some people just don't know how to shower or use deo.

The people with costumes usually don't smell, well at least in my experience. Thank god tekko is at the convention center this year.

Gorillaz

what does blackgaf think of tye tribbett?

i'm curious.
Been awhile since I've been in church and listened to music (grow up in a musical family alot of singers and pianist for the church) but dude always seemed to be the type to show off and dance more then he should. Like in a joking way. Our choir did do a song of his tho so it he ain't that bad
I consider any type of con to be pretty much the same thing. Video games, comics, anime, etc. If it is well run and a legit convention, you can have a good time. My thoughts anyway.

Went to MW2 midnight release...shit smelled like old subway and mountain dew. Fan was broken

havn't been to a midnight release since

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Wild hate in here. Cons are cool, but like with anything, it depends on the crowd. I've been to Pax and a con before and it was fun.

I don't understand why people allow themselves to smell so outrageous when they go to these things.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Instagram thirst is still the most desperate thirst I have ever seen. Dudes acting like the only woman they ever seen in real life was their mama.

and yet I know dudes who continue to convert that into one night stands.... so I can't hate on it

Yo, you play as the Autobots, and you got these decepticons (like 30 of them) attacking your planet. So you transform into hover cars and you shoot them constantly until they die.

Best review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom