• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't go in the hood, you'll never get to experience those steroid-infused chicken breasts and honey biscuits of Churches down on MLK St.

Worth the risk?

Slayven

I learn 2 things about Dy today. 1 he is the reason everybody in the world hates the USA. 2 he is brain damaged because he thinks the Wayan Bros show was better than Martin.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Not only do I rape/burn babies

But I think Martin is the most overrated show ever

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Martin was the great siitcom ever stahp it. Friends was only as good as the female cast members looks. Theres a reason why once they started to fall off they knew they had to cancel the show.

DominoKid

Martin is one of the few black sitcoms in the pantheon that i plain out don't like. Shit is corny as fuck to me.

Friends is alright. Been watching it a lot in syndication. There's never any really memorable shit, but its easy to watch.

DY_nasty

So I finally got around to watching John Carter

I think it was enjoyable but it had a host of design issues that probably killed it dead. But I saw it with "da homies" and it was infinitely more fun.

She only wants dude cuz he jumps out the gym. hoes be on that draft status
Oh word they kill babies just like us lol
wait.... so if they ain't none of them got titties, how you know who can get it? even maury can't decipher this shit
HE KILLED YOUR WHOLE SQUAD
...this motherfucker got a whole city on rims
mapquest motherfucker
this motherfucker went from VA to AZ to Mars and back - and he ain't seen one black person. this why we got tyler perry
fuck up and get tatted? man i'd be like genghis khan kalifa on that planet

Even Jamie Foxx show was less corny than Martin to me.

65762_300.jpg

Zeus Molecules

Martin was great guys.... I can't see how ya'll don't like it. but then to say Jamie Foxx and Wayan's bros is better just baffles me.

DY_nasty

That ending was bad. Straight up.

Thinking about watching Battleship too... Its just hard because I got my friend's copy of Black Lagoon and that girl is super trill.
Martin was great guys.... I can't see how ya'll don't like it. but then to say Jamie Foxx and Wayan's bros is better just baffles me.

It was aite... just wasn't THAT good.

A Different World > Martin too

Zeus Molecules

Thinking about watching Battleship too... Its just hard because I got my friend's copy of Black Lagoon and that girl is super trill.

A Different World > Martin too

see thats an argument I can respect. But Martin was really cool between it Living Single, and NY undercover you had the hip hop lifestyle on mainstream TV not acting like some damn fools. These days there are networks aimed at those demograhic but growing up that was about it.

Also Living Single was better than Martin and Girlfriends was the last good black sitcom on TV....

DominoKid

A Different World >>>>>>> Martin too

ADW is the shit. Black Lagoon is the shit too.

DY_nasty

I'm about to rewatch Black Lagoon only because Attack on Titan restored some of my faith in anime today.
Black lagoon was pretty dope, revy was cool. I never finished the series though.

2nd season was way better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom